How to get rich from vending machines ?

Mr.kenErMr.kenEr Member
edited September 2017 in Trading Section
Hello everyone I'm G-Nothing, in this article I will show you how to get rich in cubic castles by selling in vending machines.
1 / First if you want to sell something we need to have a shop right? The store is very important because it will decide if all the items in your store are sold or not so build it beautifully (does not mean it's too big, just the customer can see it all. The things you need to sell are okay)
2 / If you want to have more customers then I recommend you to add friends with many in the game because they will come to you and will see your dress for sale (selling rate of the goods of You will rise high), then you only need to rest in the store without putting a coin into the holla (I usually apply this way when no money xD)
3) After completing 2 things on your next purchase, just buy some vending machines depending on your amount of money (the price of each 400-450 cubic) should not run out of money to buy. Vending machines because you have to win back some money to start a business.
4 / Finally: You need to know the value of the goods (you can ask your friends if needed), then start buying items that are cheap or normal and bring them back to the store. And sell it for a price higher than the price you bought (for example, I bought an item of 500 cubic inches, after selling it I would sell it for 750-1000 cubic inches and after selling the item That money I get is called profit. From that profit you can buy more items and sell at higher prices, keep on like that I am sure you will be rich at a glance. :)
5 / And now I will show you a tip when doing business with vending machines: can you leave any price you want in vending machines. Why? Okay, I'll explain, because now in the game there are so many people actually paying for a cubic, so they often do not know the price of the clothes in the game they simply put money in to buy. The things they like and those who do not know the price will buy your clothes ( Speak straight , this is a scam is allowed, I'm also applying this way to my store xD. A little trick : If you have Merchant ( What is Merchant? That is a perks you can choose it if lever up ) you will get save 10% in the cubit store, you can buy a Nametag in cubit store just 9k and you can sell it for 9.5k-9.8k it's up to you. The nametag is not too hard to sell, so you can apply this without having to worry about not being able to sell Because there are many people need to change their names :))
Can you believe that I only started trading with 20,000 Cubic and have collected more than 2,000,000 Cubic by this in just three months? And how about you, try this and try to say I'm right.
Written by G-Nothing
Please let me know your opinion on this article, thanks <3

Comments

• GG have you ever trade other game items for cubits ? Well I don't want to be mean but you can't earn 2m in 3 months mate... and even if you buy things for 500 and sell 750-1000 it's not possible... And that's my business and I know way more than everyone here There are many good traders like PontoZen,Dr.Raven and many more, but I recommend that you can't get 2m in 2 month by buying hats 500 and sell 750-100 ^-^!
    take care Byeee! :)
  • Mr.kenErMr.kenEr Member
    edited August 2017
    NoeNt2 said:

GG have you ever trade other game items for cubits ? Well I don't want to be mean but you can't earn 2m in 3 months mate... and even if you buy things for 500 and sell 750-1000 it's not possible... And that's my business and I know way more than everyone here There are many good traders like PontoZen,Dr.Raven and many more, but I recommend that you can't get 2m in 2 month by buying hats 500 and sell 750-100 ^-^!
    take care Byeee! :)

Please read carefully that is just an example >.<
    I not have ever trade other game items for cubits and Believe it or not it's up to you. Nothing is impossible, I just played this game for three months because I have quit through a year (^-^)
  • i habe 6 milion in one year play this game, why? because i have many firend and they rick like me
    edited August 2017
    00andy00 said:

i habe 6 milion in one year play this game, why? because i have many firend and they rick like me

xD
    edited August 2017
    Please let me know your opinion on this article, thanks <3
  •  Tempest Tempest Member
    edited August 2017
    This article was "Helpful" but not in the right way?

People can't just start off and have money already.You need to add a part where they have to mine resources and craft and sell those stuff first before even getting one vending machine or one item
    edited August 2017
    tempest said:

This article was "Helpful" but not in the right way?

People can't just start off and have money already.You need to add a part where they have to mine resources and craft and sell those stuff first before even getting one vending machine or one item

Okay I'll do it , Thanks <3
  • You asked for our opinions , here's mine :
    Your prices . I don't know how much you buy for , but you sell very high. For example , 800c for bunny ears we can find at 250c easily .

It is my opinion, and If you don't like it you can ask me to delete my comment , I'll do it as fast as possible .
  • Aye, getting rich off of gullible ppl is not honest or nice.... It may be 'legal' but it's still scamming ppl...
  • You own a giant vend shop
    And yet you call them cubics
    It's cubits
    Also taking advantage of people that don't know prices isn't a scam in game rules but to be honest it's really a scam (you would die if they added the reputation system from last year)
    Also the most annoying people are the people who just add you to their friend list to buy and sell
    Lemme check
    Hm i can't seem to find the "market simulator" tag in cc's tags
    Oh and it looks like there's a building tag and a parkour tag
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

You asked for our opinions , here's mine :
    Your prices . I don't know how much you buy for , but you sell very high. For example , 800c for bunny ears we can find at 250c easily .

