PiousPious Member
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic

Comments

• this place has no ores and most of the shops are empty
  • 699haris said:

this place has no ores and most of the shops are empty

This is more of an order thread/shop. Yes his shop sells most of this stuff, but 99% of the time he holla's and nearly everything gets bought immediately.

If you are looking for anything, request it here. You will get your order very fast as he mines everyday for hours and hours on alts. :P
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2017
    I would like to order:
    3000 Eggs
    2000 Mountain Grass
    2000 Pine Trunk
    2000 Water
    1000 Iron

Cubit Total Owed: 1900c

Thank you for the service.
  • I would like to order 5k of rubber please
    So i will put aside 1k for whenever u come around to collect...
    Thanks!!
  • I would like to order 300 eggs/ 5000 water/2000 grass, thanks pm me when you get them
  • PiousPious Member
    I'll have all your orders filled asap.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ferns and flowers
    no specific quantity you know me il buy what ever you got when you got it
  • Cani buy 300 eggs if there is more i will buy more and also all your iron and all your gold??
  • PiousPious Member

ferns and flowers
    no specific quantity you know me il buy what ever you got when you got it

Tempest said:

... if there is more i will buy more and also all your iron and all your gold??

If there's no orders for said items, and I have enough for it to be 100c worth, it'll eventually show up in "Every Mine Resources." And, right now, I probably don't have any in stock. Can't really count these as orders per se, because they don't really have a set amount— if I had someone place an order for the items, I'd have to place them over the vend-stocking. If you want to place an order for a specific amount, I'll get right on it. Otherwise I can't ensure I'll have any any time soon. My apologies.
  • I'll take 5000 Iron, 1500 Eggs.
  • PiousPious Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey, everyone, I've been advised not to start selling off Eggs right now; obviously because of the upcoming update, which I'm sure is why you all started placing orders for them.
    I will fill all other parts of orders, but as for Eggs, I will not be supplying until after the update when prices have adjusted accordingly.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am also sorry orders are taking long. I have been very busy at work irl. I have some time off for the next few days, so expect all orders filled by tomorrow or the next day.
  • Mad tiggMad tigg Member
    edited July 2017
    Will order 9000 gold thxs
  • PiousPious Member
    Can do!
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited July 2017
    *Edit* I'm cancelling my order of 2k grass, 2k oil and 200 white and black marble. Sorry. ;---;
  • Pious said:

Hey, everyone, I've been advised not to start selling off Eggs right now; obviously because of the upcoming update, which I'm sure is why you all started placing orders for them.
    I will fill all other parts of orders, but as for Eggs, I will not be supplying until after the update when prices have adjusted accordingly.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am also sorry orders are taking long. I have been very busy at work irl. I have some time off for the next few days, so expect all orders filled by tomorrow or the next day.

This is very understandable. The update is said to bring the prices up to 1/c. It would be more worth it to wait until the upcoming update to sell them. Eggs are being removed from all mines, as they will now be provided through the raising of chickens. Therefore, price increases are very likely.
  • PiousPious Member
    Jadabug said:

Hi, if it's not too much can you get me, 2000 tropical grass, 2000 oil, 200 black marble and 200 white marble? ;---; I'm sorry if that's too much, but I can wait a while, it's okay. :3

Wish you'd placed that order before I sold it all off. ;-; Sure thing though! :)
  • Add 20000 iron with the 9000 gold thxs
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2017
    Iron order cancelled.
  • 10k stone please I'll pay 1667c keep that 1c that I raised it to. You're trustworthy and quick. I've waited for stone from someone for a month and forgot about my order ;-;
  • I sort of went inactive there for quite a bit. I'll be resuming this weekend.

Consider this a bump.
  • edited August 2017
    All sunberries
    Edit: and 5k Pine Trunks
  • Please add 15,000 iron to my order! ~ 4k total
  • Not filling orders right now. Have relationship issues as well as high school trouble, and I can't put in time to fill orders as I initially anticipated. That's life. It always finds a way to get harder.
    I sincerely apologize, to all of you for the inconvenience...
  • Pious said:

Not filling orders right now. Have relationship issues as well as high school trouble, and I can't put in time to fill orders as I initially anticipated. That's life. It always finds a way to get harder.
    I sincerely apologize, to all of you for the inconvenience...

I understand, as you have talked to me about this a few days ago. It's okay to take a break from the game if you need the time off.