Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest

1235»

Comments

• obitoobito Member

In Arc Dragons it was phantomed as requested the problem is not the fadey it is the builder did not calculate how rings work. Rings effect cars differently. A car will only go so high on a ring vs. a qbee and you will need multiple rings no more spaced than two apart each with a cloud underneath when you are wanting to go higher than one ring allows.

There are accelos under the sand, if u break the blocks under the accelos mid air
  • Ok we discovered Grey is not the one responsible for that heh >_>. I did not realized the sand was broken afterwards ^_^. Grey is innocent WHEW *wipes sweat off brow*
  • JradyJrady Member
    Okay everyone the prizes are distributed! even if you didn't win you still got a prize and if you have an issue with it come speak with me sometime and we'll figure something out. Basically i just thought of it like the driveability was like not getting stuck all the time... Yes I know some of the other tracks had gaps which you could have fallen in if you're not careful but i never did so sorry but they got higher scores than the one which it was too hard to get up the accellorings. Also I gave the lowest creativity score to the extra track but not too low because i didn't want it to affect the top track's chances at the track prize. Yes they did win then, but even if i gave that track a 11/20 they still would have won.
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited July 2017
    no wait were you the back track in the middle floor obito? nvm grey cleared it up.
  • Thanks Jrady for the unique competition!
  • obitoobito Member
    edited July 2017
    @Jrady
    The track in the middle was supposed to start at my track (the right one with desert) looks like the one you finished is the wrong way, so it doesn't match up the rest.
    So the accelos to go up to next floor should be accessed from the other side^^
  • obitoobito Member
    the only thing that should have been changed was the accelos at the part you finished, then it would match up. Looks like the track together is not drivable , on Arcs track the glass should block from the other side or else the racers will come in a loop.
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017
    I taught my track already had fadey foams, it would be really hard to drive without it T.T :q: but anyways congratz to everyone and thanks for this contest specially to Jrady...
  • obitoobito Member
    edited July 2017
    But yeah, thanks for creating this Jrady
    I think this was my best build in cubic castles^^
  • Sorry for not finishing my track and being a burden for the one who continued it, I've been busy with school works but then thanks because theres still a prize but then I was shocked and surprised that it was a voting contest or popularity if only I had known, Its possible that I could win one of the 3 prizes even though I didnt finished mine :3 well Its a bit disappointment to some, i think ,but then congrats to the "champion" and everyone
  • ValleyValley Member
    Would be nice is the results were for show as I would like to see the winners.
    Well done to everyone who tried hard on their tracks. Well done Jrady! :D
  • obitoobito Member
    dutchmill said:

Sorry for not finishing my track and being a burden for the one who continued it, I've been busy with school works

Oh, there you are :3 >_>

Thanks for the contest everyone!