when will you announce this month raffle winners

Meilo FMeilo F Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
dear, sir Kew berth I want to know when will you announce this month raffle Winners it's already been 2 days since August and you didn't announce the winners and I am so exited so I would appreciate if you tell me when will you announce the winners ^_^ thx

sincerely,
xXCOSMIC CUBIC GUYXx

Comments

• any answers?
  • I have to admit, I was wondering the same thing, but I suspect they've been pretty busy with all the updates they are working on and lost track of time ~ especially since they were also running another contest this month too, so they've got a lot going on. I really appreciate how generous the developers are in giving so much away to the players!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I believe it's the 5th of every month.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sorry guys.. we try to do it at the beginning of each month, but we've been really busy. We have 2 updates going out shortly. The summer pack and the Farming update, and our energy has been focused there. We'll do it soon.
  • Sorry guys.. we try to do it at the beginning of each month, but we've been really busy. We have 2 updates going out shortly. The summer pack and the Farming update, and our energy has been focused there. We'll do it soon.

It's ok SirKewberth I dont mind take your time and thanks for everything you and the staff have been doing for us :)
  • oh ok I get it now
  • flame makerflame maker Member
    edited August 2017
    That means continue putting tokens guys
  • Sorry guys.. we try to do it at the beginning of each month, but we've been really busy. We have 2 updates going out shortly. The summer pack and the Farming update, and our energy has been focused there. We'll do it soon.

Summer pack ? O.O OH MY GOOOOD <3