Ball Games

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
edited August 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Im working on building as many possible games with balls
So far I have done a Basketball Court and A Vehicle Football (aka Rocket League)
If you want to bring some friends to play these you can search for Super Amicorum, since the clan isnt fully built yet the doors are right where u fall

There are the pics so far in order
1. Basketball Court
2. Vehicle Football
3. Volleyball

EDIT: Added Volleyball

Comments

• Great Work! Good idea with changing the basketball hoops.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    your way quicker than i am ed i havnt even built my first yet but i will dont you worry!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

your way quicker than i am ed i havnt even built my first yet but i will dont you worry!

I have quite a bunch more planned lmao

• Omg amazing... will visit soon :O!!
    Ed said:

I have quite a bunch more planned lmao

i have a list of about 10 though but knowing me il make them way prettier than i need to and it will take me ages :P
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Looks like rocket league is coming to CC :p
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Bump - added Volleyball
  • ama do football :)
  • Damm my rocket league camp was arealdy done I tough i was first to do it ;c
  • your way quicker than i am ed i havnt even built my first yet but i will dont you worry!

The basketball court where TheyCallMeAlex hangs sometimes?

I think that's mine :)
  • your way quicker than i am ed i havnt even built my first yet but i will dont you worry!

And I kept going there and I said: Hi Space! Hi Space! *Three billion more Hi's*

And I kept going there and I said: Hi Space! Hi Space! *Three billion more Hi's*
    Ha sorry sometimes I get a hit overwhelmed with people. I'll he sure to say hi next time!

Ha sorry sometimes I get a hit overwhelmed with people. I'll he sure to say hi next time!
    Its ok XD