Building

Hey guys im AcidSpittingLama, some of you may know me but thats not the point. I've decided to start building for cubits now, if any of you need any help building just add me in cc ill be as cheap as possible, the bigger the world is the bigger the price is :3
Heres some of my builds i hope you like them.

Comments

• Do you build dragons out of pixel blocks?

I do if paid well :3 xD but it will take time .-.
  • Ofc if i use my materials the price for the build is gonna be much higher :o

Dark green for body, light green for underbelly, and fill in the whole thing. Like the whole inside to be pixel blocks, make organs and stuff. Also, add some krampuses and pink umbrellas all around it :3

Dark green for body, light green for underbelly, and fill in the whole thing. Like the whole inside to be pixel blocks, make organs and stuff. Also, add some krampuses and pink umbrellas all around it :3
    if you pay 3 mil for it sure ( im not building the organs tho) .-.

No organs no thank you!
  • edited August 2017

Do you build dragons out of pixel blocks?

No organs no thank you!
    k fine.. 1 mil per organ

No organs no thank you!
    k fine.. 1 mil per organ
    when you say mil, you mean million?
  • (NOTE ALL THESE COMMENTS WERE A JOKE)
    I'm much cheaper e.e
  • -Gundam- said:

No organs no thank you!
    k fine.. 1 mil per organ
    Gundam this was a joke so don't worry he builds really cheap and makes a great build. Don't worry he's not super expensive and he's very trustworthy.
  • -Gundam- said:

No organs no thank you!
    k fine.. 1 mil per organ
    Gundam this was a joke so don't worry he builds really cheap and makes a great build. Don't worry he's not super expensive and he's very trustworthy.
    Thank you
  • -Gundam- said:

No organs no thank you!
    k fine.. 1 mil per organ
    Sadly he doesen't like when talented builders build for cubits :p... Also keep up the good work Lama!
  • you show example of rooms , but nothing much new . Have you ever built any creature ?
  • -Gundam- said:

you show example of rooms , but nothing much new . Have you ever built any creature ?

Yes i did, ofc depends on what creature
  • Could you post the pictures ? Gotta see that full builder's catalog
  • -Gundam- said:

Could you post the pictures ? Gotta see that full builder's catalog

Pictures of what ? Idh any creature pictures tho..
    Heres an offer you may add me and we talk and i do the stuff u need and then we figure out the price ?
  • pictures of the biggest things you built *^*
  • edited September 2017
    This may sound stupid but i havent built much big things .-. The only thing im building rn is my story/adventure map but i have some friend that will asure that im a nice builder
    -Gundam- said:

pictures of the biggest things you built *^*

I'm also gonna build a big figure of my qbee so u may wait and see
  • edited September 2017
    Sry too keep that qbee so long cuz im working on 2 things rn :b and i need c so it will take some time..
    Can you tell me what you wanted me to build so i can tell you whether i can or not ?
  • edited September 2017

-Gundam- said:

pictures of the biggest things you built *^*

I'm also gonna build a big figure of my qbee so u may wait and see
    -Gundam- said:

you show example of rooms , but nothing much new . Have you ever built any creature ?

Also i just saw what you wrote in that coment.. that is not a room for my 'house' that everyone builds for some reason.. that is for my story /adventure map