Scam Reports

Comments

• I found a scammer by the name of Dreic and his partner Gianlu_1926

Doing a I want to see your items so can you drop them thing.
    thx danietlerry (editing this post instead of making a new one)
    this video proves that these two wants him to drop his item, and that at least oe of them has set up to change them from having perm or not.
    https://youtu.be/Te-0SuNYX50

Dat dummy playing the innocent by saying: Wat r u talking about bruh? Were not scam bruhs. Were cool totes legit bruhs! Yeah as if id fall for that
  • Classic raffle box camper. The name's jennifer03. I understand that this is under the scam reports section but I couldn't find a better place. She was repeatedly asking and begging for wing trades while camping on the raffle box, and never planned on getting off until she got what she wanted.

a.PNG 522.3K
    b.PNG 263.4K
    c.PNG 393.2K
    d.PNG 398.2K
    e.PNG 205.6K
  • Time:6th August 2017 about 14:00 EST time
    Scammer:Lans03 or whatever it was (youll see in the screenshot)
    Victim:also in the screenshot
    Scam type:Picked up other person's item and refused to give it back. actually why am i even doing this the victim doesnt even care...
  • YoussYouss Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer: Vods

Cubic Time: Sun- Aug- 06 07:35:17

Scam: Making fake hollas saying giveaway and when you go in you will be caged in cage with a rent bumber and under it an accelo ring that makes you keep spamming the bumber

Realm name: I dont know what to name my realm

edit: Im not 100% sure of the realm name
  • Scammer: PRO KILLER (PK)
    Realm: Shop Island
    Cubic Time: Sun - Aug - 06 8:40

Scam: Foundation Scam -- He gave me warp food to get there, asked me to help him said he needed cubits to buy angels. I warp there n he has foundation setup thats hard to see the foundation floating. I screenshot (attached) at an angle where u can tell. Hes tryin to get 1k from this scam
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Youss said:

Scammer: Vods

Cubic Time: Sun- Aug- 06 07:35:17

Scam: Making fake hollas saying giveaway and when you go in you will be caged in cage with a rent bumber and under it an accelo ring that makes you keep spamming the bumber

Realm name: I dont know what to name my realm

edit: Im not 100% sure of the realm name

it's been dealt with

• Scammer: Xx Amir ksa xX
    Scam: price switch
    Time: on screen shots
    Evidence: screen shots

Amir hollad giveaway. Instead it was a price switch vend scam. Basicly the screen shots tell the story. He switched price towards end of the "giveaway"

Scammer: PRO KILLER (PK)
    Realm: Shop Island
    Cubic Time: Sun - Aug - 06 8:40

Scam: Foundation Scam -- He gave me warp food to get there, asked me to help him said he needed cubits to buy angels. I warp there n he has foundation setup thats hard to see the foundation floating. I screenshot (attached) at an angle where u can tell. Hes tryin to get 1k from this scam

Bluejay_1 said:

Scammer: Xx Amir ksa xX
    Scam: price switch
    Time: on screen shots
    Evidence: screen shots

Amir hollad giveaway. Instead it was a price switch vend scam. Basicly the screen shots tell the story. He switched price towards end of the "giveaway"

Both have been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.

• someone scammed my pets it was Dog and kitty name: kcgirlboom
  • and plz try to help me i am so sad
    :(
  • @Flame maker dont double post
    Also do you have proof of this scam if you do then post it here if not then there is pretty much nothing the mods can do
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Scammer Name: [Esneaks]
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer: name on holla
    Loss: none
    Time around 6 pm cc time.
    I saw holla for seccond time and I went to it and was trapped until I tped to a friend. Very horrific way of scamming.
    Pls lock this guy up
    Edit: the guy keeps doing hollawarps pls help.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

I saw holla for seccond time and I went to it and was trapped until I tped to a friend. Very horrific way of scamming.
    Pls lock this guy up

He did about 6 hollas over the course of 1 hour which makes me think that some people had paid it to fund his hollas. The first one I went to (obviously) someone had donated the 5k then everyone was banned from the realm which makes it even more suspicious
    edited August 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Pls lock this guy up

Daresx11 said:

Scammer Name: [Esneaks]

It has been dealt with. Also have been send to @CosmicCow to fix this.

• Scammer Name : Keeps changing
    Realm Name *[RoBy]1600*'s house and strike
    (which makes me assume this RoBy1600
    is the real scammers name?)
    Cubic Time - Mon Aug 7 5:30 ish? cant see time clearly

First screenshot shows me stuck in trap on bumper and realm name if u look carefully,
    Second screenshot is when game reloaded after crash n realm is empty so u can see trap set-up very clearly along with the realm itself...

