Clan sentry

So... ive been thinking about a clan sentry, the reason to this is because, sometimes people build clan rooms and to keep out people who arent in their clan or for example for a giveaway door but you must join the clan first or something, but mostly needed for clan meetings. What do you think?

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    This has been suggested many many times :P most recent I could find:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8956/clan-sentry/p1
  • Password sentry , and give password in a clan message, badaboom problem solved.

Unless you can't trust your members , and they leak the password .
  • Is it that hard to ban people

If you don't have anything nice to say just shut up jad, it's super easy to ban anyone as long as you have access and the reason the owner chose not to because they want others to feel welcomed and would want anyone to join the clan but when it's time for clan events they would want outsiders to not come in.

ugh

If you don't have anything nice to say just shut up jad, it's super easy to ban anyone as long as you have access and the reason the owner chose not to because they want others to feel welcomed and would want anyone to join the clan but when it's time for clan events they would want outsiders to not come in.

ugh
    The rules clearly say I have the right to say my own opinion so you're the person who has to shut up
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Once again, keep drama and fights out of our forums. Anyone can express their opinion, it doesn't give you the right to tell them to "shut up". Locking this since there's another thread of the same thematic linked above.
This discussion has been closed.