Room Conversion

Sometimes I want to buy a realm, but I don't really knownif I'm sure. I think it would be nice if there were a coversion button added to the cubit store. Ex. You finish your room and like it so much, you can use the conversion button to turn it into the realm.

Comments

• I think you know already that Rooms & Realms have different prices, so it would be dumb to make a Room -> Realm -1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    llBIMBYll said:

I think you know already that Rooms & Realms have different prices, so it would be dumb to make a Room -> Realm -1

Obviously there would then be a price to converse it to realm....

But i like this idea, but i only think itll be hard to make....
  • +1 if the conversion isnt free.
  • +1
    Been in situations where i wish i bought a realm instead of a room(after building in it ofcourse)
    I agree with -Gundam- though it seems a little complicated.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think it would take a lot of programming because then the room door would have to be removed and a deed would have to be created and the realm would have to be made.. but maybe I'm wrong
  • Nerve said:

I think it would take a lot of programming because then the room door would have to be removed and a deed would have to be created and the realm would have to be made.. but maybe I'm wrong

thought similar... seems quite complex :p
  • I suggested this before.
    No need to remove the room door since it acts as door.
    A fee for conversion is reasonable.
    Desired realm name will be inputed during purchasing process.
    Only exit portal will be added in the realm, also comes with the deed in your inventory.
    If rooms don't have IDs, which i think they should have, then this isn't feasible.
    Not that complex :P
  • -1 ._. We already have mute bumbper...
  • By Smiley said:

-1 ._. We already have mute bumbper...

I'm confused with your comment e.e was this meant for the holla suggestion thingy e.e