Suggestion: Patron Switch

Patron tbh to me is pretty annoying
Like I don't want to show off I bought c or something
I wish we could turn it off.I like my name being clean and blank

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Patron is something people should be proud of >:O it shows you support the game!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited August 2017
    +1 there should be switch
  • Patron tbh to me is pretty annoying

LET'S MAKE PILLOW GREAT AGAIN, TURN OFF PATRON!
    +1 :D
  • Patron tbh to me is pretty annoying

like what you said :D some newbies were rushing me for cubits cause they say im a patron.. i only got 100c Lmao.
  • I personally like how it looks. Then again, people have different tastes and different opinions on if they want it to be shown or not. So, I agree with adding an option to disable it.
  • Yes please
    Especially for the people who used tapjoy and didn't actually BUY the cubits, tapjoy deosnt really give you thousands of cubits anyway.

And when random people come up asking for like 3k and say you have the gold bars you buy your cubits
    Plz give me some

It just kinda gets annoying when you don't actually buy the cubits.
    +1

Yes please
    Especially for the people who used tapjoy and didn't actually BUY the cubits, tapjoy deosnt really give you thousands of cubits anyway.

And when random people come up asking for like 3k and say you have the gold bars you buy your cubits
    Plz give me some

+1

Nobody has ever said that to me in my three year Cubic life
  • Nerve said:

Yes please

Plz give me some

+1

which makes me wonder if that they made an alt just to get the c
    i would expect that new people to the game wouldn't know what a patron is yet.

Nerve said:

Yes please

Plz give me some

+1

which makes me wonder if that they made an alt just to get the c
    i would expect that new people to the game wouldn't know what a patron is yet.
    Still, nobody has ever asked me for cubits because I have patron.
  • Please.
    I never had patron, but I got it from the cubic comic contest and I really dont like patron look. I would have patron if I spent money for the game. Also Tapjoy shouldn't give you patron.
  • How to not get patron 101:
    1) Don't buy C! (unless on an alt!)
    2) Don't ever join official contests! (be a rebel!)
    3) Don't watch videos! (RESIST THE URGE!)

In other words, be a useless member to the game like me if you seriously dislike the patron tag and do not want it. <3
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Liberated said:

How to not get patron 101:

In other words, be a useless member to the game like me if you seriously dislike the patron tag and do not want it.

I aint hate patron >:3
    Me just want a option
  • Liberated said:

In other words, be a useless member to the game like me if you seriously dislike the patron tag and do not want it.

I entered the contest for fun.
    I didn't know I would get a prize. So don't tell me how I am not supposed to get patron. I already know how I was not supposed to get patron and I did that.
  • I believe I have found an old thread which might offer more perspectives into this. >:O

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4240/who-did-accidentally-get-patron-and-wanted-to-remove-it/p1
  • maybe have a switch limit? like 2 per day or returned back to normal if you leaved your game? my idea? meow?
  • +1
  • maybe have a switch limit? like 2 per day or returned back to normal if you leaved your game? my idea? meow?

nah, a switch limit is silly
  • Liberated said:

I didn't know I would get a prize. So don't tell me how I am not supposed to get patron. I already know how I was not supposed to get patron and I did that.
    It was more of a joke when I wrote it, but okay... ;-;

Anyways, sorry about your account, but I doubt a 'switch' will ever be added. The patron tag shows you support the game, and there is no reason to hide that you do.. lol
  • Liberated said:

Liberated said:

It was more of a joke when I wrote it, but okay... ;-;

Anyways, sorry about your account, but I doubt a 'switch' will ever be added. The patron tag shows you support the game, and there is no reason to hide that you do.. lol
    I didnt support the game tho.
    edited August 2017
    When someone says they don't want patron/don't like patron it's like saying "I hate the game and don't support it" to me..
  • Yes please

Plz give me some

+1

TapJoy can actually give 10k...
  • I was proud of progressing in the game without buying money . But I think that when I got refunded about the summer pack, it enabled patron thing .
    +1 , we need a switch.
  • I think there should be a switch as it's your choice whether or not you want the brackets. Even if it shows your "support", it's always a personal preference if you want them to show. I also want my name to be a clean slate instead of having gold all around it, so it gives it that simplistic glance.
    Nerve said:

When someone says they don't want patron/don't like patron it's like saying "I hate the game and don't support it" to me..

And dragon, I don't think that's what pillow was trying to portray :P (He probably just wanted his gold to be gone, but still appreciates the game either way).

Hoxis said:

I think there should be a switch as it's your choice whether or not you want the brackets. Even if it shows your "support", it's always a personal preference if you want them to show. I also want my name to be a clean slate instead of having gold all around it, so it gives it that simplistic glance.

Nerve said:

And dragon, I don't think that's what pillow was trying to portray :P (He probably just wanted his gold to be gone, but still appreciates the game either way).

I get that, just was saying what my thoughts are when someone says that.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator

Please.
    I never had patron, but I got it from the cubic comic contest and I really dont like patron look. I would have patron if I spent money for the game. Also Tapjoy shouldn't give you patron.

Same pillow, you and I both stuck with the ribbon from cubic comic contest XD
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Nerve said:

Hoxis said:

I think there should be a switch as it's your choice whether or not you want the brackets. Even if it shows your "support", it's always a personal preference if you want them to show. I also want my name to be a clean slate instead of having gold all around it, so it gives it that simplistic glance.

Nerve said:

I get that, just was saying what my thoughts are when someone says that.
    I wanted to be proud of making my way without buying money, and even if I didn't , I can't . (Support refunds adds these patron things too .)

So I still agree with a switch
  • Nerve said:

No it's not.
    I just don't want the bars on my name

Nerve said:

No it's not.
    I just don't want the bars on my name
    "To me" it's MY *OPINOIN*
  • level 60 or high level get patron = u nub u bought cubits u lazy
    low level no patron = u poor nub nub
    low level with patron= you rich how you get cubits fast u donate