About that fight with Blue...

Okay, this thread is about my fight with Blue, so basically...It all started when I tped to her and yes, I could have said some bad things but I didn't mean them, after all, I got a 24 ban and mute and I gave to my friend ( Hope ) my itms and cubits, next day Blue was talking to my friend ( Hope ) and asked her my umbrella, and she said "No" , then Blue started to talk with Luca. As they talked, they was like :

Hope : "Serioustly, I told him I'm not gonna give the Umbrella."
Luca : "U're still by his side?"
Blue : "IKR? In her place I would've sold the umbrella already "
Luca : "IKR!"
And they said more things but i dont want to mention them here.
Also if u dont trust me and think this chat is a lie i have ss but is in romanian language but u can translate. This ss I got from my friend Dark. :3

And about Hope she is my best friend, she wouldn't betray me.That's why I gave my itms to her.

Some of u may have seen Blue's thread, but this is mine, and this is my persective, true friends wouldn't do that.
Thx for reading the thread. :)

Comments

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    Well I think this drama should end here...

Mates doesn't worth it to fight for worthless things.. Try to make this community fun and not with dramas<3
  • robertosrobertos Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, I've said that, I can't say no, but it was just a joke, as you can see @.@ And you would've do the same in my case. :P And how I said in my thread, you weren't the principal subject of it, but you kinda made me do it so I used you as an example, anyway, we can just be friends and forget all of this, but you'll do the same as usuall, so what's the point of it. And who said i'm a true friend of yours, I might've been, but not after how you thing that most of your friends belong to you, like toys. Also, I checked the group :) This -Hope : "Serioustly, I told him I'm not gonna give the Umbrella."- isn't even in our conversation, and, you forgot the part when i was saying sorry beacause now I feel bad about your ban tho you deserved it, but not a perma tho. ._. And after my discussion with luca we both laugh. Make sure to say that too, not just the part that we look theose who are the bad from the story :3 As you've seen in my thread, i've mentioned that youre friendly and not that time using us as toys, but you have moments when you do, make sure to read closely first.
  • robertos said:

Yes, I've said that, I can't say no, but it was just a joke, as you can see @.@ And you would've do the same in my case. :P And how I said in my thread, you weren't the principal subject of it, but you kinda made me do it so I used you as an example, anyway, we can just be friends and forget all of this, but you'll do the same as usuall, so what's the point of it. And who said i'm a true friend of yours, I might've been, but not after how you thing that most of your friends belong to you, like toys. Also, I checked the group :) This -Hope : "Serioustly, I told him I'm not gonna give the Umbrella."- isn't even in our conversation, and, you forgot the part when i was saying sorry beacause now I feel bad about your ban tho you deserved it, but not a perma tho. ._. And after my discussion with luca we both laugh. Make sure to say that too, not just the part that we look theose who are the bad from the story :3 As you've seen in my thread, i've mentioned that youre friendly and not that time using us as toys, but you have moments when you do, make sure to read closely first.

My dear Blue first of all thx for readingy thread and second I have ss u cant say is a lie btw in ur thread I dont said is a lie or something like that stop this drama. I just made thia thread cuz i wanna show how are u. This disscution is real if someone want ss I can show. Idk I think u just want attention... What u want from me ? ... Few days ago u made this thread about me and today u said " I dont made the thread about u"... I like how u try to change the subject and I dont care if somdone thinks my thread is a lie. Only real friends trust me and know who I am and as I said i have ss from that disscution which u had with Luca. Peace. ._.
  • By Smiley said:

robertos said:

My dear Blue first of all thx for readingy thread and second I have ss u cant say is a lie btw in ur thread I dont said is a lie or something like that stop this drama. I just made thia thread cuz i wanna show how are u. This disscution is real if someone want ss I can show. Idk I think u just want attention... What u want from me ? ... Few days ago u made this thread about me and today u said " I dont made the thread about u"... I like how u try to change the subject and I dont care if somdone thinks my thread is a lie. Only real friends trust me and know who I am and as I said i have ss from that disscution which u had with Luca. Peace. ._.
    Hmm, 1.Peace? If it is peace why do you and Mr.GryMm are following me EVERYWHERE?
    2.You made this thread beacause I didn't wanted to delete my thread, and you got offended about it,
    3.That thread wasn't SPECIALLY for you, it was for many others, but if you got it as a fight, and keept making the situation worse by spying on me with Mr. GryMm and DarkShadow1, it began to be all about you.
    4.Yesterday, I wanted to talk to my friend MAOU, and, you came to grymm, when i was afk, just so you know, MAOU is a friend, and how I could steall your umbrella, if you don't have it, duh. The only reason for you quiting is you, you keept following me and tp-ing saying bad words, even if I try to be nice, even if you the say ''I wanna make peace, but you allways start the fight'', and the main reason, is the thread made about you, and, the moment when I talked with MAOU on whispers, and you've been thinking I was talking about ya, and you were like ''Yeah, Whisper blue, Talk about me s**t''...If you want peace, stop following me @.@ and also stop forcing GryMm and DarkShadow1 to spy on me, that's not nice.
  • Just Finish It Dude.
  • I hope your issue with each other gets resolved, it's bad to see old friends fight~
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited July 2017
    Can someone close this thread please?? @Cortana @Superxtreme @space_fetus @Any mod
    This is private drama that just shouldn't be up on forums....
    Another thread of the same was mentioned but i dont know what it is to suggest closure on that one too...
  • QbirdQbird Member
    ...it's not like everyone cared about this drama, or everyone knows you ... I don't think it must be on the forums .
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Keep your private issues between eachother in private messages. We don't need threads of this kind on our forums for everyone to see. Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.