Farm Update - Sneak Peek Feedback

Comments

• ZPINOL said:

What happen if animals fall in lava, fire or bottomless?
    they can respawn or die forever?

why you would be putting your animals near fire or lava...i dont want to know
    He's cooking them with lava to not use a stove
    He's cooking them naturally
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Live from TV
  • djedo said:

Live from TV

Wow the cubic news channel is back up again?:0
    I thought they ran out of money
  • djedo said:

Live from TV

Xd
  • ZPINOL said:

I die =)))
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This has been released too far ahead again......
  • ZPINOL said:

Nah, cooking meat with lava would just burn the outside but leave the inside raw. And what about seasonings? Cubic Castles doesn't have spices or sauces.
  • Im just dying to know if we have a limited time to buy the stuff or if it'll be there forever
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Im just dying to know if we have a limited time to buy the stuff or if it'll be there forever

Its a very big update, do im certain that it will be a staying pack
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    DEVS, can you put an early pack in the CubicStore, same as you did before with the cavern blocks, marbles and race pack? The racing pack helped us a lot to set up our realms for when the cars arrived.
  • ZPINOL said:

DEVS, can you put an early pack in the CubicStore, same as you did before with the cavern blocks, marbles and race pack? The racing pack helped us a lot to set up our realms for when the cars arrived.

Agreed
  • i waited the farm update like 400000000000000000000 years... now im dying :Q:
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I am looking forward to the Farm Update but when I saw all the plants and things in the video it just didn't look like cubic castles...

One of the reasons why I even downloaded the game when I found it was because of the way it looked, like the special design of the blocks and how it didn't look like every other game in the app store. The new update doesn't LOOK like the original design of the game and all the other blocks.

I am still looking forward to the new update *u*
  • somebody please tell me, when is the update gonna be released? i know, i know, its gonna be released in summer but summer in australia, which is where i am, is all the way in december. Then, someone said that summer in the northern hemisphere was in June. Well, its now JULY and the update still hasn't been released! So someone please tell me! ASAP
    Baiiii
  • somebody please tell me, when is the update gonna be released? i know, i know, its gonna be released in summer but summer in australia, which is where i am, is all the way in december. Then, someone said that summer in the northern hemisphere was in June. Well, its now JULY and the update still hasn't been released! So someone please tell me! ASAP
    Baiiii

No one knows even devs don't
    They're still beta testing
    They have to iron out some bugs
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

I am looking forward to the Farm Update but when I saw all the plants and things in the video it just didn't look like cubic castles...

One of the reasons why I even downloaded the game when I found it was because of the way it looked, like the special design of the blocks and how it didn't look like every other game in the app store. The new update doesn't LOOK like the original design of the game and all the other blocks.

I am still looking forward to the new update *u*

This update is one of many veteran players are waiting for. The animals as npc, but the devs give us a better update, the actual pets. I love my bunny, is my son :)
    Every big update is someting new in the game, and looks very cute for our dear qbees. In this game we have many thing other games don't have.
    Just give a chance to this new update, I'm sure you will love it.
  • ZPINOL said:

Thats a good question, I hope this don't happen and I'm sure they will just respawn like the pets do.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I'm early let me think of a joke.
    Farm update being early.
  • well... im still questioning the release date... anyway, i would like some tips and how to use the sprinkler...
  • MrFani said:

well... im still questioning the release date... anyway, i would like some tips and how to use the sprinkler...

Before Farming Pack will be relased they will relase Summer Bummer Pack. :3
  • Add a scarecrow lol
  • I like it

• LOVE the idea! I am really excited as it will give new players a way to play some familiar gameplay and build that foundation for the sharing and fun that CC is so good at providing!

I can't wait!

The cow skins need a touch up imo.

yep I can't wait too
  • When Will The New Farm Pack Come Out? I Think The New Farm Pack Will Be Amazing!

• Maybe....... this coming september.. or less... ;-; im exited
  • I like the new animals :D
  • Guys get ready and get a realm for farms
  • How do you message someone? I wanna message tobias700 his forum account is idai.ihmat
  • If your plants wither and die, do you get to take them out and gain your seeds back?

if not, players that forgot to take care of their plants for one day get to lose their ability to do farming or have to pay lots of money to be able to do farming again.
  • kingfahrikingfahri Member
    edited September 2017
    farm THİS > FİSH UPDTAE > water > fish food
    1+