How Did Your Qbee Get Its Name?

How did you name your Qbee? Tell the story behind your Qbee's name :)

Lucinda is my great grandmother n my auntie so: Lucie. And Winterwolf because my brother had a pet Akita/Wolf mix that was white n so lovely n i made a game character based on her when i first started seriously gaming after my car accident... I use Lucie Winterwolf as my tag in most games i play, or some variation, like MizLucie Winterwolf, so ppl can find me across games. ^^

Now, tell us, Where did YOUR Qbee's name come from?

Comments

• HunterKrin is the first part of my email.
    Tabuu is the final boss from my favorite game, Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    Shroob is The Shroob from Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
    `Hunter` is my real name.
    What else...
    idk
    or remember
  • Heehee Cool! I remember the Shroob!
  • i saw this thread before

jad kheirallah is simply my real name :v
    there is no story
  • I like foxes, I like the fox's tail, I like the color orange and the fruit orange. O.O
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It's always pretty nostalgic to remember how I came up with my username, not to mention how darn depressing it is to remember no longer active friends who asked the same question.

But alright, I've played the game for a while now, and many more other games before this one. In the past, I've had some good friends, one who had a weird but interesting name. It was a combination of four words that just somehow fits. Thus, came CanItBeDone. At the time I was just using the name as a joke and a placeholder, but the name stuck. It was pretty interesting because when I just started, most people just pegged me out as a staff in disguise.

(Of course, I informed them, I'm not)
  • I was born from the bloom of an underwear lotus. I held the mantle of Grey for I was destined to be a king who never fell into either black or white. From the very reefs I was born among I came to rule this majestic kingdom and I came to be known as GREY CORAL KING! From the heavens above, where the sun ruled brightly a sword fell. It sank to the ocean bed before my throne. I gazed at this ruby encrusted sword with hesitation memorized by the beauty it emanated. With a shaking hand I reached out for the sword pausing one last time before I clasped my fingers around the hilt. A burst of light illuminated the surrounding walls of coral and the weaknesses that I wore as a king became my strengths. To this day I wield the sword above my head o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::> as a reminder to always fight for what I believe in and never give into my greatest enemy, myself!
  • I was born from the bloom of an underwear lotus. I held the mantle of Grey for I was destined to be a king who never fell into either black or white. From the very reefs I was born among I came to rule this majestic kingdom and I came to be known as GREY CORAL KING! From the heavens above, where the sun ruled brightly a sword fell. It sank to the ocean bed before my throne. I gazed at this ruby encrusted sword with hesitation memorized by the beauty it emanated. With a shaking hand I reached out for the sword pausing one last time before I clasped my fingers around the hilt. A burst of light illuminated the surrounding walls of coral and the weaknesses that I wore as a king became my strengths. To this day I wield the sword above my head o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::> as a reminder to always fight for what I believe in and never give into my greatest enemy, myself!

-slaps- you delete cc right now Mister, break your laptop, barricade your bedroom door, get some snacks for 10 days, get some pots for you to do number 1 and 2, and then sit on a chair grab a pen and start writing a book NOW!
  • There is not a story behind my name but I can say that it reflects parts of my life :

Joystick for videogames - joy because it's important irl - stick because... because Joystick ^^

and I added - - because I like symetrical things and because I think this is more beautiful

:3
  • edited August 2017
    And Jad- aren't ye one to yell at ppl fer 'necroposting'? so i started new thread, rather than digging up old thread... because I WANT TO KNOW!

I held the mantle of Grey for I was destined to be a king who never fell into either black or white.

And here i always thought 'twas cas ye were old! See? ye learn stuff if ye but ask!

Yer avoidin the Question Ican't.... -.^

Orange- Simple n too the point n ye are sorta crafty- in the intelligent n trickt sense- like a fox. I saw ye at our PvP this week heheh... Good Show!

Poignant Story, CanItBeDone... I've always liked yours n iCan't's names cas they sound like ppl who WILL get things done... ^^ my kinda folks!

Cute and to the point, Joystick, and YES! We ALL need Joy in our lives ^^ !

Thanks For Sharing! (Even grumpy ol' Jad, hehe :D)
  • And Jad- aren't ye one to yell at ppl fer 'necroposting'? so i started new thread, rather than digging up old thread... because I WANT TO KNOW!

I held the mantle of Grey for I was destined to be a king who never fell into either black or white.

And here i always thought 'twas cas ye were old! See? ye learn stuff if ye but ask!

Yer avoidin the Question Ican't.... -.^

Orange- Simple n too the point n ye are sorta crafty- in the intelligent n trickt sense- like a fox. I saw ye at our PvP this week heheh... Good Show!

Poignant Story, CanItBeDone... I've always liked yours n iCan't's names cas they sound like ppl who WILL get things done... ^^ my kinda folks!

Cute and to the point, Joystick, and YES! We ALL need Joy in our lives ^^ !

Thanks For Sharing! (Even grumpy ol' Jad, hehe :D)
    Can you even yell in words?
    And quite a few people commented on that thread
    Well curiosity is a very annoying thing :v
  • edited August 2017

Can you even yell in words?
    And quite a few people commented on that thread
    Well curiosity is a very annoying thing :v

If it annoys you, then ignore the thread! :)

Without curiosity, so many things we rely on daily would not exist. The world would still be flat and we would still be living out on the savanna without fire, even, to warm us, or light the darkness, naked, at the mercy of carnivores n the elements. How very sad to be devoid of curiosity, even annoyed by it...

Yes many may have commented, but- commenting NOW would be 'necroposting' n get a warning, and not everybody has posted on it. new users and long-timers alike. i was not on forums or not active when that thread was active... It is a topic new ppl can comment on that haven't before and interesting to a lot of ppl, i think, to share and revisit.