It is my opinion, and If you don't like it you can ask me to delete my comment , I'll do it as fast as possible .

Thanks for your comment i would like to reply:
    Surely you also see that most of the auto shops usually sell at a very expensive price right? So why are they selling expensive? This is because they are sure that they will sold that item. Just as I am, because I am sure I can sell my items, I will set a price according to my ability.
    The fastest way to get rich in this game is to buy less sell high, Thanks ^.^
  • LateCom said:

I started off with nothing. Without spending any money ( not even 1 cent) on the game, and being scammed like heck idk how many times, ( lost count) I still find it easy to get cubits. Here's why:

I have let's say 50c, buy a wuvva shirt ( last time was 150c) and sell it at that price.(150c.)With that 150c , I buy a few cowls people sell at 10c, and sell it 25c. When I get enough cubits, let's say 400-500, I buy any wearable item that I see is cheap. I then sell all the items in pens, and repeat the cycle, till I get a lot of cubits. (1k). Repeat it daily and complete daily quests, and after like 8 months starting with zero I have got 25 Vends, 35x35 realm, . I even have angel wings ( not to brag but,) it's all about your way of selling
    Tip: put cheaper items first in your vend ( mix them up) then the expensive ones.
    I did a "vend RANDOMIZER when I had 2k c , put in many random items like sofa, street light, and many other craft able items . And hollaed . I gained 200c each holla (minusingthe holla price) . This is also an easy way to get c because they just buy all the items in that vend, good or bad offer. Just because there isn't a slightly rarer item at the last few prizes. ( like wiz hat and some wings) it costed 10c each and I would switch the prices to 5/6/7/8c when they weren't buying at all lol

Well, it's just so easy to get rich in cc. Esp when u start of with 20k like g nothing.

Getting started is very difficult but then it will be very easy it depends on your self :))
    edited August 2017

Aye, getting rich off of gullible ppl is not honest or nice.... It may be 'legal' but it's still scamming ppl...

In addition to business sometimes I also do some giveaway for the players, let go and get back is what I can do in this game :)
    edited August 2017

You own a giant vend shop
    And yet you call them cubics
    It's cubits
    Also taking advantage of people that don't know prices isn't a scam in game rules but to be honest it's really a scam (you would die if they added the reputation system from last year)
    Also the most annoying people are the people who just add you to their friend list to buy and sell
    Lemme check
    Hm i can't seem to find the "market simulator" tag in cc's tags
    Oh and it looks like there's a building tag and a parkour tag

Yes, as I said this is a business and game that does not prohibit the sale of high-priced items, buy or not they depend on they, can not be said to be a fraudulent way.
  • Make sure to read the forum Rules.

Do not spam or make multiple discussion/activity comments in a row. Discussion comments can be edited, whereas activity comments can't and require special attention. (This does not apply to activity discussions themselves, but to comments underneath.)

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • May I know how much profit you make a week/monthly from this
  • G-Nothing said:

-Gundam- said:

You asked for our opinions , here's mine :

Thanks for your comment i would like to reply:
    Surely you also see that most of the auto shops usually sell at a very expensive price right? So why are they selling expensive? This is because they are sure that they will sold that item. Just as I am, because I am sure I can sell my items, I will set a price according to my ability.
    The fastest way to get rich in this game is to buy less sell high, Thanks ^.^
    I'm lazy to compare your prices with other prices, but I dont think you make profits on common clothes , since they are way overpriced .
  • tasticc said:

May I know how much profit you make a week/monthly from this

Maybe , I got 200k-300k per week ( It depends on whether I can sell the item or not )
  • i bet newbies who dont know prices when to your realm and buy those overpriced cheap hats, they probably went mining and do daily quests to save up and buy
  • Please let me know your opinion on this article, thanks <3
  • G-Nothing said:

Hello everyone I'm G-Nothing, in this article I will show you how to get rich in cubic castles by selling in vending machines.
    1 / First if you want to sell something we need to have a shop right? The store is very important because it will decide if all the items in your store are sold or not so build it beautifully (does not mean it's too big, just the customer can see it all. The things you need to sell are okay)
    2 / If you want to have more customers then I recommend you to add friends with many in the game because they will come to you and will see your dress for sale (selling rate of the goods of You will rise high), then you only need to rest in the store without putting a coin into the holla (I usually apply this way when no money xD)
    3) After completing 2 things on your next purchase, just buy some vending machines depending on your amount of money (the price of each 400-450 cubic) should not run out of money to buy. Vending machines because you have to win back some money to start a business.
    4 / Finally: You need to know the value of the goods (you can ask your friends if needed), then start buying items that are cheap or normal and bring them back to the store. And sell it for a price higher than the price you bought (for example, I bought an item of 500 cubic inches, after selling it I would sell it for 750-1000 cubic inches and after selling the item That money I get is called profit. From that profit you can buy more items and sell at higher prices, keep on like that I am sure you will be rich at a glance. :)
    5 / And now I will show you a tip when doing business with vending machines: can you leave any price you want in vending machines. Why? Okay, I'll explain, because now in the game there are so many people actually paying for a cubic, so they often do not know the price of the clothes in the game they simply put money in to buy. The things they like and those who do not know the price will buy your clothes ( Speak straight , this is a scam is allowed, I'm also applying this way to my store :P)
    Can you believe that I only started trading with 20,000 Cubic and have collected more than 2,000,000 Cubic by this in just three months? And how about you, try this and try to say I'm right.
    Written by G-Nothing
    Please let me know your opinion on this article, thanks <3</p>

