WHY ME??

SUPPORT OR MODS WHO DID THIS TO ME? im reporting someone who copies my name and i already sent a ticket and posted in forums. BUT WHAT THE HECK CHANGE MY NAME FROM ULTIMAZ - FINALZ

WHAT IS HAPPENING i did not change my name? it just happen? i the spelling is correct in log in screen? the heck?

Comments

• This looks really strange to me unless some of your friends has your password? Well make sure to send a ticket, also change your password asap.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • NoeNt2 said:

This looks really strange to me unless some of your friends has your password? Well make sure to send a ticket, also change your password asap.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

noe its not me.. they said to me that they will solve this problem because someone is using my name.. they mentioned about changing name of the fake me. and plus i dont have passwords with my friends only me have the password and IT HAPPEND REAL TIME. . I JUST WENT INSIDE THE TOWN CENTER AND AFTER I LEFT THE REALM I GOT THIS WEIRD NAME :V
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Ok, it is more than likely you got renamed by an admin/mod due to the other name copycat or whatever, but whoever did it must have confused you with the fake one. Trying messaging support once again. :P
  • Ok, it is more than likely you got renamed by an admin/mod due to the other name copycat or whatever, but whoever did it must have confused you with the fake one. Trying messaging support once again. :P

they are not responding and plus i already sent one with pics of me and the fake one. 2 pics all in all. plus i have posted it here in forums last day
  • Ok, it is more than likely you got renamed by an admin/mod due to the other name copycat or whatever, but whoever did it must have confused you with the fake one. Trying messaging support once again. :P

they are not responding and plus i already sent one with pics of me and the fake one. 2 pics all in all. plus i have posted it here in forums last day
    Well to get a reply you need to wait a bit they will answer within 24 hours:)
  • Your name is logical. UltimaZ, in spanish makes sense, but is also a sinonim of FinalZ hope you get this solved
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited August 2017
    Mix up for my trailmix
    Why did you cut the top left anyways
  • Mix up for my trailmix
    Why did you cut the top left anyways

File maybe too big
  • It's ok the player has been banned and i got my name back