What is in the summer pack?

=MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests 60.95 Karma
What is in the summer pack? What do we know so far?

All I know:
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/gj/f4v5ib7k9asq.png

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    All I know is it's made by Betamax :@
  • iCantiWilliCantiWill Member
    80.50 Karma
    Wearables, you'll find out today or tomorrow
    166.75 Karma

It'll probably be next week now.
    80.50 Karma
    Sorry i meant to say today or monday
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    60.95 Karma

Ooo cool how do u know?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    it would be funny to have bikinis or swimsuits ^^
    80.50 Karma
    Someone told me, (Cosmic told him) that it would only be wearables, and about the date, it should be today at 12 am my timezone if not, we gotta wait 3 days cause the devs won't do it weekends
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    I can tell you all about it!

The pack will be in the cubit store similar to the xmas pack and the Easter pack and the Halloween pack and love pack and Thanksgiving pack and other packs that are in the store. It will have a pack icon which shows the theme of the pack, and then an info button on the top right of the pack icon which you can press to find out what kinds of things will come inside the pack! A text description will then popup and detail all the kinds of items included. What is included? Well... Included in the pack will be all the pack items that come with the pack and not including any items that are not in the pack. The items in the pack were made by Betamax, except for those items in the pack which were not made by Betamax.

Anyway I hope this clears things up for you guys.
    60.95 Karma
    Oooo betamax!! Did he come back for this one :D :D?

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    He did work on this pack yes.
    166.75 Karma

Oooo betamax!! Did he come back for this one :D :D?

He never left. He only helps sometimed, kinda part time :')
    60.95 Karma

Will we see the pack this weekend :)?
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    35.55 Karma

The pack will be in the cubit store similar to the xmas pack and the Easter pack and the Halloween pack and love pack and Thanksgiving pack and other packs that are in the store. It will have a pack icon which shows the theme of the pack, and then an info button on the top right of the pack icon which you can press to find out what kinds of things will come inside the pack! A text description will then popup and detail all the kinds of items included. What is included? Well... Included in the pack will be all the pack items that come with the pack and not including any items that are not in the pack. The items in the pack were made by Betamax, except for those items in the pack which were not made by Betamax.

Thanks! That clears it up nicely :) may as well close this now >:)
    98.40 Karma

I'm not sure if it will be that soon. But it shouldn't be too long. Depends how soon the new builds get approved.
    60.95 Karma

I'm not sure if it will be that soon. But it shouldn't be too long. Depends how soon the new builds get approved.
    So it's all just waiting on approval right?

Any new functionality or just clothing?
  • edited August 2017 120.45 Karma
    I knew the day I was mislead by the learn about fadey foam room that Kew made he was savage :O:!
    98.40 Karma
    Gotta leave some surprises!
    166.75 Karma

I 100% know they'll be a penguin pet. Cause yano logic is there :o penguins, hot summer, loving the beach. Is all ok!
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    12.40 Karma

What just happened. *mind explodes*

Is there a approximate price for the pack? (Please don't go all savage. >.>)
    166.75 Karma
    I say 1.5k-2k is okay, that's by my guessing of just like 5 clothing items.
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    16.60 Karma
    MGN u took this ss from my thread ? :3 Skem Riport ! Jk XD
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.70 Karma

I 100% know they'll be a penguin pet. Cause yano logic is there :o penguins, hot summer, loving the beach. Is all ok!
    Penguin with sunglasses and on lvl 50 it explodes and turned into a sun xD
    16.60 Karma

Penguin with sunglasses and on lvl 50 it explodes and turned into a sun xD
    =))) lol
  • 120.45 Karma
    So penguins are the cause of global warming! That means we must kill every last one!
  • 3.25 Karma
    nuuuu i love ppingus! and omigosh some day i'd LOVE a penguin pet SQUEEEEEEEE! ::::faints::::::
    16.60 Karma

So penguins are the cause of global warming! That means we must kill every last one!

We will kill all penguins except Peng :3 , he is special edition :))
  • meek1222meek1222 Member
    2.30 Karma
    Cleared everything up for me
    166.75 Karma
    Mr. Penguin - limited edition? xD
    16.60 Karma

Mr. Penguin - limited edition? xD

Special* :3
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.70 Karma