I always feel sad for people who go through life finding things to be negative about n feeling they have to try to make other ppl feel bad when they try to have fun... It reminds me of Eeyore in the Winnie the Pooh books or Oscar the Grouch. It takes more energy to be negative than to be happy n go with the flow. honestly.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    My name was a name of a clan/guild in a rpg game which is derived from "Nightosphere" but since it's copyrighted so they changed it into Lightosphere, it was a great clan, but it lasted only for 8 months, they had quit the game 5 months before I found this game (about 3 years ago).
    Thus I reused this name and promised to myself to be as great as they was.

I was going to use this name as my name in other games and sites... but I found that there are lots ppl who used this name already, for example an Australian lightning store "Lightosphere" and lots more in other game and site (try to google it).

But I always use Pikachu (or other same picture) as profile picture to tell anyone that it's me.

I haven't changed my name yet in this game cause "your name is your identity" and I feel like it's fit for my personallity.
    #sayNoToNametag ^-^
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    Totally not from moba games :v
    Jk , i need a kul name for my moba acc so this it wat i came up
    It was GodzKillsteal.. but i shortcut it to GodzKs =-=
  • I thought that the irony of the word 'Perfect' being spelled, well, imperfectly, was amusing.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    I LIKE GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING EACH OTHERS WITH LAZERS . what else
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    drawn by Inksen
  • The other people's stories are interesting
    But i clearly don't know how i made my usernames

I haven't watched ghostbusters
    But i like gold

But i probably smashed my head on the keyboard
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    My name came as a result of not being able to use my favorite user name on steam.
    At first i wanted to use the name tommot which is a name i use for almost everything(unless the name was not allowed or not available)
    tommot = my name tom and then the same but in reverse.

My second favored name to use was scorapto, but just like before it was not available.
    scorapto = scor(as in scorpion), ap(as in ape), to(as in the first 2 letters of my given name tom).

So, then i took this name scorto7 and that one did work on steam. And as i use this name for everything related to steam i anded up using it here as well.
    scorto7 = scor(as in scorpion), to(as in the first 2 letters of my given name tom), 7 as a number of personal importance(not telling anyone what that is.

Fun fact: The o and the 7 on the end of my name also form the o7 which represents a salute.
  • Peenoise already know why bimby is funny as hell XD
    Here's a pic. of him, he is my hero o7 *salutes*(from scorto7)
  • Uh mine must be the weirdos >-> .....
    Aj= in smackdown / WWE / RAW , there someone named Aj Styles, i like him he cool :v. so i took Aj as my first qbee name
    Baryza= Well uh,My real name v:
    Aj Baryza
  • edited August 2017
    Mine is because I am kind and helpful. Gamer cause I like video games.

I think that scorto's "importance" of the number 7 is because in Europe and America, 7 is good luck
  • Miwky said:

drawn by Inksen

this is cute :3:
  • Miwky said:

drawn by Inksen

isnt that Jinx ? and other characters from lol ?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    -Gundam- said:

Miwky said:

drawn by Inksen

isnt that Jinx ? and other characters from lol ?
    um yea

• I was going to use this name as my name in other games and sites... but I found that there are lots ppl who used this name already, for example an Australian lightning store "Lightosphere" and lots more in other game and site (try to google it).

i hate when that happens!

But I always use Pikachu (or other same picture) as profile picture to tell anyone that it's me.

I haven't changed my name yet in this game cause "your name is your identity" and I feel like it's fit for my personallity.
    #sayNoToNametag ^-^

i agree to #saynotonametags!!!!!

GodzKs said:

Totally not from moba games :v
    Jk , i need a kul name for my moba acc so this it wat i came up
    It was GodzKillsteal.. but i shortcut it to GodzKs =-=

Eeep! lol! TY fer sharin'... :::moves slightly away from GodzKs on the "Group W" bench:::
    Perfct said:

I thought that the irony of the word 'Perfect' being spelled, well, imperfectly, was amusing.

Very much so! i always giggle when i see your name :)

GUNDAM- yours is self-explanatory, heheh...

miwky- that's just about how i picture ye, too!

But i probably smashed my head on the keyboard

...and yer head be made o' gold then...? giggles out loud...
    scorto7 said:

Fun fact: The o and the 7 on the end of my name also form the o7 which represents a salute.

very cool :) like me signature wave o/~ n blowin' kisses 0/~***, which i can't use in CC cas the ~ key ain't allowed, lol.

BIMBY'S GOT A POINTY HED!!!!!!

Very straightforward, Aj, Thank you!

Mine is because I am kind and helpful. Gamer cause I like video games.

aww very sweet :)

Some cool stuff here! Thanks, folks! Learnin' more about me qbee neighbors :D

• edited August 2017
    Im also gonna change my name because people mistake me as a girl but Im a boy ;-;

Probs gonna be: PuddingMan!

Omg i went on a random username generator and the result for username was IkeaAnus XD

• Im also gonna change my name because people mistake me as a girl but Im a boy ;-;

Probs gonna be: PuddingMan!

Omg i went on a random username generator and the result for username was IkeaAnus XD

mr.pud's brother :0
  • Still laughing about IkeaAnus XD The swedsih company that makes furniture took a weird turn
  • Still laughing about IkeaAnus XD The swedsih company that makes furniture took a weird turn

i *knew* there was a reason i never tried those lil "meatballs"! o__o
  • I assume this isn't considered necroposting, but mine is pretty obvious. I am a dude (not a guy who lives on a ranch, just a guy) and I'm awesome.