Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• currycrab said:

What specific features do you like about the game?
    This game is unique as there are rarely 3D game available. Not forgetting to mention that the lag are minimum (there are lag with 1-2seconds and it is bearable).

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?
    - wiki seem not updated. The game structure such as the room and realm are confusing at a start for a new joiner. It took me about 5 minutes to read and at least 30 minutes to understand the different.
    - There is a typing mistake. Realm = castle. In the game, Realm should be replace by castle.
    - Multiple accounts are allow. This mean cheating. If I creating more than 1 account and pass the "starter realm", I can sell or use the extra starter realm. This include those events that have prize dispenser. Prize dispenser should be rework in the way whereby a player could only claim once unless prize dispenser are pick up and put down again.
    - Diamond graphic is ugly. Gold seem a better choice than Diamond. Diamond should be sparkling and shining. The game has display diamond as old and dusty.

FYI Starter Realms are untradable. And AFAIK CC accounts require emails, which take a long time to make en masse.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I mean the diamond in game isn't bad. It does sparkle. Place a god block next to a diamond to compare.
  • kajiekajie Member
    I love everything in this game c:
  • DjedoDjedo Member

currycrab said:

FYI Starter Realms are untradable.

Before one update starter realms where tradable. Starter realms from that period are still tradable but you can only use it as decorations. You CAN'T place it in Owerworld.
  • The thing I love about cc is almost everything... I can't say more but...
    The community is very poorly designed as there is scammers but there's always gonna be scammers around but if there was a way to stop it all 0.0 I was thinking if we could make a team of people who stop scammers by like putting them in jail for 1 day to make them learn their lesson xD
  • My Favorite about this game?
    -Meeting a Person that has a same personality like you
    -You can get some money (Cubits) by mining things out
    -Never get too boring "You're Bored? Talk to someone or just mine the whole Mine"
    My Dislike about this game?
    -Scammers
    -Rude Personality of other players you met

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

I get what cookie means, it's about 14 blocks per cubit and most people don't have really fast mining.

Yep. I missed the first fast miner perk because I thought it was useless, so I find it boring.
  • I want a trusteds option in the "Who can visit this realm" category.
    Its nice to be friends with alot of folk, but when ur building it'd be nice if only your close friends could still drop in. The only other option is to not friend folks, and doin so means an empty shop... Those of us who buy cubits and packs to get a certain item need to sell the extras in shop to help reduce the cost. Sorry cubic, but with the cost of packs and the randomness... either add a trusteds option to who can visit, or reduce the price of packs. Doing both would be wonderful!!!
    Thats my pros - cons... Thanks for asking :-)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Favorites: All the items Dislikes: Bugs, cyber bully's, and scammers.
  • Favorite: How chiliberries look so much like PICKLES!!! And how Wibber floats when u drop them
    Least Favorite: Pickles are not in the game x.x
  • Probably not much I like about this game.
    I like. Uhhh. Many different things. Right?
    I could rant about what I dislike about this game all day, but imma not.
    I kinda dislike this game and think I should quit.
  • Favorites : pets
    Least favorite: the way items look when theyre place in glass on a glass floor the outline is just weird
  • odikaodika Member
    Many many coments.... when i write something no one read this ?-? But best is.. Cavern mine!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Best: The amount of brilliant updates in such sort periods of time

Things that push me away? The amount of scammers and the fact mods are told not to deal with it.
  • Favrite is All da cute pets there awesome
    Least Favrite is the soaking cause when doing parkore it's difficulter so please have an option to turn it off
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Favrite is All da cute pets there awesome
    Least Favrite is the soaking cause when doing parkore it's difficulter so please have an option to turn it off

soaking??? What do you mean with that?

