Place Blocks(Very Fast) = Lost Connection

So everytime I go lvling up there's always this bug that's been bugging me and its a real annoyance, so I place blocks and everytime I go very fast it loses my connection D: boi my Internet is fast no probs, so what I do now is go slow to avoid losing connection lol maybe the system thinks I'm using an Auto-clicker XD Need Halp

Comments

• Not really bug... I have speedy fingers and the system cant handle the fastness of mining and placing blacks
  • maybe only for mobile devices
  • Never happened to me .
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited August 2017

Not really bug... I have speedy fingers and the system cant handle the fastness of mining and placing blacks

Yep that's what I thought too, maybe the system can't keep up if you go very fast, and yes it only works for touchscreen users and pc users can't place blocks that fast
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    llBIMBYll said:

Not really bug... I have speedy fingers and the system cant handle the fastness of mining and placing blacks

Yep that's what I thought too, maybe the system can't keep up if you go very fast, and yes it only works for touchscreen users and pc users can't place blocks that fast
    Untrue. I do get kicked when I build too fast, I'm purely a pc player. That exists on all platforms.
  • Cortana said:

llBIMBYll said:

Untrue. I do get kicked when I build too fast, I'm purely a pc player. That exists on all platforms.
    Ohh sorry to underestimate pc users XD
  • llBIMBYll said:

Cortana said:

llBIMBYll said:

Ohh sorry to underestimate pc users XD
    I'm on a laptop and I have touch screen, so I might be able to crash it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm pretty sure this was added for when people used to speed hack so it could block the speed hacking. (If that makes since)
  • Nerve said:

I'm pretty sure this was added for when people used to speed hack so it could block the speed hacking. (If that makes since)

Maybe, but they should remove it tho as speed hacking won't work anymore
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    3 days late, but it still is possibly. I personally know how to do it and it litterally takes 2 minutes to download a 3rd party system and do it. (Not saying I do speed hack)
  • Nerve said:

This is correct, but it still shouldn't be firing during any normal build. Is this during half-block towers? Can I see a video?
  • CosmicCow said:

Nerve said:

This is correct, but it still shouldn't be firing during any normal build. Is this during half-block towers? Can I see a video?
    I don't have any recording application on my phone but i stopped farming of xp because of it, i can tap very fast on my ipad (half block towers) and i always disconnect
  • CosmicCow said:

Nerve said:

I don't have any recording application on my phone but i stopped farming of xp because of it, i can tap very fast on my ipad (half block towers) and i always disconnect
    Same...tapping so fast loses my connection that's why I rarely exp farm (using half block) cause its pretty annoying when you always disconnect over and over again, can't record tho 'cause I don't know any apps for it