Guide for a Noob

WillowSkyWillowSky Member
edited August 2017 in Community
Guide for a NOOB

The Basics

When you enter this Qbee inhabited world it may be confusing so I’ll briefly go over the basics.
The currency of the game is cubits. Gold cube shapes that you can get in many ways like mining, trading, and quests. You start off the game with zero cubits or 0c. You have to earn cubits to buy clothes, rares, pets, and building material.

Whats a realm? Your realm is the place you spawn in when you complete the tutorial. This place is yours, nobody else has permission to build or mine. You can give permission to qbees but be wary some qbees are scammers, meaning they will take your valuables!

How do I friend people? The blue icon in the top left corner of the screen acts as a menu for the game. Here you can friend qbees, access your realm’s settings, change your outfit, and more.

Why should I level up? When you level up you have a choice of getting 1 of 3 perks. You can’t craft certain items, mine certain blocks, or do some parkours without definite perks. There are so many cool perks you can get through the game by leveling up, including fonts that change your name style. Also your level icon changes, at level 10 it's a star and at level 25 it becomes a golden crown! Don’t forget that if you’re interested in pets some won't follow you until you are a certain level!

How do I Trade with people? Trading can be done with a cash register or typing /trade in the comments. What's the difference? A cash register has four item slots instead of two like the command /trade, the cash register is the only way to safely trade cubits. To trade cubits you have to click the gold cube at the bottom right of the cash register, you can either type your desired amount or slide the bar.

Getting Started

So you’ve completed the tutorial and know the basics. Now it’s time to earn some cubits! When you enter your realm start mining. Its kinda of a slow process but it will help level you up. As you mine out your realm you will slowly but surely earn cubits, by the time you’re done you should have around 100c and be at least level 10. ( If you do this all by yourself.) You can go buy some cheap clothes so you are not running around naked!

If you mined out your whole realm, you now have a boring gray platform. So why not decorate it? Place down your block of choice, make a storage, or create a trading area! The possibilities are endless!

Once you have a decent realm it’s time you choose your way to earn cubits.

Merchant- A Qbee who buys and sells commodities for profit
Miner/Farmer- A Qbee who mines/Farms for ores/crops and crafting materials then selling them.
Builder- A Qbee for builds structures for cubits.
Craftsman- A Qbee who crafts and sells for cubits.

Here’s some info about each choice.

Merchant- Has to know prices of the items he/she is selling→ Fast process
Miner/Farmer- Has to know places of the items he/she is mining/farming→ Slow Process
Builder- Has to have decent building skills also has to be trustworthy→ Medium Process
Craftsman-Has to have knowledge of the things he/she is crafting→ Slow Process

*Note* You can choose more than one. But it helps to specialize in one of them.

*Note*Hollas help a lot with each of these choices. You can buy hollas in the cubit store. What is the cubit store? It’s a store where you can buy items in exchange for cubits. You can find it in the menu.

Scammers

Be wary when qbees ask for perm or permission in your realm! There is a high chance you will be scammed! Scammers are everywhere! Qbees can try and rip you off in a trade as well. You can reduce your chances of being scammed in many ways→ Never give anyone perm, always double check before you accept a trade, have a good idea of the price of the items you are buying, put sentries, and password sentires on mannequins, piggy banks, pets and chests! If you do get scammed though, don’t complain in the hollas! Report the user or ask for help. Also you don't have to curse/threat scammers, they are still people outside the qbee world.

Tell me in the comments below if this helped you!
-Calvin the Cat :3

Comments

• I dont think many beginers know the forums
  • erm
    maybe make it
    "guide for a newbie"
    not all nubs are newbies
    because as soon as you hit "play"
    you have officially became a nub forever
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this guild... but i sadly dont think many newbies come here....
  • I like this guild... but i sadly dont think many newbies come here....

I know most newbies don't come on forums, but tbh I was just REALLY bored. But I'm glad you liked it. :3