Farm Pack BEFORE the Farm Pack?

So I have realized that there are items in the game that should be in the farm pack but they're released in the Summer Pack, not the pack, but the crafts and mines.

I don't know if it's a bug, or any things wrong!

I made a video on this bug/not a bug.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-6g0AO0NRi0

It was kinda weird seeing people with watering cans, watering cans for sale, so is Sugarcanes and Sugar.

Just telling any mods/admin if they could fix that because it's BEFORE the farm pack.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    That's not even a bug and it was intentional... Small parts of the whole farm update have been rolling out slowly for a while now.
  • Cortana said:

That's not even a bug and it was intentional... Small parts of the whole farm update have been rolling out slowly for a while now.

Oh, ok. THank you Cortana, I just thought it was a bug so I could tell the moderators.
  • Cortana said:

Oh, ok. THank you Cortana, I just thought it was a bug so I could tell the moderators.
    Moderators can't do anything about it, it's about the Devs .
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Cortana said:

You just might have missed multiple threads, in which devs confirmed that it slowly rolls out. :) Farm update is getting closer!
  • Cortana said:

Cortana said:

You just might have missed multiple threads, in which devs confirmed that it slowly rolls out. :) Farm update is getting closer!
    When about should it be coming out this month or September btw it's my bday on 13 of September hopefully before then plz confirm with month thank you
  • Cortana said:

Cortana said:

When about should it be coming out this month or September btw it's my bday on 13 of September hopefully before then plz confirm with month thank you
    It's already September 14th, :P
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Cortana said:

Cortana said:

lol you skipped a month, it's still August ;)

• scorto7 said:

Cortana said:

Cortana said:

lol you skipped a month, it's still August ;)

messed up xD
  • Havent you ever seen an update? An update usually sends small parts of the update and realeases it. But those who are bigger and work hard tend to completely realease the whole update
This discussion has been closed.