SPACE TRAVEL AND BEYOND!

*Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Space_Fetus I know you're going to comment on this because of "space" xD

Anyways....Let me explain.

Maybe we could craft rockets (different tiers) or buy them in the cubit store that launches us on different planets (which are basically mines).

The different tier rockets allow us to travel farther into space...

Example: Tier 1 = Moon. Tier 2 = Venus/Mars. Tier 3 = Saturn.....etc.

In these new planets there could be new blocks - or enemies!

Maybe there could be different space suits designed for each planets' harsh environments.

Comments

• *cough* Glacticraft *cough*

• Pimydd said:

*cough* Glacticraft *cough*

Dunno what that is ._.
  • Pimydd said:

Dunno what that is ._.
    I think it's a Minecraft mod .

I don't like suggestions that gets too fare from the original game . Most of the time. but I would really love to see an update like this, even tho I don't think it would ever happen .
    +1
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    space_fetus reporting in!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    that sounds like an interesting idea for the further future, but still plenty of other ideas to work on
  • -Gundam- said:

Pimydd said:

Dunno what that is ._.
    I think it's a Minecraft mod .

I don't like suggestions that gets too fare from the original game . Most of the time. but I would really love to see an update like this, even tho I don't think it would ever happen .
    +1
    Never seen Minecraft mods..never used them xD
  • I'm liking the idea. Especially needing to be wearing special space suits to be able to visit/mine there, just to give it a bit more of a twist. Collecting moon rocks and red Mars blocks would be cool too.
  • scorto7 said:

that sounds like an interesting idea for the further future, but still plenty of other ideas to work on

Saw you at Edition's soccer game xD
  • Yesssssssss that would be awesome! And the rocket animation could be like the rocket on the launchpad +10
  • Like it! Hope it comes along with requested space stamps and laser stuffs
  • Maybe in the future, right now i feel that some of the classic features need updating *cough* clans