RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
Hey you!
Can i interview you
for a moment?

If you're willing....

Thank you!

You just have to answer this Question!

"On your own opinion,What's a Qbee For you"

I want your opinion not the real meaning of the Qbee.

Just for a Video Please :D

,Thanks!

~RightMaker

Comments

• Qbees are ice cream >:0
    It's a play on words
    (Really kewberth himself said that it's a play on words)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited August 2017
    A marshmallow...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Something to eat muahahaha... well im a slime....

No just kidding.... for me its an awesome character in an awesome game.... if there werent that much scammers (and yes i know its impossible to get them away from a game) then it would be about perfect (if you also think about it that they are not even done yet with all the updates xD)
  • Qbees are a pixel figure? o.o

moving pixels
    codes
    :v
    pets are AIs wearing customes

moving pixels
    codes
    pets are AIs wearing customes
    Coding on how qbees moves. Completely forgot what I was typing.
  • Super cute marshmallows that have body parts (leg, arms, head) that aren't connected to eachother!
  • A walking pile of marshmallows
  • Ehm.. In my opinion QBEE means Quantum "Breezy" Entanglement Experiments, Breezy is a synonym for speed :D And yes Quantum Internet is a thing!
  • Qbee : Cubee , play on words with cube, like a lot of things from cc , Like kewberth : Cuberth , or even Cubearth
  • What's Qbee?
    Hmm,
    First, it's a cute character which looks like a bunch of marshmellow.
    Second, a white character which body parts don't connected each others.
    Third, a character which doesn't die eventho its head isn't connected with its body, but it'll die if it's bitten by bees.
    Forth, it's an awesome thing which can control lots of animals, pick lava, craft tons of things and respawn whenever it dies.
    So, for me it's a cute character which looks like a bunch of mashmellow, doesn't die when it's body parts aren't attached each other, but can die cause simple things and can do tons of activity.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Get ready for the Video xD
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    i have 3 dark theorys about the origin of the qbees o-o

1. what if cubic castles in the future of earth and humans went extinct, and radioactive marshmellows and plush toys did mix and evolve to "qbees" and took the place of human in a utopic way o-o

2. what if the humans naturally evolved into qbees!?!?!?!??!?! O_O

3. what if humans did put marshmellows in their DNA and created QBEES??!?! o-o
  • It'seems a fashion accessories store in Ilford, England: http://loveqbees.com/