Types of Qbees in Cubic Castles

edited August 2017 in Community
Well, I just thought of this. I don't know if someone already posted this, but do let me know so I could change the topic ;)I played Cubic Castles for 2-3 years now already. I had an account that was Lvl 24 but I forgot the pass xD so the current account (which is this one) I am using is already Lvl 38 (yey xD) But anyways! In this discussion of mine, I will share the different kinds of players in CC (I don't know if I am correct about the information I will say in this discussion, but you guys are free to correct me ^_^)

NUMBER 1. "The NEWBIES". Well, this is where all the players started off when they started playing CC. You will know a player if he/she is a newbie when you see their level and their small knowledge about the game. If you meet one, be friendly to them and don't hesitate to give them a couple of advices about the game ;)

NUMBER 2. "The MODS". In short, the GUARDIANS of the game to keep CC peacefully and in harmony (xD) Moderators are like the arms of the Admins. They work together in order to make Cubic Castles better :) P.S If you greet mods/admins in game, don't be upset if they didn't greet you back. Or When you need their attention because being scammed or you need answers to your questions. They are the busy type of persons and doing their best for the other players :) WE SALUTE YOU MODS AND ADMINS! )*0*)

NUMBER 3. "The RICH". *Ehem-Ehem* I guess you already know what they are :P They are the ones who have uhm, alot, not only with cubits, but also in the items they have. The ones that can buy expensive items in game. (And I am not one of them xD)

NUMBER 4. "The COLLECTORS". The one who LOVE to COLLECT. It either common items (but most of them collect rares or the expensive items). They will try to collect the items they want and display it. They are oftern called the NFS Players, NFS means Not For Sale xD. P.S Don't mess with their collections, they'll scratch you xD Joke!

NUMBER 5. "The ARCHITECT". The "Build here, Build There, Build Everywhere!" Player. For short, the one who LOVES to Build! They are the ones who devote their time to build their ideal builds! So don't be curious when they only have building blocks in their inventory ;) Most of them are the ones who build great parkours or adventure realms. If you encounter this type of player, why don't you ask for advice about building?

NUMBER 6. "The DICTIONARY". They are the ones who knows alot about CC. They are basically the ones who played the game for years now ;) Sometimes, they are the ones who likes to try to suggests updates in CC ;)

NUMBER 7. "The CHEATERS". I already encountered these kind of players in game many times xD. They are sometimes called the SCAMMERS, THIEVES, and the ones that uses other ways just to cheat in game. The culprits that makes the Mods busy. They are the reasons why the Mods' desks are flooded with Report Files/Papers xD.

NUMBER 8. "The BUSINESSMEN". Or Women xD. Sometimes owns a shop. They either Buy or Sell. The ones who are smart when buying/selling items.

NUMBER 9. "The HOLLA-ERS". The ones who spends for Hollas. They love to speak out so that the other players can hear them (see their message in game xD). They don't care if the holla is wasted or not. But what's important to them is they HOLLA'ED. xD Be ready to hang-out and have tea with them ;)

NUMBER 10. "The REPORTERS". In game, they sometime call themselves the 'Mini-Mods'. The ones who helps the Mods to hunt down scammers and cheaters in game. (But there are also some that reports players for fun or reporting players for nothing :/).

NUMBER 11. "The ANGELS". They are sometimes the one who hosts giveaways [Such friendly creatures ;)]. The blessed-angels that gives items/cubits to other players without expecting anything in return. They can also be the players that joined and played the game just to hang-out with other players and meet and make new friends! HI THERE FRIENDLY PLAYERS!

NUMBER 12. "The PARKOUR-LOVER". They are the ones who loves to try Parkour Games. They hunt down challenging adventure or parkour realms to test and finished it with their best! Are you good with Parkour and Adventures? Do you love these? If yes, Then hey! Your a PARKOUR LOVER!

NUMBER 13. " The MINERS". They are the ones that works hard in mining materials, and that's why they are the ARCHITECTS' buddies! They are working hard in mining materials in order to earn cubits in game/ also to level up! Raise your hand if your one of the MINERS! )°^°)/ (crdts to sir Liberated)

NUMBER 14. "The SLACKERS". Just chillin' in game and hang out with their friends. (Don't have plans, just slacking xD)

So guys, this is what I think about the players in game. Don't hesitate to correct me or add more informations about the kinds of players in Cubic Castles ;) I dunno if someone already posted this, but do let me know so I can change this and think about other topics :)

Have you already meet these players in game? Which of the kinds of players you can see yourself in game?

Comments

• This is an interesting and different thread, thank you <3,
  • You have forgot the "FARMERS/MINERS" the people who do all the crazy hard work for the "ARCHITECTS" xP
  • Im the rich, dictionary, buisnessmen, and reporter kinda guy
    started playing 11/7/14
  • edited July 2017

This is an interesting and different thread, thank you <3,</p>

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
    Liberated said:

You have forgot the "FARMERS/MINERS" the people who do all the crazy hard work for the "ARCHITECTS" xP

Oh, forgot that one! I'll add it later. Thanks! :D

Edit : ADDED :)
  • PiousPious Member
    I fall somewhere in the middle of all of these.
  • I am glad there was not a farmer/miner option because I would of been torn of which one to select lol. I have spent over 2k real life hours mining O_O. I spend about equal time mining and building. Except I am ashamed to admit I will always buy water...I refuse to mine that....no way.

