Exchanging ownership

Exchanging ownership would allow the ability to give your current room or realm to another person safely. (Except for your original realm)
Players such as space_fetus is someone who I can think of who would find this useful as I know he gives away builds and not just hats etc.
Other examples of this topic would include those who have made something for a friend or are leaving the game and want to giveaway their rooms also.
Please leave your thoughts below in the comments, all are welcome, and make sure to cast your vote in the poll below!

Comments

• http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12277/realm-room-owner-transfership#latest

I made a discussion a while ago for a similar suggestion, so naturally I love your idea :D
    +1000
  • It'd be nice
  • Yep . But then , when in a cash reg, it should put the size and the realm name, to avoid scam .
  • -Gundam- said:

Yep . But then , when in a cash reg, it should put the size and the realm name, to avoid scam .

True.
    I'm just gonna~
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think there should be a button that gives you a key to the realm/room or something. Also, if you leave the room/realm the key would go away. This would make it so you know you're getting that realm/room.

Also, when you buy a room you should get the doorway that leads to that room above your head and it makes you go to a lobby automatically.
  • I really need this.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited August 2017
    I was thinking that it could be an option in realm set up where you can transfer ownership to another player that is in the realm. Ofc there would be a "are you sure?" before making the transaction complete.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited August 2017
    I like this ^-^ Actually is suggested this too before but welp underrated by others xD
    Nerve said:

I think there should be a button that gives you a key to the realm/room or something. Also, if you leave the room/realm the key would go away. This would make it so you know you're getting that realm/room.

Also, when you buy a room you should get the doorway that leads to that room above your head and it makes you go to a lobby automatically.

Valley said:

I was thinking that it could be an option in realm set up where you can transfer ownership to another player that is in the realm. Ofc there would be a "are you sure?" before making the transaction complete.

Try making a poll if the said function will be in trade or realm settings?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah this would be pretty useful because I do give away builds but I have to remind them to not mess with set ups and lock themselves out
  • I definitely think this should be a thing. I hate wanting to move a realm door in a realm and not being able to do it, and also trying to nuke a realm but I can't.
  • I would love this buuuuuut, players can make alts and give their main the realm. ;-;
  • id give this a +100 because it would be helpful but keep in mind someone can hack you on your cc account so id say to confirm it, you would need it sent through a email to give the final confirmation
  • I would love this buuuuuut, players can make alts and give their main the realm. ;-;

Julie ->>
    Valley said:

Exchanging ownership would allow the ability to give your current room or realm to another person safely. (Except for your original realm)