• MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited August 2017
    Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

Time: Aug 03 22:49:09 2017
    Scammer: Cubic Man1995
    He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?
    I'm not sure if you're aware about how our system works, but look at the date before questioning me. It's been dealt with at the time of the report. If he's out now, it means that the ban expired. He's been banned again. Also don't multi-post.
    why am i warned? for multiposting? or reporting it?
    where is the multiposting which i did?

does a ban expires in 5 days?

Scammer name: megaempiregalaxy
    Realm name: Legendry1500's Realm

Bomb game with second life.
    7.jpg 124.6K
    8.jpg 225.2K
    6.1.jpg 243.7K
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?
    I'm not sure if you're aware about how our system works, but look at the date before questioning me. It's been dealt with at the time of the report. If he's out now, it means that the ban expired. He's been banned again. Also don't multi-post.

Look at the previous page... You posted many comments in a row, it's prohibited and I'd suggest you to review our forum rules. And no, bans aren't 5 days. We warn players and they automatically get banned by the warning system, which escalates from 1 day to more days. If you have complaints about how this system works, take them to support instead of bashing on me when I'm simply trying to do my job in peace.
  • Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?

Look at the previous page... You posted many comments in a row, it's prohibited and I'd suggest you to review our forum rules. And no, bans aren't 5 days. We warn players and they automatically get banned by the warning system, which escalates from 1 day to more days. If you have complaints about how this system works, take them to support instead of bashing on me when I'm simply trying to do my job in peace.
    take a look closely- first one is that i am reported on scam,
    second is that im quoteing to one of ur reply.

since you are a mod and u have the power to ban me, it doesnt mean u can do anything and we should not question you.

be a fair one, and try to polite with others, i know its not a easy job being a mob but this is not a good behaviour!.
  • -Scammer name-china 121
    -They put a donation table in the middle and put foundation blocks around it to make it look like they were sell the d angles for 5 k

-date 8/7/17

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?

take a look closely- first one is that i am reported on scam,
    second is that im quoteing to one of ur reply.

since you are a mod and u have the power to ban me, it doesnt mean u can do anything and we should not question you.

be a fair one, and try to polite with others, i know its not a easy job being a mob but this is not a good behaviour!.
    Once again, check our forum rules, you're not allowed to comment multiple times in a row.
    Example of multi-posting:
    Qbee1: Hi there, i'm new to the forum!
    Qbee2: Welcome! Be sure to review the forum rules!
    Qbee1: Thank you!
    Qbee1: I Will read them.

I gave you a response after you asked "where it's been dealt with", so I don't understand why you even keep trying to keep the argument going and accuse me of being "unfair" and "rude" moderator. If you're not pleased with how moderation system works, as I said take it to support, moderators aren't the ones who created the system we have. We in fact have to follow certain rules, just like the players do and there's not a lot we can do to please everybody. We can't just go and hand out 5 days long bans, as you expected me judging from your previous messages.

Now back to the topic, this thread is for scam reports, not for arguments, so lets stop with this nonsense.
  • Cloud222Cloud222 Member
    edited August 2017
    a player by the of $.$-Dollar-$.$ is doing a scam using the foundation block.
  • Cloud222 said:

i was there too, people did rent the spot, and discovered that they were actually renting another rent under the rent, making it impossible to get the "prizes"
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Cloud222 said:

dealt with this

• Cloud222 said:

Piratax10 said:

Cloud222 said:

i was there too, people did rent the spot, and discovered that they were actually renting another rent under the rent, making it impossible to get the "prizes"
    It was a total scam.
    #ThankGoodnessForScorto7
  • Cloud222 said:

Are u kidding me! That guy again?!? The same room same thing. I thought he was banned? Welp thx scotro #ThankGoodnessForScotro7
  • ItsFrozedItsFrozed Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello! i have More scammer issue ( dice game ) i've seen a dice game on pens

Here is my screenshot ( i just screenshotted it like 10minute ago )

Look at this screenshot

The owner of plot : tziav16

I didnt lose anything
    I didnt play that

Sorry i didnt do /time on that screenshot -.-
  • ItsFrozed said:

Hello! i have More scammer issue ( dice game ) i've seen a dice game on pens

Here is my screenshot ( i just screenshotted it like 10minute ago )

Look at this screenshot

The owner of plot : tziav16

I didnt lose anything
    I didnt play that

I found that one aswell. Here is time:
    But after a while he tore it down. Idk if it was because the customers weren't comming or he was scared of being reported but he eventually tore it down
  • Scammer name: Mario2017.
    Scam methood: Payaway.
    Loss: 100c
    This cold dippy makes c off poor kids by tricking them into paying for stupid warp crunches and then taking the cubits. He took 100c from me then banned me. Before that happened though, i explained the concept of those kinds of games to him. The good news is that the losswas just 100c and now 1k or anything xD
    #AntiScamming
  • I'm reporting *Sana* for theft.

