Celebrate your Improvement!

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited July 2017 in Art
So recently, I dug up a few old profile drawings for competitions, and I realized my improvement. As embarrassing as they are, below are my pictures, so please submit yours throughout the years. I will give a small prize to each artist out here :) (try to keep it cubic related, but it can be anything art is art and improvement is improvement)

Yes, I'm a summer drawer.

Comments

• lol. If I draw.
    I suck.

and I will never become better :D
    And all you kids that say PRACTICE MORE
    no.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator

lol. If I draw.
    I suck.

and I will never become better :D
    And all you kids that say PRACTICE MORE
    no.

Actually, I used to think the same thing. I just drew and drew endlessly and I never looked back at my old works. I am so focused on how I am currently doing that I never realize how well I was doing.
  • My first drawings are really embarasing. Here are my improved Qbee and anime drawings.

My first drawings are really embarasing. Here are my improved Qbee and anime drawings.

nothing is too embarrassing, it's your beginning baby steps :) good job on the shading btw, and the anime eyes.

If you don't mind advice, try to be braver when drawing, don't be afraid to go up to a 6b pencil to get the dimension in your drawings.
  • I like to think I've improved,I tried a different style and tried more colors
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember

So like i look at that and im just like, dude i can make that better. I never did XD.

I got a drawin tablet and drew those from an idea i drew in school 3 years ago.

I tried to redraw my elf.

now i have this.
    I'm still trying to improve ;w; so far i think they look pretty bad.

That is a huge improvement! just the way the person is positioned is so much better, the poses don't look as awkward :)