Scammer Name : Keeps changing

First screenshot shows me stuck in trap on bumper and realm name if u look carefully,
    Second screenshot is when game reloaded after crash n realm is empty so u can see trap set-up very clearly along with the realm itself...

Have been patched this morning by Cosmic. Now you can't hit a rental bumper immediately after a acelloring. This type of scam doesn't work anymore. :)

• ItsFrozedItsFrozed Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer name Gasser or *Gasser*
    Realm name idk
    He did a dice game on his realm ( idk name )
    I didnt lose anything

I have a screenshot
    I ask people on pens and someone said that gasser holla like this
    "ItsFrozed are scammer" ( itsfrozed are me )
    It was a lie

And i have the 2nd screenshots
    Also the player ( the person that play the dice game ) 'last screenshot'

He is *DragonPL* and Gasser said he got banned 5 times look at the screenshot on the chat log
  • Scammer Name : Keeps changing

Have been patched this morning by Cosmic. Now you can't hit a rental bumper immediately after a acelloring. This type of scam doesn't work anymore. :)

So that's what the broadcast was about. I was offline but I was told about a broadcast. Thx super
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Superxtreme
    Scamemer Name: LEINEAD
    Make a bomb game, but never give the prizes

• [] DragonSlayer[] Took My wavva pig pet if you can't help it's okay
  • Not sure if I can consider this as a scam, but you'll see. The user's Tatote, and her realm is also called Tatote. It's one of those payaway scams, buy a warp pizza from the dispenser for one cubit and you get sent to a prize machine with wood blocks in it. I can't really say much, as it's quite odd for someone to create a payaway charging 1c for a new wood block.

Screenshot [] displays the payaway, and screenshot ][ displays the cost of the pizza warp. Pretty self explanatory. I couldn't really provide other evidence than to just screenshot these two items as there's not much else that can be used as registered proof.

I didn't send a report in-game of the person because when I try to,
    I get disconnected and then become unable to upload it. Sorry to whom it may concern.

[].PNG 376.2K
    ][.PNG 454.9K
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hoxis said:

Not sure if I can consider this as a scam, but you'll see. The user's Tatote, and her realm is also called Tatote. It's one of those payaway scams, buy a warp pizza from the dispenser for one cubit and you get sent to a prize machine with wood blocks in it. I can't really say much, as it's quite odd for someone to create a payaway charging 1c for a new wood block.

Screenshot [] displays the payaway, and screenshot ][ displays the cost of the pizza warp. Pretty self explanatory. I couldn't really provide other evidence than to just screenshot these two items as there's not much else that can be used as registered proof.

I get disconnected and then become unable to upload it. Sorry to whom it may concern.

I disconnect whenever I try to report someone too.
  • Hoxis said:

Not sure if I can consider this as a scam, but you'll see. The user's Tatote, and her realm is also called Tatote. It's one of those payaway scams, buy a warp pizza from the dispenser for one cubit and you get sent to a prize machine with wood blocks in it. I can't really say much, as it's quite odd for someone to create a payaway charging 1c for a new wood block.

I can add something, realm name Tatote, most far right door if i am not wrong on the location to get up there
  • There's a realm called game room
    They are selling warp cookies 50c each

And almost 100 pages of reports
    "No no cubic castles barley has any scammers"
  • Scammer Name : Cubic Man1995
    Bomb Game with second life scamming

this isnt the first time he is doing this, i have even reported him in the game today as well as before when ever he did this.
    but no change why?
    1.jpg 130.3K
    2.jpg 106.1K
    3.jpg 190.7K
    4.jpg 181.2K
  • Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

Time: Aug 03 22:49:09 2017
    Scammer: Cubic Man1995
    He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Owner: mitsaras the boss
    Time: on pics
    Evidence: on pics.
    #1 owner said giveaway so people would come.
    I didn't stay long. But I got these pics and reported in game.

Same Person Scamming
    where is the action?

owner name and scammer name in pics
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    MeHawk said:

Cortana said:

Jadabug said:

Time: Aug 03 22:49:09 2017
    Scammer: Cubic Man1995
    He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]

It's been dealt with.
    where is this Dealt?
    I'm not sure if you're aware about how our system works, but look at the date before questioning me. It's been dealt with at the time of the report. If he's out now, it means that the ban expired. He's been banned again. Also don't multi-post.
  • Owner:megempiregalaxy
    Time: on pics
    Evidence: on pics
    Owner hollad bomb game and I saw the owner load up some warp crunch (not on pics) but @MeHawk might have some. And I reported owner in game
This discussion has been closed.