Where do Fairies go? #2

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Last year, I asked a question regarding the sparkly and annoying fairies. Where do these mysterious creatures go? I've received a pretty decent amount of replies, but as time passes, new members in the community appear. So once again, I want to ask, where do fairies go after? Do they simply wander on into the mysterious world that qbee cannot ever wish to explore? Do they simply wait for is to leave so they can find a new home? Or do fairies

They gather to kill Chick coop

- * Dreadful Knop * , March 2016.

Flood me with your theories *~*! No matter how crazy or simple they are, it's pretty fun to read them. And while you're at it, feel free to mess around with a random poll!

Comments

• "fairy dust".

You simply CRUSH them for that precious, shiney material .... 9~9
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    -Gundam- said:

"fairy dust".

B-But, where do they go after you crush them?! Is there an afterlife for fairies, or do they magically respawn like us Qbeez? What about when you can't catch them, and they run away into the setting sun?
  • -Gundam- said:

"fairy dust".

B-But, where do they go after you crush them?! Is there an afterlife for fairies, or do they magically respawn like us Qbeez? What about when you can't catch them, and they run away into the setting sun?
    They get burnt by the sun . No respawn . Qbees are killing their specie, for money, and crafting weapons to hunt them faster.
  • Fairies go to jail to read bible verses to scammers and bad children once they leave the mines and head off into the vast overworld. Well.. maybe that is just the moderators.
    Okayy okay! New theory..
    Fairies = Mods in costumes.
    Mods in fairy costumes = mods in fairy jars, once caught.
    Once caught and break free inside your tiny little realm, they get loose and spy on you for the rest of your days... beware of the moderator fairies! *^*
    This is probably how they catch so many scammers without ever being noticed.. o . o #shook
  • maybe they are like lil robots for mods and they spy on us or maybe they are actualy terrible slymes in descuise and are trying to invade qbee world :Q: we must prepare '^'
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Fairies go off into the land of the fey. A mysterious land filled with wonder and amazement. But they do not wish to go there so soon. Instead they wish to give wind to the phrase that it's not the destination but the journey. So they try to fly off away from the mundane world of qbees so they can embark on their long voyage.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    fairies go away and look for a new mushroom / fern :)
  • 1.They run for their lives and go outside the map
    And Qbees cry because of invisible walls
    Idk how they can fly after being crushed into powder
    2.They die :v
    What did you expect to happen after you crushed them into dust
    3.They run and hide in bee hives
    4.They pass on to an other mushroom (or that other thing whatever it was) in an other mine
    5.They despawn :v
  • Oh boi, i thought no one would ask this question, ok let me tell you where they go...
    Ok so when you get close to a fairy, they get scared and try to offer you some dust for mercy, but Qbees have no mercy and they eat the fairy instead ;(
    Once it's down the stomach, when you go to the toilet, the fairy will be left alone covered with poop!
    Now this is the exciting part! There's this medical team, they visit random toilets and realms, even mines! Because some Qbees poop on the floor! They have no manners! Ok so the medical team go wandering around checking for dead fairies! They sprinkle some dust on the dead fairy and voila, no more poop! Yes dust isn't just for these wands my dear! They are used to revive fairies!
    But the medical team is dumb ;( they think they can hide the fairies in some mushrooms and fern, but little did they know, Qbees are smarter than them...
    And then it goes all over again!
    Someone needs to make a move and help the medical team to hide their fairies! We don't need these ugly Qbees machines all over cubic castles! #savethefairies

Btw this reminds of the Lorax Movie, it talks about this man who destroyed all trees just to please humans with some clothes(a specific one) but long story short! This man represents the Qbees! They destroy these lovely fairies again and again just to enjoy something Qbees call PvP, and maybe to SELL the wands, yes ;( sell the wands! How cruel is this!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Fairies are once a Qbee's soul, they run away from other qbees cause qbees can kill qbees bare-handed
  • You though you simply trapped the fairies in the jars ? No, you smash their head with it, and put their unconscious body in .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    @Liberated , moderating the game to the next level #shook :excited:

@XxdraconianxX_YT , that sounds scary! Time to barricade myself inside my realm if this is true!

@Kokopelli , sounds like a start to a great cubic novel :D

@-Joystick- , because I'm mean, I'm gonna go around pulling up every fern and mushroom :D

@jad kheirallah , I'm not sure how happy the cubic bees are with these sparkly creatures invading their home.

@iCantiWill , Oh. Okay.

@-Gundam- , *o*. Sounds... Extreme. Or should I say... Super extreme?
  • Like monarch butterflies, they go to someplace warmer. They embark off on a long journey, and if only us qbees could see the wonder of them all flying together, a huge flock. They go to tropical mines where it's nice and hot, and once it gets too hot in summer they go off to forest mines, where it doesn't get very hot. They never go to desert or arctic mines; their tiny bodies could never handle the cold and heat. We can't see them going together because once fairies disappear past the boundary they travel about an hour to meet up with the huge group of other fairies, depending how far away they are and what season. Our qbees eyes cant see that far; they'd get all laggy and slow if resolution was set high.

That's what fairies do.
  • Like monarch butterflies, they go to someplace warmer. They embark off on a long journey, and if only us qbees could see the wonder of them all flying together, a huge flock. They go to tropical mines where it's nice and hot, and once it gets too hot in summer they go off to forest mines, where it doesn't get very hot. They never go to desert or arctic mines; their tiny bodies could never handle the cold and heat. We can't see them going together because once fairies disappear past the boundary they travel about an hour to meet up with the huge group of other fairies, depending how far away they are and what season. Our qbees eyes cant see that far; they'd get all laggy and slow if resolution was set high.

That's what fairies do.

No . Me crush them