We need one moderator IN GAME who speak spanish

2»

Comments

• Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
    edited August 2017
    We need A Filipino mod too,also why we dont have filipino mod ,philippines country is on top 3 most player play
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    @Piratax10 thanks, I search in my you tube channel. I didn't know you can see that stats. I have stats too. My videos are in spanish :) I'm surprised, Saudi Arabia. LOL

• Piratax10 said:

we already have spanish speaking mods

but.... what about portuguese speaker mods???

because brazil is one of the top 10 countries that play cc, and ironically has loads of scammers thanks to our "nature" ^^

Portuguese is fairly similar to spanish, I myself don't speak it but i speak spanish and can figure out most of the words quite easy, Could be just me.
  • But can I ask you why Spanish?The majority of players who play this game are English speakers and if you would need help I think there could be a player who would help you,Spanish is a very widely spread language in world,but in CC the biggest minority language is Filipino,I agree that there should be mods who speak minority languages,but then there will be a guy who will request another mod who speaks some other language!
  • edited August 2017
    We need ONE in game moderate that speaks every language and is sitting on their device 24/7
    Seriously I feel like that's what people are asking for
    (No offense to mods/people on this post)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    Spiridon said:

Piratax10 said:

we already have spanish speaking mods

but.... what about portuguese speaker mods???

because brazil is one of the top 10 countries that play cc, and ironically has loads of scammers thanks to our "nature" ^^

Portuguese is fairly similar to spanish, I myself don't speak it but i speak spanish and can figure out most of the words quite easy, Could be just me.
    Thanks for not saying portuguese is the same as spanish!

Also you can understand like 65% (not real stats tho) of the words if you speak spanish/portuguese, but caution tho, there are some similar words with different meanings, and there is also the brazil portuguese and portugal portuguese, which are a bit different
  • I totally agree, it would be great but do I think it should happen? No, do I think it will happen? Seeing as the devs are just adding more and more mods for no reason then yes, it probably will sooner or later. There really doesn't need to be so many mods.
  • Eh I don't think it's needed because only 1 in ever few hundred people I meet can't speak english
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Eh I don't think it's needed because only 1 in ever few hundred people I meet can't speak english

Was gonna rant about this, but ill just make it shorter. Think about EVERYONE when you say this, the world dosen't revolve around English, Cubic Castles have players from all around and for you to say "Its not needed" because only few people speak a certain language. Wrong, you've probabaly only seen, but don't know for sure. Please think about everyone and not just yourself, I tried to make this as nice as possible

But, as said above admins make all the choices.

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

We need ONE in game moderate that speaks every language and is sitting on their device 24/7
    Seriously I feel like that's what people are asking for
    (No offense to mods/people on this post)

24/7 OMG, only a bot, I'm sure Mods log in the game for maybe 3 or 5 hours. IDK. I can imagine Horus reading scamms reports all the day.
    And the poor devs, maybe they work 16 hours.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Eh I don't think it's needed because only 1 in ever few hundred people I meet can't speak english

actually, 65% of the brazil players and probally 40% of the spanish players too (both in the top 10 in cubic castles rank) actually dont speak english

OBS:. the % aren't real numbers, but near them, but the top 10 is a fact.