Chest recipe doesn't work, and how do I use the hydro expert perk

TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
chest recipe doesnt work
I tried making chests, but the recipe doesnt work ( 3x wood planks, tacks, iron, glue, any hammer) can someone please help

hydro expert perk
I have hydro expert perk 1/2 and I've seen some people use it, i know there have been problems with this perk since it was released by I was wondering how do you guys make it work

Comments

• Well hydro expert says it makes the time go down faster when you're near them
  • Per the chest, are you using the correct "wood planks"? You can't use NEW wood planks...only Wood planks (the ones that look old, but don't have old in the name).
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited August 2017
    please use cubiccastles.com/recipes.php page or go to mehawks realm or chat madame angel to fix the cc learning center , she only the one who have perm there or go to the old learning center you can find it at the last door of the latest learning center
  • Hydro expert- put a block or something in th dehydrator then switch the block with the cube.
    Works for me
  • chest recipe doesnt work
    I tried making chests, but the recipe doesnt work ( 3x wood planks, tacks, iron, glue, any hammer) can someone please help

Have you put correct amount of items needed to craft chest?

• @b3achy @axello @ASSASSINATIonS @Djedo thanks so much for the help! It worked, i realised what I was doing wrong, and I finally made my 30 chest XD, also I think the perks working now