What kind of phone do you guys use?

I switch off between an LG G5 and an iPhone 6 Plus. I like both, but day to day, I usually use the LG. The S8 and G6 look great, but the one I have seems plenty fast. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Comments

• iPhone 5s and 6, cc works perfectly and both, no lag
  • Xiaomi redmi 4X, unknown but very good phone .
  • -Gundam- said:

Xiaomi redmi 4X, unknown but very good phone .

Not unknown if you read gsmarena!
  • CosmicCow said:

-Gundam- said:

Xiaomi redmi 4X, unknown but very good phone .

Not unknown if you read gsmarena!
    I dont ! :D
  • I think my phone is an iPhone 6 or 6s (I forgot), my parents got it used, but it works fine.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I literally just upgraded from a Nokia brick to a £20 phone its terrible but hey I wanted cubic castles forums at work
  • I literally just upgraded from a Nokia brick to a £20 phone its terrible but hey I wanted cubic castles forums at work

cc for life
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Not a very new model, but hey very useful for someone with big fingers. Moving from an S4 mini to this was a blessing in disguise xD also, I never get keypad lag on my phone. A win-win for me.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    iPhone 7s
  • iphone 5
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

iphone 5

Oh heyyy! Same here!
  • normally for the fourms/youtube/etc i use an IPhone4S
    the phone i use for chatting apps and cc is a galaxy note 4 (graphics look amazing)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    I use an awesome phone that's called a PC!! No seriously, sometimes I play on my Wiko Lenny 3 or my OLD tablet (HP slate 10) and I'm surprised that you're using a phone to play CC :3
  • I use an awesome phone that's called a PC!! No seriously, sometimes I play on my Wiko Lenny 3 or my OLD tablet (HP slate 10) and I'm surprised that you're using a phone to play CC :3

there's a wiko model called lenny ? i have to get one
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I got a Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite, runs everything well
  • iPhone 6 with no problem at all
  • LG V10
  • Vodafone Smart Prime 6. Everything works well but it doesn't like the keyboard for cc
    :C
  • iPhone 6s +
  • iPhone 7
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited August 2017
    Samsung J1 Mini Not Lagging And No Keyboard Delay
  • I Was using OPPO Neo3, CC worked fine there with longest play duration was about 2 hours without keyboard lag / low fps, but the OS was behaving very weird after 1 and a half year usage.
    I moved to Samsung J1 2016, CC had been running very well before I installed some app that have background process.
    Longest play time before installing background apps : 3 hours without lags other than connection lag (usually I stop playing after straight 3 hours),
    After installing background apps : 1 and a half hour without any lags other than connection.
  • Lg stylo 3 i got, cubic castles doesnt glitch alot, it works great, sometimes entering the mines is sorta a problem, takes for ever to load bc i have slow connection
  • Asus Zenfone 6
  • Samsung J1
    Too much keyboard lag and some of the textures are messed up(Fancy block)
  • Currently, A Samsung J3
  • iPad Mini 1 and a Toshiba computer :P
  • iPhone 5c (I'm aware it's outdated) :P