Pick The Color (Rares) --> New Round On Sunday 12th CC Time 8 AM

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited August 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to give back. Over the 2 years, I have gained some c, so now I will host a 3 round Pick The Color to give back. The Prizes include pets and rare clothing over 1k. The game will start at 5 pm cubic standard time August 5th (today). Hope to see you there (I will Hollawarp). BTW, IT's ALL FREEEE!!!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS FAIR TO PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, ANOTHER 40K PICK DA COLOR WILL BE HOSTED ON SUNDAY 6TH!!!! TIME IS UNCERTAIN BUT AROUND 5 AM CC TIME, SO PLEASE BE THERE!!!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I couldn't gather enough prizes, so it will happen next week, CC Time Sunday 12th 8 AM ~ Please be there :) (Just for a prize reveal, I can assure you there is a pair of angel wing somewhere...)

EDIT: RAN OUR OF C FOR HOLLAS, GONNA BE TOMORROW

Comments

• realm? or will you holla?
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    ill holla
  • Only at 5pm? Cause in my place it's 1.51am
    Ill host one tomorrow as well for those of you in a different time zone
  • Take care, people who loses might yell scam or mass report.
    Well if they do, I feel sorry for their petty, greedy little hands.
  • Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to give back. Over the 2 years, I have gained some c, so now I will host a 3 round Pick The Color to give back. The Prizes include pets and rare clothing over 1k. The game will start at 5 pm cubic standard time August 5th (today). Hope to see you there (I will Hollawarp). BTW, IT's ALL FREEEE!!!

This is so generous of you...
    I'm proud that there is good players left who know how to give. Thank you for your kindness to the community.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Kirodashi said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to give back. Over the 2 years, I have gained some c, so now I will host a 3 round Pick The Color to give back. The Prizes include pets and rare clothing over 1k. The game will start at 5 pm cubic standard time August 5th (today). Hope to see you there (I will Hollawarp). BTW, IT's ALL FREEEE!!!

I'm proud that there is good players left who know how to give. Thank you for your kindness to the community.
    Many players tried to host giveaways, but greed is everywhere, and the owners always get accused of unreal things . I hope it wont hapen to you Charm
    edited August 2017
    Thanks to everyone that came! I had a blast, and I hope you did too! In order to make this as fair as possible to all the players in this game, I am hosting another 3 rounds tomorrow (the time is still uncertain as it will take a little time to gather the prizes). Please do come to visit had let us keep it clean :) ~ Charm
    Kirodashi said:

-Gundam- said:

Many players tried to host giveaways, but greed is everywhere, and the owners always get accused of unreal things . I hope it wont hapen to you Charm

Also thank you guys :) each one of you is part of this community just like I am. Sometimes, we can show a little act of kindness towards the community so everyone can enjoy this game. The reason I created this is that it reminds me of back in the day when I joined, Hinter created the awesome PDC, and I got picked (ultimately getting D. Angels). I was so happy, and now that I think back to 2 years ago, I really wanted to share this joy and kinda pass it down to the new "generation" of players.

• Thanks to everyone that came! I had a blast, and I hope you did too! In order to make this as fair as possible to all the players in this game, I am hosting another 3 rounds tomorrow (the time is still uncertain as it will take a little time to gather the prizes). Please do come to visit had let us keep it clean :) ~ Charm

-Gundam- said:

Kirodashi said:

Also thank you guys :) each one of you is part of this community just like I am. Sometimes, we can show a little act of kindness towards the community so everyone can enjoy this game. The reason I created this is that it reminds me of back in the day when I joined, Hinter created the awesome PDC, and I got picked (ultimately getting D. Angels). I was so happy, and now that I think back to 2 years ago, I really wanted to share this joy and kinda pass it down to the new "generation" of players.

You switched our names when quoting
  • -Gundam- said:

Thanks to everyone that came! I had a blast, and I hope you did too! In order to make this as fair as possible to all the players in this game, I am hosting another 3 rounds tomorrow (the time is still uncertain as it will take a little time to gather the prizes). Please do come to visit had let us keep it clean :) ~ Charm

-Gundam- said:

Kirodashi said:

You switched our names when quoting
    Yeah xD I noticed that too
    edited August 2017
    XD I typed it with html so I just randomly did it lol - fixed