13»

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited August 2017

Hello

Im xXAngelGamerXx

My realm is City of AngelTopia

I am lvl 20

I would like to be a mentor. And a clothier, I dont know if two jobs is possible.

I would like to join because I want our players to be driven in the right path and help them join this big family.

"Hestia" said:

Hello Athena and Jadabug.
    I'm "Hestia"
    Realm:'Hestia' 's realm
    Lvl 19
    You can Assign me on any jobs.. i will accept it and i will appreciate it!

I want To join because theres a Abusive and scammers ppls And i want to help everyone that get scammed,abuse...

b3achy said:

Applying:

•Username: b3achy
    •Realm name: b3achysphere (two levels of resource vends, two levels of "hang out" areas)
    •Level: 29 (soon to be 30) - Only been playing about a month (found this game at the end of the June/beginning of July 2017), but I mine most of the time I'm on, so it makes for lots of leveling.
    •Job(s) wanted: Gather-er and/or Crafter (I'm a behind the scenes kind of person/player)
    •Why do you want to be a team member?: Your clan has come up as a good one to join on numerous lists, and I've been looking for a good clan to join. Athena Shy and Jadabug, you both seem like nice players that I'd like to get to know better. And I'd like to be a part of a positive influence on newer players instead of being my usual cynical hermit self.

If all 3 of you will meet me in game, I will provide you with the items & permissions to get you started!
  • edited August 2017
    Nvm
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    Yippie...hope to see you in game soon (though I'm pretty busy this weekend)! And welcome back from vacation!

Also, I have some stockpiled resources, so let me know what is needed to best support the clan and I can make a donation.
    edited August 2017
    ♥♥♥
    Team List has been updated.
    Also, our Monthly event is in 2 days!
    ♥♥♥

Most of the new team members don't have a forums account but I tried to tag everyone that does here.
    @Kavos
    @tackybunny
    @The Only Moneybag's
    Announcement for all team members:

Everyone is doing great, thank you sooo much!! There are a few things I want to address.
    1.) We have more than enough clothing, so please do not craft anymore. However it all needs to be dyed before we can give it away or restock machines with it. There is free dye provided in the clothing room to use.
    2.) Warp Givers, I have added a new warp for another location to be given out with the rest.
    3.) We will be starting our HH co-build town soon, please keep an eye out for the applications.

Thank you. ♥
  • Username: 60thSnowyMonth
    Level: 21
    Realm Name: "60th Day Of Mysteries (RPG GAME)"
    I want to be the person that gathers recourses :p
    Reason? Always wanted to help newbies.
  • Im already in the clN! ITS SOOOOO MUCH FUN! Love helping the fam already donated around 2000 items and some bikinis and hats!

Username: 60thSnowyMonth
    Level: 21
    Realm Name: "60th Day Of Mysteries (RPG GAME)"
    I want to be the person that gathers recourses :p
    Reason? Always wanted to help newbies.
    Awesome, if you meet me in game I can give you the permissions you need and show you around.

Im already in the clN! ITS SOOOOO MUCH FUN! Love helping the fam already donated around 2000 items and some bikinis and hats!

Thank you.

• Sugarcat101
    Sugarcat's Castle
    Lvl 35
    Jobs wanted: Mentor, Helper

I've really liked helping newbies, mainly out of boredom but at one point it actually felt good helping newbies. I'd be delighted to help on an even larger scale.

Sugarcat101
    Sugarcat's Castle
    Lvl 35
    Jobs wanted: Mentor, Helper

I've really liked helping newbies, mainly out of boredom but at one point it actually felt good helping newbies. I'd be delighted to help on an even larger scale.

Please visit me in game. :)
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited July 2018
    Req: Delete this comment
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited September 2017
    Username: DexterTheFox

Realm Name: Dexter's Lobby

Level: Enough to be helpful

Requested Jobs: I am an all around worker and can handle multiple jobs

Reason for application: As many others said, they want to help the community, and so do I. I am super determined to make a difference!
    Bump!
    Helping Hands Job Center is open! Please contact one of the owners for a job. We trade cubits for jobs.
    Information will be added later!

• Hello, my name is 88

I'm level 12.

I've played last month.

I play every day, for 6 hours when week days 9-12 hours when week ends.

I do anything you want. except scamming

I want to be a helper to give back to help others and my self too
    Update: Dec 1st, 2018

Helping Hands has been restocked with free tools and crafting machines. I will personally be restocking the prize machines every Sunday until I can find someone/a team to restock them.

Please direct any player(s) in need of tools or machines to the Helping Hand realm.
  • Is this group still active until today? Well,

Hi, Im xX_Thundah

I am lvl 4 (with alt)
    I've been playing last week
    I love helping people especially newbies
    I can be anyone's assistant
    I like to do a MEGA ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY that's my dream where I give away rares like exes and cars while im still collecting c :3

• Yo

My name is Cat amp s

Im an alt my mains lvl 60 but this acc is level 21

I play like 5 hours a day

I've been playing for liek 4-5 yrs

I heard about it years ago

CAT AMP OUT
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't necropost.

Closing this, will reopen if Athena requests in the future. She has not been on the forums since Dec 2018.
This discussion has been closed.