Kewberths dungeon of doom

I'm stuck in kewberths dungeon of doom can anyone help me :p

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Done! Was much fun! Thanks SirKewb - Did it with @pickles2001 @Sir Ram @Perfct @Warrior Wolf_2215 and a few more. Was lots of fun.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    I mostly just sat there and got them to give me passwords, but it was fun. XD
  • pliss help, i don't know the password -,-
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited June 2016
    I acually did it all by me self.

I'm not gonna tell u the password but if u go thought the lava pass and jump up to the roof of the place with the spidbugs crawling out u follow the path and go up the stairs u will find the questions. The first one is what is name of the first EXE? ( I'm not telling pass u have to find that ur self) :p) The second question is what is a good book for caring for slymes? You will find the pass for that in a secret area in the Slyme room. Once u find theses and go though it's pretty straight forward. Then u will get to the room that u need to enter. It is locked. Jump on top of the cells roof and look around until u see the SPUDBUG entries pipe. Smash around the spot the tube is spitting out the spidbugs. U will break a cracked stone. Jump in and walk around. Then u will find prisoner number 13.

I'm not gonna tell u who it is cause I don't know how to post spoilers :p
    Hope this helped :)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016

I may or may not have cheated >. < by asking someone who done it already to help

It's not considered cheating if you're having trouble and looking for help. :)
    In the dungeon: I asked for assistance with opening the door that requires the lock bumper.

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited June 2016
    I will hint 1

there's a lock bumper under the bridge then theres gonna open the door that u will find the 1st password
  • Naegi Kun said:

I will hint 1

there's a lock bumper under the bridge then theres gonna open the door that u will find the 1st password

Oh that's how you open the bookcase door I'm gonna go try it now lol

• Pls someone tell me pass
  • Coffee freak can u pls tell pass to first door
  • Jesus dude this is from june of 2016. Dont necropost please. I already solved this ages ago. Can a mod please close this T_T
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    edited August 2017

Jesus dude this is from june of 2016. Dont necropost please. I already solved this ages ago. Can a mod please close this T_T

You can just Flag him, why need to reply ?
    Just saying.
    No Offense.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Wuffy said:

Jesus dude this is from june of 2016. Dont necropost please. I already solved this ages ago. Can a mod please close this T_T

You can just Flag him, why need to reply ?
    Just saying.
    No Offense.
    same here , no need to reply, and same for me and everyone that could reply to me .
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017
    Search it on youtube, alot of people have done it on youtube.
  • Jesus dude this is from june of 2016. Dont necropost please. I already solved this ages ago. Can a mod please close this T_T

This discussion has been closed.