Werid lobby person

There's a person inside a house named Help! I'm Trapped!
Can anyone give me info about him??

Comments

• It's the ghost of Mr. Help. He got trapped in the house years ago and no one could ever let him out, he soon died of boredom cause his teleport button broke.
    Jk. I don't know who that is in the lobby.
  • o GOD
  • o.o
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited July 2017
    sorry delete pls
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    He is an attention Queen lol...
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    I think thats just a glitch when sometimes you get into the house (not sure how, probs when you leave your realm with the portal)
  • Easy;He dropped his car right in front of the door and drove in and the name part is obvious! :P It's just a prank
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Thanh_ said:

I think thats just a glitch when sometimes you get into the house (not sure how, probs when you leave your realm with the portal)

That portal thing doesnt work
    Sculpture said:

Easy;He dropped his car right in front of the door and drove in and the name part is obvious! :P It's just a prank

That doesnt work either....

Sometimes when you exit a realm and sorta lag out you spawn in the house instead of under the search button....
  • i already went inside of that house, with other people but idk who are they O.o
  • its a normal thing? i was up 3 hours waiting for it
    (Cries in spanish)
  • but he was a level 0 with no items, perks, or friends
  • PiousPious Member

Thanh_ said:

That portal thing doesnt work
    Sculpture said:

Easy;He dropped his car right in front of the door and drove in and the name part is obvious! :P It's just a prank

That doesnt work either....

Sometimes when you exit a realm and sorta lag out you spawn in the house instead of under the search button....
    Actually, I have witnessed someone go straight through the portal using a car and not be warped, although this was quite a while back and could easily have been patched; but you could simply leave an alt in there, make another alt with whatever name, and have it tp into there, which is likely what happened here.