New Commands

Hello :) I had this idea a looong time ago, I dont know if these are called commands but I will call them that, probably most part of you already know the commands as /trade /time etc, well I was thinking that they could add more commands like /lock to lock the realm, /kickusername to kick the player from our realm or room without having to open the menu and scroll all the names to find his or her name or even /tpusername to tp to a friend faster, also this is another idea that would be harder to do, a command block, the idea is that you place the block somewhere and set a command, so in that realm or room when you say the command you are instantly teleported to the block, it would be nice to make puzzles, quiz or even saving some spaces at the inventory because we wouldnt need to use warp foods for everything. That's all, thanks for reading :)

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    Nice ideas, don't really see the need for the teleport command as you would have to search through your friend list first to see who is online, I find it convenient as it is to open the friend list bar.
  • Valley said:

Nice ideas, don't really see the need for the teleport command as you would have to search through your friend list first to see who is online, I find it convenient as it is to open the friend list bar.

That one I thought like, if your friend tp you and asks you to tp him, so you wouldn't have to open the fl to do it.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017
    PontoZen said:

Valley said:

That one I thought like, if your friend tp you and asks you to tp him, so you wouldn't have to open the fl to do it.
    It's probably just as fast to open the friend list bar as it is to type out the command anyway
  • I am not against being commando ergh I mean commands! More commands :D!
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Nice idea xD
    +1

Although the kick command is somewhat similar to a command in growtopia..
  • +2
  • Valley said:

PontoZen said:

Valley said:

It's probably just as fast to open the friend list bar as it is to type out the command anyway
    Indeed xD
  • /lock already exists
    Tp command is only useful if you're lazy
    Same thing for ban command
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    I feel like a tp command would be less efficient then going to your menu and teleporting. (If you don't have a large friend list that is)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Excelsius said:

Nice idea xD
    +1

Games can have the same things. Minecraft is like CC, does that mean CC shouldn't exist?
  • +1 Why not?
  • +1 nice idea
  • I feel like a tp command would be less efficient then going to your menu and teleporting. (If you don't have a large friend list that is)

Yeah I thought in that one because my friend list is veeeery big, but those are just examples they don't necessarily have to add them all :)
  • /lock already exists
    Tp command is only useful if you're lazy
    Same thing for ban command

Nope /unlock exists, /lock doesn't
  • i love this idea
  • Bump!
  • command blockfrom minecraft:D
  • command blockfrom minecraft:D

Nah if we compare everything we want to add, we will never be able to add anything
  • Excelsius said:

Nice idea xD
    +1

Games can have the same things. Minecraft is like CC, does that mean CC shouldn't exist?
    Minecraft and cc is so much different minecraft is blockier
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    FireSaw said:

Excelsius said:

Nice idea xD
    +1

I think they refer to the genre of the game... they are both sandbox/voxel based games.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    scorto7 said:

FireSaw said:

Excelsius said:

Nice idea xD
    +1

I think they refer to the genre of the game... they are both sandbox/voxel based games.
    Its the age old argument of people thinking that building games can't take ideas from every other building game. Its silly really the game industry evolves and improves from company's using the same ideas that work and discarding those that don't. For example assassins creed added a brand new fight system, it was way better so now MST games use the same system. Farcry started using towers for revealing map in open world adventures and now it's the norm. Cubic castles should never be scared to adapt great ides just because other games are using them too :)
  • scorto7 said:

FireSaw said:

Excelsius said:

Nice idea xD
    +1

Its the age old argument of people thinking that building games can't take ideas from every other building game. Its silly really the game industry evolves and improves from company's using the same ideas that work and discarding those that don't. For example assassins creed added a brand new fight system, it was way better so now MST games use the same system. Farcry started using towers for revealing map in open world adventures and now it's the norm. Cubic castles should never be scared to adapt great ides just because other games are using them too :)

Assassin's Are Always Around.
    #theassasssinsclantac

(sorry for going off topic)
  • PontoZenPontoZen Member
    edited August 2017
  • I just want a simple (and pretty standard) /who command that will tell me who is in the realm with me. These are okay too, though personally, I don't know that I'd use them much. However, I'm all for more slash commands to make life easier for anyone.
  • Bump, i will have to do this till an admin see it @ComicCow @SirKewberth
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017
    Good idea, they should also add /ban(username) or /kick2(username) to kick someone for a period of time.
  • I like all the ideas except for the Command Block
  • PontoZenPontoZen Member
    edited August 2017
    Youss said:

I like all the ideas except for the Command Block

Why dont you like it? Gimme ur opinion
  • The TP command should send a teleport request. If the realm has no teleport catcher block, the person who went the request will teleport to them if the request is accepted. If there is the teleport catcher block, then when you type the command it will say that the realm has the teleport catcher block.
  • There should be more commands. Such as /view (then click the player in a list you want to view to send a view request) /delete (deletes all friend, view, and teleport requests) and /bomb, /bombPVP, /bombpulse (requires acces to use the bomb and the bomb has to be in your inventory). These are some more command ideas.