Are you enjoying the summer update?

-RyanC--RyanC- Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

So, are you enjoying the summer update?

I really liked the update and the cool thing was that nobody showed some spoiler, so we can find out for ourselves, because it would not be so nice to see the update and to know everything that added.

The item I liked most about the update was the ball, it is very fun and you can kick it, I even made a joke and in this game you have to let the ball float and who lets float wins, I really enjoyed playing with my friends Also, call your friends to play! =D

Now I want to see someone getting bored with this update, because you will have a beach to do and you can decorate pretty, put sand castles, keep umbrellas and many other things. =O

What I found funny was the clothes, put bikinis is very cool and super funny, my friends have already made some fun beaches and I'm still building, when I finish I'll do a post showing.

The only thing I did not like much was the price of the items, they are very expensive, for example, bikinis are 500 cubits each, could be much lower the price right.
But what matters is the fun that the update has brought us, I will never be bored again, because I will be building my beach for 5 days and you are bored with your beach, I'm sure you will like it very much. =3

I hope you enjoyed the update!
Cosmic Cow did it with much affection. =)

Comments

• -RyanC--RyanC- Member
    edited August 2017
    Did you like the update?
    Comment below or vote up! =D
  • Really enjoyed!
    I want the farm soon :c
  • sofas are ruineddddd
  • Rydoku said:

Really enjoyed!
    I want the farm soon :c

Good thing you liked :D
    Wait that soon the farm update will arrive :)
  • sofas are ruineddddd

I did not think they ruined the sofas, because now they can make buoys with the sofas.
  • The least thing I liked is that THEY FORGOT TO TELL ME THE UPDATE TIME. XD
  • The least thing I liked is that THEY FORGOT TO TELL ME THE UPDATE TIME. XD

Yes, they only warned us about the summer update later, in fact we found out. XD
  • -RyanC- said:

sofas are ruineddddd

I did not think they ruined the sofas, because now they can make buoys with the sofas.
    no you silly.
    you can't sit with more people in one sofa. we are ruined
  • -RyanC- said:

sofas are ruineddddd

no you silly.
    you can't sit with more people in one sofa. we are ruined
    Do not wait, this is just a bug.
    I just saw SirKewberth saying in your post! XD
  • -Gundam- said:
    Why did you send me the rules?
    I've read all of them, I do not need to read again.
  • As shown in the screenshot, you broke one, so I thought you didnt read them . You cant post multiple Comments in a row, there's the edit button .

To stay on topic Im just sad that so many people hate it . Gonna make a thread about it o.o
  • No.
    vf.png 1009.3K
  • No, First Of All, I wasted my 60k on packs where they were bugged, after it was solved, I Bought 4 more packs, I sold my rares for too cheap, I git refunded a but of c from the packs and I got all commons, then the commons drop to a ridicoulous price... I don't like this pack ;-;
  • Not really 3/10
    Only balls are good
    All items are a re-color of each other (well not all)
    I couldn't even open a pack ;-;
    Cri
  • -RyanC--RyanC- Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

As shown in the screenshot, you broke one, so I thought you didnt read them . You cant post multiple Comments in a row, there's the edit button .

To stay on topic Im just sad that so many people hate it . Gonna make a thread about it o.o

Oh yeah, I did not know that.
    But I've seen the rules!
    And I replied to different people, boring rule. =c
  • OMfG stop that Bold font, it hurt my eyes >.>
    Btw. I HATE THE UPDATE, ITS FULL OF LAGGGS
  • OMfG stop that Bold font, it hurt my eyes >.>

Sorry, posting is my use what I want.
    It's okay that you did not like it, everyone has your opinion.
  • I'm LOVING the Summer Update! Balls are my favorite. They're so much fun.
    I love how you can actually sit on the clammy clams.. ~I liek how ze clam lickz mai little qbee butt~
    Everything is just so awesome. So excited for the farm update.
  • -RyanC- said:

OMfG stop that Bold font, it hurt my eyes >.>

Sorry, posting is my use what I want.
    It's okay that you did not like it, everyone has your opinion.
    I understand, but please, dont use in a full threads, it honestly makes me sick .