Cubic Comic Contest

Comments

• DeemzDeemz Member
    This Is About The Frustation On Yard Rentals. If You Couldn't Read It I Will Just Tell It To You. My Literatur Is Bad...

But From That Aside. Enjoy My Comic!
  • _argo__argo_ Member
    Hi dear Qbees,
    This is my first entry for the Cubic Comic Event!

-------------

Hope you will like it! Good Luck to all!

:P

-------------
  • Cubic Castles Comic "Bunny TopHats"
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited July 2017

• Too bad, my cat is a vegan v_v

• llBIMBYll said:

Should've been "Comic Contest(Must be Hand Drawn)", anyways making a hand drawn comic has a better and higher chance of winning because a person can fully express his ideas by those kinds of means(drawing), and screenshot, well its just a screenshot nothing more, nothing less, its just a plain picture with no humor whatsoever, or they could've just separated the drawing and screenshot, but that's just being greedy and hunger for cubits XD

I don't get the "must be hand drawn".

Do you mean people using like cartoon apps and editing comics?
  • AstoreAstore Member
    edited July 2017
    My 3rd last work
  • Happy_cubeHappy_cube Member
    edited July 2017
    llBIMBYll said:

Should've been "Comic Contest(Must be Hand Drawn)", anyways making a hand drawn comic has a better and higher chance of winning because a person can fully express his ideas by those kinds of means(drawing), and screenshot, well its just a screenshot nothing more, nothing less, its just a plain picture with no humor whatsoever, or they could've just separated the drawing and screenshot, but that's just being greedy and hunger for cubits XD

But you have to understand that not everyone can draw. Using screenshots or comic websites doesn't automatically put you out of the contest and it doesn't mean that they aren't creative. I think you're taking the contest too seriously for something that's suppose to be fun.
  • llBIMBYll said:

But you have to understand that not everyone can draw. Using screenshots or comic websites doesn't automatically put you out of the contest and it doesn't mean that they aren't creative. I think you're taking the contest too seriously for something that's suppose to be fun.

Its a sad comment ;-; I'm sad that people with hand drawn comics has better chance than screenshots, etc. but I'm just being greedy
  • Hecc
    I tried to make a remake but....
    Heccccccc to lazy
    Im just gonna enter for fun
  • i will make this contest a challenge for me in real life

i have 2 days to make a comic

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
  • My entry!

they're both really long comics cus i'm bad at making short comics
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited July 2017
    My Entries! (Different Titles)
    Note:Image too Large ,Wait for it to load,Ty

NEW!My Mom

Just Look

Jump!

My Mind

Update

How To Mine?

You're Hired!

Dog

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

How to mine? is broken...

• My Entries! (Different Titles)

Yeah, it just sent me to log into google
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited July 2017

Edit:Fixed

Its too large so i upload it in Google Photos.. wait ill try to lower the size
  • My entry!

they're both really long comics cus i'm bad at making short comics

I like the puns.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    sorry this is so bad D:

also i dont have symbols on my keyboard so i can not put spoilers i think?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    *insane* said:

sorry this is so bad D:

Look mom I made it! I'm in a comic!

• Here's all my entries! :D

Goodluck to all!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Miwky said:

*insane* said:

sorry this is so bad D:

Look mom I made it! I'm in a comic!

Yay so did I! Woohoo!
  • AshibugAshibug Member
    edited July 2017
    Ohohoh boy I have less than a day to finish

Also, I live in michigan, so won't the contest close at 3-4pm my time?
  • Cubic Castles Comic: Scammed
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited July 2017
    SIMPLE AND COMPLICATED

Note: Simple and Complicated are two fictional Qbees I've created- they are not based off of anyone. Enjoy reading and good luck to everyone :).

First Entry is from my "Qbees?"Comic thread, only modified, coloured, and fine lined.

Dialog/text for first entry if you have trouble reading:

(Writing on cups: "CC BUCK")
    Complicated: Y'know.. why are we called Qbees? Is it because we're white like Q-tips?
    If so, does that mean we clean ears and get all those gooey---
    Simple: --! *choke*
    Simple: Ok STOP! That's disturbing. First of all, we're not Q-tips. Second of all, they're not used just to clean ear wax. Can we keep it simple and conclude we're called Qbees because it's short for "Cubies"?
    Complicated: Yea I guess.
    Simple: Good.
    Complicated: Hmm, but is it "Kewbies" or "Cubies"? Since KEWBerth is an admin but our life is called CUBIc Castles..

Second Entry : "Technical Problems"is where they face some technical problems..

Dialog/text if you have trouble reading:

Complicated: Why does this thing always come up when I speak?
    Simple: That's 'cause we're in an iPad.
    Let's just build and try to not *ugh* talk.
    Complicated: Yea, Atleast Building is fast on an iPad.
    *think bubble of Complicated*: 1,2,3 1,2,3
    Simple: Hey I think we're going a bit too fast...
    *BIG RED BAR TEXT*: LOST CONNECTION The server is no longer responding. Touch to continue.
    Complicated: HEY! Just because we didn't wear clothes doesn't mean you have to censor us!
    Simple: It's called Building too fast so we DC. PLAYER CAN YOU SWITCH TO PC?
    *soon...*
    Complicated: Atleast! No key board thingy popping up! Just an arrow and building speed decreased.
    Simple: That's a mouse and--
    Troll: Hey player, press Alt + F4 for a surprise!
    Simple: NO DON'T--
    Complicated: Alert! We're hacked! Kewsus Krist save us!
    Simple: *Sigh*. Today I can conclude you're nuts. Just wait till our extremely intelligent player reloads the game.