These are good time G-Nothing! Just a heads up your shop. Is a little overpriced than almost all the others. It may be the same prices as SuperXTreme but usually SuperXTremes place is expensive and we only go to expensive stores if we are in need badly
  • I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2017
    The only way anybody actually earns money off these clothing vend shops like yours G is by ripping off people and never being honest about actual prices. You probably just price something super high, holla, and then mute the realm and watch stuff get sold. Nobody is allowed to warn people not to buy stuff, because you know that will happen. I guarantee you rely and prey on people that are new because older players that know prices won't buy your expensive stuff. Your method irritates me honestly because its basically scamming in a way. I understand making profit, but your shop is nothing but profit for you and a complete dead end for everyone else.

Also, I get this was supposed to be a thread for how to become rich like yourself, but this is not the way to get rich... not if you have any morals at least. It's flat out wrong how you get Cubits. If you priced things a tad bit over the common price, I wouldn't even write this, but no, you raise prices like 5x the normal price and let people buy them, because they are not sure of prices and you won't tell them the truth even if they did question it.

Just providing one example of how his method is wrong in my opinion. One Beany = 250c. Not even kidding.

This is NOT to persuade people to buy from him. I am just speaking my opinion on this thread about his method.
  • I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    Hollawarp:OMG GIVEAWAY WITH SUPER RARES
    Don't people feel ashamed with all the click bait
  • Let's resume this guide : overpriced.
    edited September 2017
    Liberated said:

The only way anybody actually earns money off these clothing vend shops like yours G is by ripping off people and never being honest about actual prices. You probably just price something super high, holla, and then mute the realm and watch stuff get sold. Nobody is allowed to warn people not to buy stuff, because you know that will happen. I guarantee you rely and prey on people that are new because older players that know prices won't buy your expensive stuff. Your method irritates me honestly because its basically scamming in a way. I understand making profit, but your shop is nothing but profit for you and a complete dead end for everyone else.

Also, I get this was supposed to be a thread for how to become rich like yourself, but this is not the way to get rich... not if you have any morals at least. It's flat out wrong how you get Cubits. If you priced things a tad bit over the common price, I wouldn't even write this, but no, you raise prices like 5x the normal price and let people buy them, because they are not sure of prices and you won't tell them the truth even if they did question it.

Just providing one example of how his method is wrong in my opinion. One Beany = 250c. Not even kidding.

This is NOT to persuade people to buy from him. I am just speaking my opinion on this thread about his method.

Do you know ? I'm never mute my realm or ban anyone although many people say "Overprice". Trading is the recommended method in this game and this article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine. Why would anyone compare to my store ?

WARNING: This article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine.
    Do not compare with my store !!!!

jad kheirallah said: Beekeeper928 said:I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    Holla also needs art to invite people in :))
  • G-Nothing said:

I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    You call that trash clickbait art?
    How many times do you hollawarp saying that it's a giveaway and it's just your poorly designed trashy overpriced shop
  • G-Nothing said:

I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    How many times do you hollawarp saying that it's a giveaway and it's just your poorly designed trashy overpriced shop
    Jad, it feels like we are somewhat the same XD I thought I was the only one who is 3ggered by this dude's holla, he always includes Giveaways or Cheap on his every holla, then after that, when I look into his vends...BOI even his common wings are overpriced!
  • llbimbyll said:

G-Nothing said:

Best holla tip
    Jad, it feels like we are somewhat the same XD I thought I was the only one who is 3ggered by this dude's holla, he always includes Giveaways or Cheap on his every holla, then after that, when I look into his vends...BOI even his common wings are overpriced!
    *cough* clanstone 11k *cough*
    with a tiny bit of effort you can find one for 8k :p
  • G-Nothing said:

Liberated said:

Do you know ? I'm never mute my realm or ban anyone although many people say "Overprice". Trading is the recommended method in this game and this article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine. Why would anyone compare to my store ?
    G-Nothing said:

WARNING: This article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine.
    Do not compare with my store !!!!

G-Nothing said:

Best holla tip
    It is overpriced. You try to scam without scamming? Also please don't multipost, and Jad Kheirallah is right, doing clickbait hollas is really annoying.