I agree with Eagence, we need more threads like this gives an interesting look into the community and where they fall.
  • So I'm just a simple label?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Ex-2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 9, 11 and partial 13. I Have so many Labels D:
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What about 'The nice kind people who are here to make friends'?
  • edited July 2017
    eagence said:

Finally one nice thread that is objectively written and soehow good for community in my view, thank you :)

Its also so hard to decide too.. I mean one may be many of them too...

But I guess I am mainly a "NEWBIE" even after almost 2 years and I am proud of it ^_^
    Eh someone has to fill the gap...

Yeah, i feel you ;-; Hard to decide because in game, we can be all of the above, but I categorized myself in The COLLECTORS, because collecting is what i do and love the Most :) And Thank you for sharing your thoughts ;) And I'm glad that you liked it!
    Nerve said:

Hmm.. I forgot that too, but maybe i'll add it and edit it in The ANGELS :) Thanks! :D

Edit : ADDED! :)

eagence said:

Finally one nice thread that is objectively written and soehow good for community in my view, thank you :)

Its also so hard to decide too.. I mean one may be many of them too...

But I guess I am mainly a "NEWBIE" even after almost 2 years and I am proud of it ^_^
    Eh someone has to fill the gap...

Yeah, i feel you ;-; Hard to decide because in game, we can be all of the above, but I categorized myself in The COLLECTORS, because collecting is what i want and love the Most :) And Thank you for sharing your thoughts ;) And I'm glad that you liked it!
    Nerve said:

Hmm.. I forgot that too, but maybe i'll add it and edit it in The ANGELS :) Thanks! :D
    Yep :D
  • We are nothing more than a pile of labels despite how much we fight it. Homosapien Sapien, Male Or Female, Tall or Short... the labels go on :)! Nothing more than a cosmic bacteria to fade in time and be forgotten despite all present struggles, pain, and suffering. We are nothing more than dust in the wind :O:
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

NUMBER 2. "The MODS".

NUMBER 3. "The RICH".

NUMBER 4. "The COLLECTORS".

NUMBER 5. "The ARCHITECT".

NUMBER 6. "The DICTIONARY".

NUMBER 13. " The MINERS".

I think this covers it for me. Some just for a part though :)

• what about the type that spend all their time with friends
    *feels left out*
  • I'm a hybrid cubee
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    mod/ architect i feel
  • reporter. i dont report others for no reason tho, thats just cruel
    Sad that there's is few Angel votes >:O
  • I'm half angel and half mini - mod, because I really want to help Newbies, like SaveTheNewbie is. But I am also pretty scary when im mad ;p
  • I really like this alot! Very interesting read.
    Might i suggest adding one more class? The hard workers/working class... These would be qbees like me who appear rich to others cause i have alot, however i never have much cubits or cubits for long. As i work hard for my cubits, and save them for each intended item i buy. So though i appear rich, im really not. Well i suppose i could sell all my items for a good amount but as i worked hard for them, im kinda attached, lol.
    That said i fit into a few categories, and this was really well thought out. I only suggested this to clarify so you did such a good job of it with other categories!
  • PiousPious Member
    I'm a cheater. Scammer. Thief. Liar. All around good, respected person. As are most respected people in this game.
  • Pious said:

I'm a cheater. Scammer. Thief. Liar. All around good, respected person. As are most respected people in this game.

Hey, I'm not respected, but I am a scammer, thief, and liar. >:(
  • Pious said:

Accurate.
  • I really like this alot! Very interesting read.
    Might i suggest adding one more class? The hard workers/working class... These would be qbees like me who appear rich to others cause i have alot, however i never have much cubits or cubits for long. As i work hard for my cubits, and save them for each intended item i buy. So though i appear rich, im really not. Well i suppose i could sell all my items for a good amount but as i worked hard for them, im kinda attached, lol.
    That said i fit into a few categories, and this was really well thought out. I only suggested this to clarify so you did such a good job of it with other categories!

Thanks! I am glad that you guys liked it! ^_^ Sorry if there were wrong grammars. I am not that good in English xD
  • Bumpiedoo! :D
  • I'm an architect, wish i was a better one. I try to be a bit Angelic as well...
  • I directly knew I was a architect xD I havent made alot of builds in public yet (only my house and turtle island xD) but I really love to build.

Btw sometimes I want to build but I dont know what ;-;
  • I don't mean any hate,I like this idea very much but the:

"NUMBER 7. "The CHEATERS". I already encountered these kind of players in game many times xD. They are sometimes called the SCAMMERS, THIEVES, and the ones that uses other ways just to cheat in game. The culprits that makes the Mods busy. They are the reasons why the Mods' desks are flooded with Report Files/Papers xD."

Is a bit weird o-o,for 2 things :P 1st.Most of people who fall in this group don't admit it :P and the second one,I don't think they are the reasons mods are busy,but the reason there are mods :D,if everyone was nice there won't be a need for mods,but as I said I mean no hate and I really like this idea :3,I fall in another category "The SLACKERS" and yup that was a suggestion too :P
  • what about the type that spend all their time with friends
    *feels left out*

• Mini mod/architect/business man(Granicus mall)/Dictionary/Rich maybe