Scam Reports

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

Scammers : "Calvin the Cat :3" , "IvyKitty" and "XxdraconianxX_YT " (quotes arent part of the names)
    Realm name : unknown

Here's how it hapened : Draconian holla'd bomb game , a bomb game in wich you have to pay to enter . Calvin was the owner , and Ivy was helping him~her .
    there was also second lifes .
    screens are too large, can only put two . I have two lefts of the scammer's name I think.

so wut ur saying is that hollaing is scamming wow really I didn't know
    you helped them,(and multiposted) and Im not a mod, I dont have to deal with this anymore , cause I did my report .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Scammers : "Calvin the Cat :3" , "IvyKitty" and "XxdraconianxX_YT " (quotes arent part of the names)

Here's how it hapened : Draconian holla'd bomb game , a bomb game in wich you have to pay to enter . Calvin was the owner , and Ivy was helping him~her .
    screens are too large, can only put two . I have two lefts of the scammer's name I think.

you helped them,(and multiposted) and Im not a mod, I dont have to deal with this anymore , cause I did my report .
    I didn't help them e.e and plus calvin the cat quit when this rule was made so he thought 2nd life and pay to play was still aloud when he started playing again he didn't know the rules and he has already ben dealt with a warning
  • Scammer: ceo of cubic castels
    Scam: "Modded" Dorkmobile
    Time: In fourth picture
    Losses: None
    Apparently this player can go through a difficult process to modify cars. A process that works once apparently. He claims the car goes faster but (obviously) it capped at it's normal speed.

Car mods would've been cool tho, sadly, most likely expensive if it was official ;-;
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I didn't help them e.e and plus calvin the cat quit when this rule was made so he thought 2nd life and pay to play was still aloud when he started playing again
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I didn't help them e.e and plus calvin the cat quit when this rule was made so he thought 2nd life and pay to play was still aloud when he started playing again
    How did you know that? How did you know pay to play and 2nd lives wasn't allowed?. You also did nothing to stop the game or tell Calvin to not have second lives.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

How did you know that? How did you know pay to play and 2nd lives wasn't allowed?. You also did nothing to stop the game or tell Calvin to not have second lives.
    Thank you Jerry . Now Draconian, could you please stop spamming everywhere, especially on a thread that is not meant for that ?
  • saying bad words when she see me idk why I dont even scamm her or made her mad -_^ plz answer me soon
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

ive learned when it said on system and ur wrong but I was whispering to him "isn't this not allowed and he said back he didn't know
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

ive learned when it said on system and ur wrong but I was whispering to him "isn't this not allowed and he said back he didn't know
    Now for useless explanation that I don't care of, make a pm conversation, add everyone you want, but please don't spamming on threads .
  • Scammer : ItFrozed Scaming method she kicked everybody in = the secreet qbee agents= even though she wasn't the owner victim : agent pup:3
  • @XxdraconianxX_YT do you have evidence to help the mods?
  •  Jimmy Jimmy Member
    edited August 2017
    This Player called "linya1st" tried to trick a noob into thinking pharaohs are 50c, luckily the noob is an alt account screenshots coming tommorow
  • @XxdraconianxX_YT do you have evidence to help the mods?

my friend was the actual one that got scamed he said he didn't have a acc on the froums so he asked me to make a report on the forums if anyone has pics it would be him agent pup or kubic krafter

• Scammer : ItFrozed Scaming method she kicked everybody in = the secreet qbee agents= even though she wasn't the owner victim : agent pup:3

You are wrong its not ItFrozed But ItsFrozed :)
  • ItsFrozed said:

Scammer : ItFrozed Scaming method she kicked everybody in = the secreet qbee agents= even though she wasn't the owner victim : agent pup:3

:/ so u admit ur a scammer >:/
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

ItsFrozed said:

Scammer : ItFrozed Scaming method she kicked everybody in = the secreet qbee agents= even though she wasn't the owner victim : agent pup:3

He only tells you that you wrote his name incorrectly.

And to all who debate this thing.... please stop it and use private message for further debate(it can include multiple people).

• Exactly right @scorto7 if you feel that it is going to cause arguments then message them direct or dont say it at all
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited August 2017
    Cortana said:

Well, obviously he changed his name to [M>>><<<A>>><<<T>>><<<H] and ran off and changed it again a while ago as I was about to deal with him -.- Please DO report him in-game if you find him again, so it's possible to ban this guy, since there's no way to do so, as he keeps running away and quickly changing his name as he approaches staff members.</p>

Do you know where I can report a scam other than general chat? I'm pretty sure you don't post scam reports in this area.....

Whoops..nvm correct area xD
  • Idk who the scammer is, but I saw this in Pen's Yard Rentals
  • Found a er, I think going to be scam? Just look at the screenshots (WARNING: There's profanity in like 3 or something, I can't blur them out cause phones don't really have photoshop I guess.)

Date: In one of the screen shots
    Username of..the person: In screen shots
    Also I did send an in game report

So the person said they were going to hack someone because of (it says in screenshots) and after they said they weren't going to hack them, I'm confused now.

Yes I know there's 13 screenshots ;-;
  • ItsFrozedItsFrozed Member
    edited August 2017

Oh hey kubic im sorry about that and i already said sorry to agent pup and agent pup added me to his clan! Sorry about that ._.

• scorto7 said:

ItsFrozed said:

He only tells you that you wrote his name incorrectly.

And to all who debate this thing.... please stop it and use private message for further debate(it can include multiple people).

its a girl and noremaly if a person was accused of a scam they would say something about it and she put a :)
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    I feel stoopid now, but i guess this sorta counts as a scam
    Scammer: Pendulum
    Realm: Vending Style
    Scam: False advertising of an item
    Losses: 500c, possible losses from other players
    Time: Unspecified (but it's clearly after the Summer Bummer update)
    Pendulum holla'd, i rushed to get the "uncraftable" items before everyone else without thinking twice.... yeah.... Preeettttyyy sure it'd be wrong if he was to continue advertising this old item as a new item to players

Also can't fully blame me for falling for it, even though i was p gulible tbh >_>
  • Jackus01 tried to buy a holla off of me to trade currencies and bring me down with him. Please deal with him ASAP before he gets someone innocent banned. Ty
  • Found a er, I think going to be scam? Just look at the screenshots (WARNING: There's profanity in like 3 or something, I can't blur them out cause phones don't really have photoshop I guess.)

Date: In one of the screen shots
    Username of..the person: In screen shots
    Also I did send an in game report

So the person said they were going to hack someone because of (it says in screenshots) and after they said they weren't going to hack them, I'm confused now.

Yes I know there's 13 screenshots ;-;

Couldve messaged Horus personally ya know
  • Scammer: Esiah Marshmellow
    Scam: Rental Foundations
    Time: in picture
    Losses: possible player losses from other player
    Realm: Esiahs cheap pro shop

All information is provided above, unsure who fell for this but someone i asked to check on this after i got banned did say someone was saying Esiah scammed them

• Scammer: I forgot da name (My short trm memory is horrible)
    Realm: Forgot
    Losses: 200c, I stopped other players from doing it.
    Scam: Rental thingy (to buy stuff, he made the chests untouchable)
    Photo:

• @xXAngelGamerXx if you read the signs they might say donations only possibly? Ive seen these often in realms but I dont like them
  • @xXAngelGamerXx if you read the signs they might say donations only possibly? Ive seen these often in realms but I dont like them

It looks like a scam tho ;-;
  • Always read the signs when its a rental area @xXAngelGamerXx
This discussion has been closed.