The Idea of a Backpack

Backpacks would be a great item to use in cubic castles. I carry alot of items from world to world and i never have enough space for it all. Backpacks could be used as a costume since there's extra space, also it could add a button where it would allow you to store and manage your items.

Comments

• +1 Im that kind of person, the one who needs to travel all the time between realms and worlds, but who sadly doesnt have much space even with the packrat perk
  • Apprrooveee +1
  • +1
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    +1!
    But I think there's already a suggestion of a backpack but I'm not sure it's exactly the same idea as yours. I'm not sure though! >.<
  • I have suggested this and I would LOOOVE it if they would add backpacks.
    So, +99999999
  • +1
  • +1 Somewhere to put my warp foods
  • QbirdQbird Member
    +1, even just as a cloth it would be great, but if you gain space? perfect
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    We already have Pack Rat levels which let you carry up to 55 stacks of items not including the red areas which let you carry more than 55 but lower your movement speed.
    so level up or pick your items more wisely.
  • gdog said:

We already have Pack Rat levels which let you carry up to 55 stacks of items not including the red areas which let you carry more than 55 but lower your movement speed.

Im a busy person and I have to carry many items and I have Packrat 2 and even that doesnt help one bit...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

gdog said:

Im a busy person and I have to carry many items and I have Packrat 2 and even that doesnt help one bit...
    if that's the case, i don't see how having a backpack is going to help.... you just end up with the same thing.... to much stuff!
    Just go to your realm and empty it in a chest or in glass. That's is hardly a disastrous act(going to your realm and clean inventory).... it is a normal function of the game.

• +10000 for backpacks! :D
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    gdog said:

Completely agree with you!

PACKRAT PERK = gives you more inventory slots.
    BACKPACK = gives you more slots.

Why adding the same thing to the game twice?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    For look then ?
  • Backpacks would be a great item to use in cubic castles. I carry alot of items from world to world and i never have enough space for it all. Backpacks could be used as a costume since there's extra space, also it could add a button where it would allow you to store and manage your items.

gdog said:

gdog said:

Completely agree with you!

PACKRAT PERK = gives you more inventory slots.
    BACKPACK = gives you more slots.

Why adding the same thing to the game twice?
    Agree with gdog and Kewbin