new weapons

edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
i feel like wands aren't enough for pvp and its hard enough to hit someone and u have a chance on killing yourself too I feel like u should add a sword a dagger and a bow and arrows the sword as a okay rage and dager has low range and bow u can shoot I feel like these items should also be crafteabul having to spend 1k every time seems kinda tough so no one would want to buy it well I want to hear wut u guys have to say on this topic >:V

Comments

• the poll glitched >-<
  • I think it's too violent for cc, it wasn't even made for PvP .
  • -Gundam- said:

I think it's too violent for cc, it wasn't even made for PvP .

eh that's true >:3 but u have to admit its fun when u get bored and have nothing to do
  • It is, but eeeeeeh . I think it would be really hard though, Qbees are really agile, so sword fights would be hard .
  • -Gundam- said:

It is, but eeeeeeh . I think it would be really hard though, Qbees are really agile, so sword fights would be hard .

no most players are at a high lvl and probably have brawny and most of them have brawny 3
  • -1 Wands are already good
    Look at the design of cc
    Swords daggers bows don't fit the design of cc
    Also learn how to use a poll you made "yesss" a question instead of an option
  • That will be so RPG-ish and a little too violent for a game that looks like its for kids but it really isnt so its a -1 for me
  • What's castles without knights?
  • What's castles without knights?

thats a point . maybe harmless sword ? or spears ?
    Look at the design of cc

u need to learn how to read I already said that the poll glitched :-:
    Look at the design of cc

u need to learn how to read I already said that the poll glitched :-:
    it didn't u have to type two questions
    example:
    MAIN QUESTION/TOPIC=are these good ideas?
    1st question=is the idea of (insert idea) good
    (insert answers)
    also u can start an other question
  • maybe a sword. and to all those saying "its a kids game" The legend Of Zelda got away with it, mario is currently supporting a megaman gun thing, and we have the headless for pete's sake. Its just a sword O.O kids are playing with knight playmobil and lego too, so its not bad to have a sword in cc ;u;
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

maybe a sword. and to all those saying "its a kids game" The legend Of Zelda got away with it, mario is currently supporting a megaman gun thing, and we have the headless for pete's sake. Its just a sword O.O kids are playing with knight playmobil and lego too, so its not bad to have a sword in cc ;u;

Agreeded I'm all for diversity and expansion of the PvP system
  • -Gundam- said:

Please keep in mind this is a kid game 0-0
  • -Gundam- said:

That's what I was explaining '-'
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

zelda is a "kid game" and they have swords :P
  • well I don't know I thinks its a good idea and most kids these day like to do pvp at least 5 times a day somone asks me to do pvp with them most kids like violent games that's why rpg games are popular
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Zelda has the moon, and it's not qualified as a kid's game.
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

this picture says it all. dont mean to get off topic. lets return to the focus.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

this picture says it all. dont mean to get off topic. lets return to the focus.
    The first 3d zeldas were horryfying . but yep, I still dont think its amazing for a kids game .

well I don't know I thinks its a good idea and most kids these day like to do pvp at least 5 times a day somone asks me to do pvp with them most kids like violent games that's why rpg games are popular

so we should let them play violently on every game ?
  • Well,I think it would be nice to be some new weapons,but I kinda like Magic,aside how hard it is to make that a reality,I think many wont agree,but in my opinion PvP is more fun than Buying and Selling,a thing the majority of the players do.And when I say "Magic" I mean a magic circle around your QBEE it can be a shield,or something like a kill Aura,anyways that's my opinion :P
  • Sculpture said:

Well,I think it would be nice to be some new weapons,but I kinda like Magic,aside how hard it is to make that a reality,I think many wont agree,but in my opinion PvP is more fun than Buying and Selling,a thing the majority of the players do.And when I say "Magic" I mean a magic circle around your QBEE it can be a shield,or something like a kill Aura,anyways that's my opinion :P

Magic is more kid friendly, I like it better than swords .
    +1
  • I doesn't matter if its swords or magic all I wanted is for more to the pvp system
  • +10 for swords :V
  • -Gundam- said:

true but cc wast made for anything but to have fun and a lot of satistics show that since they added pvp cc's popularity grew
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

true but cc wast made for anything but to have fun and a lot of satistics show that since they added pvp cc's popularity grew
    Show me the stats . Also, when two things happened at the same time, doesn't mean one triggered another.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Show me the stats . Also, when two things happened at the same time, doesn't mean one triggered another.
    I found them on google search it up
  • -Gundam- said:

It is, but eeeeeeh . I think it would be really hard though, Qbees are really agile, so sword fights would be hard .

True....imagine adding guns 0_0.. too violent....
  • It would be nice to have new weapons.
    But it could be very violent =c