FOOD w/ effects

I just want a food where when you will eat it you'll get a boost like an EXP Boost, Speed Boost, Jump Boost, Brawny Boost, Increase 1 Heart, but it also wears down like 1 Hour or 1 Day or 1 Week

Comments

• -1, would be OP.
  • I have to agree that I like this idea that food does something other than just being decorations. I don't know about an (e)xp boost as people could just sit around and eat food to level up, so I would disagree with that aspect. But having food restore health, or provide some speed or extra jumping power...I like those ideas.
  • b3achy said:

I have to agree that I like this idea that food does something other than just being decorations. I don't know about an (e)xp boost as people could just sit around and eat food to level up, so I would disagree with that aspect. But having food restore health, or provide some speed or extra jumping power...I like those ideas.

Thing is that you could use the health bumpers or blocks...I think that that's why food cannot increase your health.
  • b3achy said:

I have to agree that I like this idea that food does something other than just being decorations. I don't know about an (e)xp boost as people could just sit around and eat food to level up, so I would disagree with that aspect. But having food restore health, or provide some speed or extra jumping power...I like those ideas.

Thing is that you could use the health bumpers or blocks...I think that that's why food cannot increase your health.
    Health bumpers and blocks aren't placed everywhere...especially in mines, which is where my health tends to drain when I make a stupid move (usually due to a bad mouse click) mining oil or lava. Rather than die, I'd like a way to get back to max health, and food would be a good alternate way to do this.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Try glue. Glue is yummy!
  • Glue gives a plus one silence debuff, great for stopping wizards hell bent on unleashing the Baleful Cubes eye of blood filled destruction.
  • Try glue. Glue is yummy!

XD
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2017

Try glue. Glue is yummy!

This is why your mom tells you to not eat food from strangers lol.

Back on topic:
    I think food should have some sort of animation, like steam, fizzling, etc.
    As for the boosts, too many!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017

Try glue. Glue is yummy!

Mmnmnnmn mmmnmnmm mmmnmnmmnn!! ;)
  • Glue is quite the conversation starter. Food particle effects be awesome <3
  • glue increases noob xp x10.... Trust Me- I'm A Pirate!
    speed boost-don't be lazy go level up and get speed demon
    jump boost-don't be lazy go level up and get jumpman
    XP boost-don't be lazy go level up ad get super XP
    brawny boost-don't be lazy go level up and get brawny 2
    and that lasting of a week is too long
    lazy
    lazy

O MY FREAKIN' GOD! ur back! Can u not add the word the word lazy?! Jeezus
  • llBIMBYll said:

lazy

O MY FREAKIN' GOD! ur back! Can u not add the word the word lazy?! Jeezus
    this suggestion stands for LAZY
    and i dont care if you hate me for telling you to not sell cc items in real life :v the rules say i am free to say my opinion
  • 1 : too op
    2 : really looks like other games .
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited August 2017

Try glue. Glue is yummy!

What about this xD: When you eat glue you become slow as EVER.
  • In one game I played, we could eat spinach for a super jump effect. It was only good for a few seconds. So if you had a really high thing to jump up to (where your normal jumping skills couldn't reach, you used spinach).

However, in that game, we also lost energy for everything we did except walking around, and so we NEEDED food for energy. Honestly, I don't necessarily like the energy cap on games - as it is often too restrictive at lower levels with smaller energy tanks (and low cooking skills) and useless/unnecessary at higher levels as an energy tank grows (ie, the energy to needing food balance is almost always bad (IMO) and food eventually become unnecessary even in those games).

I love that this game doesn't have any energy caps as I can play all day if I have the time. However, I still support food doing something rather than only being for decoration.