Robodrills

My idea for a new update is a drilling update. Robodrills would be mechanical blocks that you can place in a realm, room, or public mine to (obviously) drill things. It could run on coal or oil and the drilled items will be transported into a special chest when mined. For security reasons, I think that the drills cannot be mined by another player and will return to the player's inventory or into the special chest if their inventory is full or the machine runs out of a fuel source.

Comments

• YES! We NEED THIS +100
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow
    Would make mining so much easier... I sometimes mine my own resources bc lately I haven't seen many people selling cheap ores, this would make it better :D
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Please no, Dont kill the game .... Greed has to stop somewhere, like lazyness . In this game, if you respect the rules, you get what you deserve . dont be that lazy, please .
  • -Gundam- said:

Please no, Dont kill the game .... Greed has to stop somewhere, like lazyness . In this game, if you respect the rules, you get what you deserve . dont be that lazy, please .

How is it lazy??... it requires a fuel so you will need to mine to fuel lol
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    All it'll do is make Oil and Coal expensive and everything else become worthless. Don't kill the mining >_> not everyone can do buy/sell or buy cubits >_> for some mining is all they can do for cubits, building, fun...
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

Not conviced . Its pure lazyness, old mining is better.
  • -Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

Im with you guys on this one. Automating mining... just lazyness
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

What if it takes several seconds for
    each block? Plus...it's easier than spending cubits. I mean, sure there are people that get cubits while mining (and is their lifeline), but have you ever thought of the people too busy to? I spend most of my time in the 'cubit business' and I've got no spare time (in real life as well) to get blocks. I don't think ore and block prices will fluctuate at all. If you think about it, there are only a certain amount or ores in a mine. It would also take more time spotting them. So in my opinion, price changes would remain as a hardly. Who wouldn't want less cubits?
  • -Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

each block? Plus...it's easier than spending cubits. I mean, sure there are people that get cubits while mining (and is their lifeline), but have you ever thought of the people too busy to? I spend most of my time in the 'cubit business' and I've got no spare time (in real life as well) to get blocks. I don't think ore and block prices will fluctuate at all. If you think about it, there are only a certain amount or ores in a mine. It would also take more time spotting them. So in my opinion, price changes would remain as a hardly. Who wouldn't want less cubits?
    There are 86400 seconds in a day.
    You are suggesting over 10,000/drill/day

• -Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

You say you have no time to mine because you are too busy to mine, but you can still make Cubits selling clothing/items in a shop all day *waiting* around for stuff to sell? I see this whole thread as an idea that formed out of pure laziness. We have vends and hollas for a reason. Put a vend down, send a holla, leave your realm to go mine for 15-30 mins and then come back to check those vends. After that, send another holla, get offline, and then re-do this later when you have more time to play the game. I just made time for you...
  • Wheres the hardwork....
  • Liberated said:

-Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

You say you have no time to mine because you are too busy to mine, but you can still make Cubits selling clothing/items in a shop all day *waiting* around for stuff to sell? I see this whole thread as an idea that formed out of pure laziness. We have vends and hollas for a reason. Put a vend down, send a holla, leave your realm to go mine for 15-30 mins and then come back to check those vends. After that, send another holla, get offline, and then re-do this later when you have more time to play the game. I just made time for you...
    There's a difference between waiting and laziness. If I leave my post I may lose what could be a buying customer.
  • Liberated said:

-Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

There's a difference between waiting and laziness. If I leave my post I may lose what could be a buying customer.
    This game isnt Afk Farming Simulator 2017
  • Liberated said:

-Gundam- said:

Misticall said:

-Gundam- said:

If you are always making Cubits, just buy your resources. Simple as that. Tons of people actually do mine for others 24/7. I'm guessing you want this Robodrill to be a thing because you do not want to hire people, because you are cheap. I totally understand that buying resources is not a cheap thing to do, but that is the point of being able to mine whenever we want. Mine in your free time when you REALLY NEED something. If you don't wanna mine it, buy it.

This game was originally designed as a mining/building/social game and not a shopping simulator as it has turned into.

Honestly sorry to put your idea down the drain, but this is an idea formed out of laziness. Don't deny it, because you know that is true.
  • Good +1
  • Love the idea! It might lower the prices of ores a bit, which is nice because lately they've been pretty high in player-made shops. Would also be fun to use- you get a +1 from me ^^
  • Remember when work was a thing.
    No.
    As how much of I am a stack of rocks.
    I am the most laziest person.
    -1 anyways from a lazy person
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Nah, it'll butcher the game. Most newbies and miners rely on mining to gain cubits. If this machine exists, resource prices will drop drastically and it'll disrupt the economic system. Also what if one day, you enter a realm, and all you see are hundreds of drills working away, It'll ultimately end up in a battle of space and who can get more drills into a mine.

-1 from me
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This would wreck the price for resources making miners poor and cause them to quit. Plus, like everyone else is just a lazy way to mine. Maybe if it used like 10 coal every 20 seconds I would say yes.