Third Entry:"Blink if you've been Kidnapped!" Where Simple buys an executioner mask and loves it. What does Complicated think about it, though?

Simple: Hey Complicated! How do you like my new look?
    Complicated *Gasp*
    SHHH!
    Simple: ..?
    Complicated: It's ok, Simple. I believe they're gone. Don't speak just in case. Now blink if you've been kidnapped!
    Simple: ?? What are you going on about? I'm not kidnapped!
    You see, I bought--
    Complicated: A black bag to put over your face so you can't see or breath? For Krist's sake they've kidnapped your mind! And your white speech bubble!
    Simple: Gosh. Relax Complicated. >_>
    Listen, this is an executioner's mask. It looks sharp so I bought it. I'm not kidnapped- there are no kidnappers. For Kewsus' sake, Complicated. Why are you looking at me like that? I can see and breath and---
    Complicated: S-Simple?
    Simple: ?
    Complicated: W-why are your eyes all white? Where's your pupil? I only see the sclera! Did they steal your eyes too? ;-;
    Simple (thinking): Why me? Why me?

Fourth Entry: "Comic Comic". Simple and Complicated decides to visit the forums and sees this thread..

Complicated: Type forums2.cubiccastles.com
    Simple: I'll just type "Cubic Forums".
    Complicated: Now you have to click again.
    Simple: It's asking for our usernames and password..
    Complicated: Isn't it our birth name? Just write yours..
    Simple: We're in! We're in! :D
    Complicated: What's this.."I QUIT THIS GAME"
    Complicated: Buddy, that's your life. It ain't a game. We're IN the Cubic World.
    Simple: Hush. Didn't he say he'll quit like five times?
    [TEXT ON SCREEN]
    Feet member Jul. 22nd, 2017 in Community 1.00 karma
    Hey CC,
    It is unfortunate, but I must say.. I quit. Too much drama and scamming is going on. This is final. Bye :'(.
    Thx to:
    Complicated: Whatever. Check another thread....oh look! "Cubic Comic Contest" click it!
    Simple: Damn, 1st place is 500k cubits! My wallet will be full!... if we win. LET'S JOIN! >B)
    Complicated: Hehe, we're already in. ;)
    Simple (thinking): *picture of Complicated getting hit by a rock on his head*

Fifth Entry: "I DEFY BETAMAX!" Where Complicated composes a dramatic scene with the camera angle.

Complicated(narrating): "I grasped my wand in hope to defeat my enormous enemy... he steps closer while I get ready to----"
    Simple: ---what the heck Complicated? >_> For Krist's sake..
    Simple:.... stop playing w/ the Betamax camera angle to make me look big.. also stop pointing that thing at me.
    Complicated: Ugh, would've made a good scene. They wouldn't have known. >_>

Sixth Entry: "Dirty Thief". Simple and Complicated are mining in the same area, and you know what that means... :P

Dialog/Text if you have trouble reading:

*BOP*(dirt block is sucked in my Complicated)
    Complicated(thinking): Oops!
    Complicated(thinking): OMG I accidently stooe Simple's dirt!
    Simple: ...Complicated?
    Complicated(thinking):I swear he noticed! He's going to kill me! OMG! ;-; ;-;
    Simple: What's wrong? You look like you've seen a plasm.
    Complicated: I sincerely apologize for my unintended theft of your drift! I'm not a scammer I swear :Q:
    Simple: Gosh... relax bud, it's all good.
    It's just a dirt block. Plus, I might've accidently collected some of yours since we're mining in the same area. :)
    Complicated: WHAT?!
    How could you steal my dirt?? I thought you're my friend! WHY YOU DO THIS?!
    Simple: *sigh* we share the same storage ._..
    Thief(thinking):!Dirt! Me take.

*ignore bottom files- they're in the spoilers already*
  • This is myd comic ;)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017
    The dialogue on it is a bit tiny so here's what it is :<
    Bucketman: Heyya! Are chu busy with something?
    Girl: I'm having a hard time choosing with just these 6 "Hair" in the game :<
    Bucketman: SERIOUSLY!!! U forgot the most important thing, well I think I have to show you m top rated SECRET >:D
    girl: ??
    Bucketman: *SHE doesnt have any idea wats under this bucket Fufufufufu >:D

Narrator: Witness the most incredible transformation
    Narrator: Princess Trump has entered the realm...
    *the one on his suit- Princess hair + suit = SUPER POWER

By the way could I know when exactly is the thread gonna be closed like what cubic time, cause I'm really confused specially that we have different time and I have another entry thats still wip :3 so I'm worried I wont make it in time...
  • Here's my entry >.< Hope ya like it :3

• kurt... said:

The dialogue on it is a bit tiny so here's what it is :<

Bucketman: Heyya! Are chu busy with something?
    Girl: I'm having a hard time choosing with just these 6 "Hair" in the game :<
    Bucketman: SERIOUSLY!!! U forgot the most important thing, well I think I have to show you m top rated SECRET >:D
    girl: ??
    Bucketman: *SHE doesnt have any idea wats under this bucket Fufufufufu >:D

Narrator: Witness the most incredible transformation
    Narrator: Princess Trump has entered the realm...
    *the one on his suit- Princess hair + suit = SUPER POWER

By the way could I know when exactly is the thread gonna be closed like what cubic time, cause I'm really confused specially that we have different time and I have another entry thats still wip :3 so I'm worried I wont make it in time...
    Princess Trump?! XD Your drawing makes me think of Star Wars
  • Sooo I came back to CC because of this event! Here's my entry! I spent my time and sacrifice school time for this! GOODLUCK TO ALL!
  • Entries are due tomorrow, right? ^^
This discussion has been closed.