She used to be a good friend.

*Sana* and another girl told my friend *Eliza* to make a closet, and they would help her. She and the other girl ended up stealing Eliza's clothes, and when I tped to Sana, asking her about it, she denied any allegations and unfriended me. Ive tried refriending her multiple times, but she keeps denying the requests. *Eliza* has screenshotted proof.
  • Not sure if this is a scam, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal
    Name : purple_panda_2005
    Time : A few minutes ago
    They were selling their account for cubits. Evidence is in the pictures. I told them that they aren't supposed to sell accounts but they said they didn't care.
  • Scammer:pokwang
    Vend scam
    Player hollas giveaway bikinis then says will giveaway after his top hats are bought
    He then changes the orice to 40k quickly and pulls the machine as soon as someone buys it
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Scammer:pokwang
    Vend scam
    Player hollas giveaway bikinis then says will giveaway after his top hats are bought
    He then changes the orice to 40k quickly and pulls the machine as soon as someone buys it

Has been dealt with..
  • Scammer:pokwang
    Vend scam

Has been dealt with..
    Thnx
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Daresx11 said:

@Superxtreme
    Scamemer Name: LEINEAD
    Make a bomb game, but never give the prizes

They have to pay for this??
  • @Superxtreme ive watched the vid and it looks like when there is a few people left the owner opens the bomb area again so there is no winner but it looks to be free
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    edited August 2017
    I can't add picture
  • Scam: drop game

Scammer: Arthur15

Realm Name: Arthur15 the drop game is in a room thats in the realm

Time: forgot

victims: none (yet)

proof: in pics

• Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2017
    Stealer!

Name: Omc Lord Awesome

Reason: Accdently Set To Set My Cat To 3c But He Didnt Give It Back

Sorry This A Little Bit Scam Cause He Really Didnt Give It Back....Please Give This Warning :D
  • Ha2oZa said:

[] DragonSlayer[] Took My wavva pig pet if you can't help it's okay

WAIT WHAT?! DRAGON IS A STEALER?! I THOUGHT HES A NICE AND KIND PERSON :/ OH WELL I DONT TRUST HIM ANYMORE
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Daresx11 said:

@Superxtreme
    Scamemer Name: LEINEAD
    Make a bomb game, but never give the prizes

They have to pay for this??
    Yes, If in the first few minutes on the left you see the vending machine and there is warp food in it
  • YoussYouss Member
    edited August 2017
    Another scammers today ://

Scammers: Stathis 2015 and imqurav

type of scam: putting a vend that you can't break on rentals and putting the price for 500c and telling others to buy it to get the vend

I don't have proof of the rental because they banned me straight away because they knew that I will report them but I have a screenshot of him being rude to me

EDIT: imarquv** is the name of the 2nd scammer
    1.png 643.9K
  • Scammers : "Calvin the Cat :3" , "IvyKitty" and "XxdraconianxX_YT " (quotes arent part of the names)
    Realm name : unknown

Here's how it hapened : Draconian holla'd bomb game , a bomb game in wich you have to pay to enter . Calvin was the owner , and Ivy was helping him~her .
    there was also second lifes .
    screens are too large, can only put two . I have two lefts of the scammer's name I think.
  • Youss said:

Another scammers today ://

Scammers: Stathis 2015 and imqurav

type of scam: putting a vend that you can't break on rentals and putting the price for 500c and telling others to buy it to get the vend

I don't have proof of the rental because they banned me straight away because they knew that I will report them but I have a screenshot of him being rude to me

EDIT: imarquv** is the name of the 2nd scammer

I think you meant Stathis 2005 (not Stathis 2015). Sorry if this is an unnecessary post.
  • -Gundam- said:

Scammers : "Calvin the Cat :3" , "IvyKitty" and "XxdraconianxX_YT " (quotes arent part of the names)

Here's how it hapened : Draconian holla'd bomb game , a bomb game in wich you have to pay to enter . Calvin was the owner , and Ivy was helping him~her .
    screens are too large, can only put two . I have two lefts of the scammer's name I think.

dud I'm not a scammer I just hollaed for my friend and how was I souposed to know it was a pay to play I didn't even have permission to build and we are not all the same people
  • -Gundam- said:

Scammers : "Calvin the Cat :3" , "IvyKitty" and "XxdraconianxX_YT " (quotes arent part of the names)

so wut ur saying is that hollaing is scamming wow really I didn't know
This discussion has been closed.