Cubic Castles Convention! ♥

Heyo, i am having a convention! I am going to hold it on October 13th, so we will have lots of time to prepare ;). In the event i will hold the following:

- A small rental where you Do not build a shop. Those rentals will cost 1k and are to be used for a building contest.

- A glassed stage where Only newbies will be warped for the stage to recive a free clothing set and tools. Yes, we will have kind volenteers do it. If you want to be a volenteer, keep reading!

- A car race, of course, to keep all the qbees occupied if they like racing, lolz ;) This will also be hosted by 2 Volenteers.

And the biggest event of them all...

A party! Of course that will be the main event and will be held last. On top of that, we will be dancing on the disco floor and have lots of fun :)

If you want to help, happy your intrested! Here are the jobs you can take ;)

Volenteer
Volenteers take the job of hosting the small events. I deal with the party while the volenteers do the other events. We have no openings left, but you can be a subsitute ;)

Profiter
The one taking care of the cubits and hollas. We need 1 profiter

Co - Host
The person helping me sort out the party. In charge of the volenteers

If you want one of the jobs, comment down below you In Game Name and your reason to help.

See you there!

~Snowy

Comments

• That sounds noice :3 I'd like to be volunteer to help for the newbie giveaway :)

BUT idk if I'll be here cause I'm applicating for a job now and scool will be back... And you forgot to mention the hour when it starts :p
  • Btw @-Joystick- do you have any spare top hats and feather hats?
    And u were added to the list :3
  • I wanna be volunteer bcaz noobies are being disrespected and they shouldn't so I wanna help them be not noobie so they can be respected
  • I wanna be volunteer bcaz noobies are being disrespected and they shouldn't so I wanna help them be not noobie so they can be respected

Added. 2 openings left

I need a co - host and a profiter.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sounds like a cool idea maybe I'll swing by
  • Sounds like a cool idea maybe I'll swing by

that would be great if u can join u maybe u can be co host
  • Btw @-Joystick- do you have any spare top hats and feather hats?
    And u were added to the list :3

ty snowymonth
  • Can I join too as a volunteer,I would like to take the building or at-least help you with it,I can help you with other stuff too;mostly calculations :P and the arranging!
  • 60th snowy month wut do we do ?? wut realm would this event host? where are we going to meet up?
  • 60th snowy month wut do we do ?? wut realm would this event host? where are we going to meet up?

In a 100x100 room at my realm.
  • blockquote class="Quote" rel="60thSnowyMonth">

60th snowy month wut do we do ?? wut realm would this event host? where are we going to meet up?

well where is ur realm xDDD
  • blockquote class="Quote" rel="60thSnowyMonth">

60th snowy month wut do we do ?? wut realm would this event host? where are we going to meet up?

well where is ur realm xDDD

go on 60's profile
  • I would mind donating a few cubits toward this event :P
    Sounds like fun and I'll try be there, I'll also put my name down as a volunteer for the time being as I wouldn't mind helping out a bit :)
  • edited August 2017
    Valley said:

I would mind donating a few cubits toward this event :P
    Sounds like fun and I'll try be there, I'll also put my name down as a volunteer for the time being as I wouldn't mind helping out a bit :)

Valley, ill put you on my subsitute volenteer list. If one of the volenteers are unavailible at the time, you can stick in.
  • Valley said:

I would mind donating a few cubits toward this event :P

Valley, ill put you on my subsitute volenteer list. If one of the volenteers are unavailible at the time, you can stick in.
    @60thSnowyMonth I'm sorry but I can't help you anymore some complicated stuff happened >.>,so if there was a spot for me be free to give it to Valley :) I apologize for this!
  • bump!??
  • bump!??

... You didnt make this o.o
  • bump!??

... You didnt make this o.o
    He might be asking what bump means
    Bump means
    Bring
    Up
    My
    Bumps are used daily (I know the rules say otherwise but I was never warned for bumping daily)
    They're used to bring your post to the top of the first page
  • Bump :3