More summer stuff

Hey why not add surf boards ? Or maybe jet skis ? or just regular little boat ? That would be awesome and fun

Comments

• jet ski has been suggested before and didn't seem to be a good idea... But boats, why not :)
  • Gotta wait for at least a year though .

+1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This dude needs boards. :D
    Put some straight up in the sand and stand next to it as if you are in a vacation commercial. :P
    Or place it flat on the water, hop on to the board a shout "LOOK AT ME RIDING THE IMAGINARY WAVES!!!" :D
  • scorto7 said:

Put some straight up in the sand and stand next to it as if you are in a vacation commercial. :P
    Or place it flat on the water, hop on to the board a shout "LOOK AT ME RIDING THE IMAGINARY WAVES!!!" :D

what if we could really move with them 9~9
  • +1 we need surf waves! :O
  • I was hoping for some floats to use in the water with currents...hopefully next year. Then I can build a lazy river ride.
  • scorto7 said:

Well i wasnt thinking boards for decorations.. i meant so we can really ride them. That would be fun or maybe change the watter currents a little ? Maybe like that it should move half blocks that are on it like simulations of boats ? or something
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    well, until they actually make functional surfboard i'll settle for a deco board only. ;)
  • scorto7 said:

well, until they actually make functional surfboard i'll settle for a deco board only. ;)

Surfing is better than just staring 9-9

Also It would be fun if there was a reinforced board for lava :D