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Faves: My Friends, Meeting New Peeps, Helping Noobs, Building Stuff, Items&Pets ^o^

Least/Hates: Scammers, Rude Peeps, Lag, Game Needs High Connection Of Wifi, And Downloading New Content Everyday(It Doesnt Even Increase, Just Until Midnight) ._.
  • archimedarchimed Member
    edited April 2016
    kajie said:

I love everything in this game c:

So You Like The Scammers & Hackers ??????/ ps. Just Asking :/

Faves: Rares, Mods, Friends, Helping Noobs & Pros And Building Or Fixing my Rooms

HATES: Scammers/Hackers,Lag and Having To Update The Game :( all the time

What I Would Add Too Game: Auto Ban to stop scams Beta Mode for every player and a
    /dance so we can dance and vending block

Ok Thats It :3
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    Still love the game for lots of reasons but I think my favorite things right now are the new craft-able items..Books @.@ anyways my least favorite thing is the stamps in the mines still not used to it and whys it always a rainy day O-O
  • I don't dislike anything in this game i love the game and the updates.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pixie said:

Still love the game for lots of reasons but I think my favorite things right now are the new craft-able items..Books @.@ anyways my least favorite thing is the stamps in the mines still not used to it and whys it always a rainy day O-O

Mmm that reminds me, overdue books!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Favourite THE UNLOCKED CAMERA

Least The pet levels
  • ~Favorite:
    * One of my favorite game features would have to be, the level system and perks.

* I also like the updates for our platforms for either more blocks, outfits, or more realm items.

* I like how you are able to build things straight from scratch, or talk with your friends that you make in-game.

~Least Favorite:
    * One of my least favorite game features would be, not being able to disable, and enable pound. It makes it quite difficult for some (I wont say all) people to do parkour part of the time, because it starts to get on your nerves when you fall, because of it.

* Another, would have to be that we dont have grey dye (in a bottle like the others) and brown dye. It does hinder something that you may want in one of those colors.

* The downside to being able to build from scratch, is that prices have gone up.. Mostly on rooms, in which does hinder people from being able to build. Not ever person has the cubits to buy a room every time they want to build, therefore people will forget the idea, and or give up on it. Some people are only rich enough to afford a room and not a new room for everything.

* The community turns people away, makes them feel bad, or makes people upset. This is mostly due to people being rude, hacking, scamming, and so forth.

* The economy is based on buying and selling. Rarely building, and getting a nice response from people. Most people just care about being rich, and having nice items in game, they barely focus on building;mining;making friendships;etc. Not only that, people are trying to find a boyfriend/girlfriend which if it ends badly, results in people hating each other, or one person leaving the game because of an in-game break up. This hurts the community and causes more bad things to happen. More people are leaving due to the community, and economy in the game.

~ I must honestly say... There are more least favorite things in this game than there are favorites for me.. And i've been on the game for almost 2 years now. I'm honestly not sure how this game will progress in the future, but I do hope it takes a turn for the best and sobers up. Because currently, with the way things are going, people are leaving, and or turning the community bad, and the economic pricing is making it harder on new people who have joined the game.
  • Favourite - Easy to play when you know what you are doing
    Least Favourite - ME NOT HAVING FASTER MINING PERK!!!
  • Like: The whole game the concept, everything perfect.
    What I don't like: The game is way way wayyyyy to pay to win.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

Like: The whole game the concept, everything perfect.
    What I don't like: The game is way way wayyyyy to pay to win.

What do you win?
    What can you get only by paying?
  • I don't get it, how is this a pay to win game. This is a BUILDING and SOCIAL game. Sure there are shops and all, but you don't need to be rich to win. ._. Just build and craft, probably what the devs' goal is.
  • DravenExDravenEx Member
    edited April 2016
    Like: The game soo Great and cool. you can make a lot of things.. !
    i make games and puzzle for free..
    i make shop and lot of people come and go.
    i make pixel art.
    i make lot of fun things like flying xD
    i make friends.. :)

Dislike: only fossil is the rare that can mine.. (can you put some like: hidden gifts like gifts you find in starter realms. the yellow one. and bomb xD explode when u mine it ,
    and water current in tropical , Flower power in forest xD
    cave mine hard to find sometime..
    can u put turn off and on to wand system :3 when i use cellphone i always click the wand attack not the jump :3
    also can u tell me what frost berries can do? can u make it potion too to make snow wand. (effect slow when u hit :3)

hihi.. i have lot of idea. but i just test if you can read this.. i tell more.. :)

• Favorite Game Feature: the ability to interact with awesome friendly players and build whatever you like!

Least Favorite : not as many furniture options as id like to see
  • We can adventure everyday!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.