every other plaster has lines
also lets look at this logic
you can't dye bricks
but "colored plaster+same color of dye=same color of plaster"
i love this logic

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2017
    The game has its recipe flaws..I agree, but hey, we have two ways to make the same block basically. :P
  • Black plaster n coal block look very different on my screen, actually. black plaster is lighter and uneven in color and rough in texture and coal block totally darker black color and smooth texture. Maybe your graphics setup just isn't turned up all the way? and why do you just go around looking for things to complain about? i dare you to make one positive joyful post. your last name is a joyful name :)
  • Black plaster n coal block look very different on my screen, actually. black plaster is lighter and uneven in color and rough in texture and coal block totally darker black color and smooth texture. Maybe your graphics setup just isn't turned up all the way? and why do you just go around looking for things to complain about? i dare you to make one positive joyful post. your last name is a joyful name :)

well i am saying this about the black plaster as how 3 people saw it
    me
    @mr.pud
    @OrangeTail
  • On mobile (ipad 4th generation) the plack plaster is exactly the same as coal block..

I would love if they changed it :v
  • CD87CD87 Member
    If you turn up your brightness (to the max if needed), you'll notice the difference.
  • CD87 said:

If you turn up your brightness (to the max if needed), you'll notice the difference.

well there isn't really any brightness settings on computers as far as i saw from 3 computers
  • CD87 said:

well there isn't really any brightness settings on computers as far as i saw from 3 computers
    Every computer have brightness settings '-' try to go control panel / settings and find somewhat related to color, background, monitor / screen and you'll find them
  • CD87 said:

Every computer have brightness settings '-' try to go control panel / settings and find somewhat related to color, background, monitor / screen and you'll find them
    all i find was changing the back ground/changing the theme/changing the resolution :v
  • Well u are right these blocks have same textures but who care ? Lul :3
  • By Smiley said:

Well u are right these blocks have same textures but who care ? Lul :3

i care
  • By Smiley said:

Well u are right these blocks have same textures but who care ? Lul :3

i care
    D: