Scam Reports

Comments

• Always read the signs when its a rental area @xXAngelGamerXx

Okie!
  • Owner: *hyper*
    Realm: idk that was room
    How: u have to pay 120c and u get warp food. At the first 1-2 prizes good like dragonfly wings and then u get only glass or footprints.
    Realm was muted.
    When: 10:40 am
    There is a picture how looks owner and scamm.
    In holla was write giveaway, payaway
  • Scammer: xxcosmic cubic guyxx

Offering lvl 49 cat and 5k in exchange of Uv shades ,when I traded with him ,he changed the cat into lvl 2 by asking me first and changing my focus with different offers...
  • kurt... said:

Scammer: xxcosmic cubic guyxx

Offering lvl 49 cat and 5k in exchange of Uv shades ,when I traded with him ,he changed the cat into lvl 2 by asking me first and changing my focus with different offers...

I KNEW COSMIC CUBIC GUY WAS A SCAMMER! I TRUSTED MY GUTS
  • This isn't scamming but still isn't right. It was a roast off and both sides agreed it was just for fun and no intended real meaning. Untill one started swearing. I guess he learned a little bit of a lesson because he was disqualified for doing so. Still swearing is a rule, not allowed in this game.
  • Scammer: the ghost of cubic castles
    Method:payaway advertised as a giveaway in hollas, realm muted
    Loss:100c
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Owner Name "llAcell"

with L

Cubic time is: Monday Aug 21 05:49:43 2017
    Today

Report:
    He Sell Pjs and Dark Angel wings on Vend BUT he doing footprints.
    As u can see the owner who did Hollawarp
    llAcell
    and I have a nice screenshot with the owner!
  • Scamm: owner put vend with warp food (100c) and when u buy u just spawn in another space (another realm)
    Loss: nothing
    Realm: The Haunted House Of Doom!
    Owner: The Ghost Of Cubic Castles
    If picture u can see owner, vend, prizes, bumper and all who bought left room?
  • *Brambles* got scammed headless and bunny pyjamas.She had those items in her storage. On the realm setup she had at the building ''Me and my friends'' by mistake but before she had that option she had ''Trusteds only''. i was trusted in her storage with another 2 players. When she got scammed she said that i stole her items (headless,bunny pyjamas) but i didn't and nothing about the others or for the players on her friend list.... can someone help ?
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited August 2017

*Brambles* got scammed headless and bunny pyjamas.She had those items in her storage. On the realm setup she had at the building ''Me and my friends'' by mistake but before she had that option she had ''Trusteds only''. i was trusted in her storage with another 2 players. When she got scammed she said that i stole her items (headless,bunny pyjamas) but i didn't and nothing about the others or for the players on her friend list.... can someone help ?

Loveheart balloon too, sorry if it seemed like I was pinning it all on you. I think that it was possible someone on my friendlist snook into my storage and took them all and deleted me- just a guess. It isn't the end of the world its just a game at the end of the day...But I appreshiate your help, there is nothing the mods can do @pantheon, it was my mistake at the end of the day someone just took advantage of that.
  • A rental scam that I have no idea who set up because it was a room and the owner left (I presumed, because all of the people there had no sight of the culprit.) However, I'm still posting the video of the scam here as someone did fall for it:

Yes, this is my video. It's bad, I know. I guess that's all.
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited August 2017
    Owner, mitsaras the boss, hosted a bomb game with 2nd life vends worth 100c each and the prize is a dorkmobile. He counted really slow to 10 when theres a winner to give more time for player to buy warps. No one won the prize... There was a pedestrian block and the owner just used the car..

• SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer: Im a boss!
    Scam: Rental foundation
    Time: Wed Aug 23 17:40:03 2017
    Victims: Pugman@ , Briannaelaine0815 (I rechecked, it's actually 100 and 1k cubits respectively)
    He puts a dog kennel in glass over a hole in the vend. He tried to fool me after he banned Pugman@ by asking why did everyone left. In the second shot, he uses grass to fill the gap to make it appear legit, he was also dumb enough to expose the other hole while i was, there giving me a clear shot. I would've warned briannael if i'd known she was going to fall for it

• edited August 2017

Scammer: Im a boss!
    Scam: Rental foundation
    Time: Wed Aug 23 17:40:03 2017
    Victims: Pugman@ , Briannaelaine0815 (lost 1k each)
    He puts a dog kennel in glass over a hole in the vend. He tried to fool me after he banned Pugman@ by asking why did everyone left. In the second shot, he uses grass to fill the gap to make it appear legit, he was also dumb enough to expose the other hole while i was, there giving me a clear shot. I would've warned briannael if i'd known she was going to fall for it

I had a friend who has screenshots with this person. My friend's name is exom. Then she said that she met this certain person, who sells pet for 1k. She then send me the pictures because that person was using foundation to scam.

Name of scammer : Im a boss!

There was a victim. It is either chocolatemaniac-101 or enderghost (who i guess recorded this scamming tactic to be reported) because in one of the pics, the rental where the pet was colored green but before she/he can get the pet, she/he got banned by im a boss!

Exom said that he is scammer so exom got banned xD but anyway, another scammer caught on SC!

• d angel vend scam with tomato seeds and footprints

scammer: zuernix.! and i think freddy fazbear i think
    realm: leaderpro's realm , and go to the other door and that is the other scam realm
    time: thursday august 24 2017 , 03:22:00
  • BannuyBannuy Member
    edited August 2017
    mdamad king scammed me - i wanted to buy level 49 dog for 12k cubits and level 5 dog but he changed level 49 dog to level 1 dog
  • Bannuy said:

mdamad king scammed me - i wanted to buy level 49 dog for 12k cubits and level 5 dog but he changed level 49

Be sure to include a picture & the time when that happened :)
  • e,e Scammer ,and banned me but okay >> pictures >>

time idk :D
  • Scammer : Captain sensei master
    Scam : the old vend scam, how did he do it? The only way to change price is to break the vend.
    Time : 01:07:14 2017
    He said he sell tokens 1c and then he changed it into 1000c.
  • why mods dont do anything to him? http://prntscr.com/gcwx9n @%20gdog
    he is still doing this 3days ago until now
  • Scammer: Mario2017
    Scam: Payaway
    Time: Friday August 25, 11:38:10 2017

He said that we needed to pay to get out and get to the prize dispenser.

• Miss HadesMiss Hades Member
    edited August 2017
    Rental Scam. @Superxtreme
    Scammer: Cubic_Man123
    I have a screenshot. I reported in-game.
    I paid 100c for items in one row, just to see how it will go... Got banned soon after. There was a layer under the rental bumper, therefore when you rent the area, the bottom layer gets rented, not the top with the items.
    SCAM.png 669.1K
  • edited August 2017
    Cubic Castles Scam Website: http://ccfreecubits.weebly.com/ Asks for your password for "free cubits", they managed to get my email, presumably through the forums, and told me to go there to get "my freeeeeeeeeee cubits". Ya. Definitely. Their email was proqbee@gmail.com
  • Scammer: I3I3I3 (it's a pretty confusing name tbh)
    Scam: Fake Cubits promo
    Time: Sat, Jul, 06:27:36
    Losses: Unknown

I'm pretty sure i reported before but i will again. This player below is still advertising their "free cubits" site on weebly. It's clearly a scam but the less experienced/desperate few might fall for this.

OMG I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THE SAME THING! THE TITLE WAS GOOD QBEE
  • Scammer: aixally
    Scam: Rental foundation (Rare items on fake rental)
    Time: In picture
    Victims: Unknown
    Losses: None

• Scammer: Mario2017
    Scam: Payaway
    Time: Friday August 25, 11:38:10 2017

He said that we needed to pay to get out and get to the prize dispenser.

Ugh, that idiot scammed me as well
  • Scammer: your pritty
    Scam: Theft
    Losses: Kitten Ears
    Victims: possibly a large amount of low lvls
    They are planning on making a new account to stay hidden.

• scammer : '$DarknessFps$'
    Type of scam : footprints in vend with dark angels
    time : Mon Aug 28 03:10
    Losses : 7.500c
This discussion has been closed.