Share Your YouTube Channel!

Comments

• odika said:

Bandicam.com :D

"Bandicam.com" is not a youtube channel!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • GenexGenex Member

OMG can't wait!

• RolimRolim Member
    Thank you guys for the 50+ subs! A little party?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Rolim said:

XD! Your channel is gold Rolim
  • My channel is called TheGamingChannel YT please sub
  • Horus said:

Maybe you're new to YouTube, or maybe you're an old YouTuber that just started making videos about the game, doesn't matter!

Just share your channel here. :)

Subscribe to me
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited July 2017

Channel Name : MeHawk Games
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Rolim said:

nice one
  • Well I have a YouTube Channel I like To Create Videos of Games Sub and Enjoy ! :)
    Channel: RickWiz
  • My youtube channel is MLGchickenTV i dont make much cubic castles videos though (dont watch my videos they suck :V)
  • My first vid... Not related to cc but kinda funny xDD
  • My YouTube channel is Dan3DTV and here's a video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-6g0AO0NRi0
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited August 2017
    Everyone visit my my channel "MeHawk Games", there is a contest going on and the reward for winners is 3k, 2k and 1k.
  • King DiceKing Dice Member
    edited August 2017
    Here is my youtube channel.
    I do random stuff like these 2 videos you are about too see.But i like to edit videos!
    It makes me enjoy them xD

• my channel is infernoreaper fear
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Me YT channel = GALANTISBB
    Funny vids
    nice edits
    enjoy
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ROB_JkVfboIkfMrjOjwhw this is my channel Link i just have only 1 video about my new intro
  • Channel Name: Comic Shan
    Video Name: Cubic Castles: 15k Summer Bummer Pack Opening
    I got no rares though :C
  • Horus said:

Maybe you're new to YouTube, or maybe you're an old YouTuber that just started making videos about the game, doesn't matter!

I made a channel a while ago and i've made only 1 video however, the video is kinda laggy... really laggy, does anyone know any good record programs ?
  • Horus said:

I made a channel a while ago and i've made only 1 video however, the video is kinda laggy... really laggy, does anyone know any good record programs ?
    which one do you use right now (message me)
  • Horus said:

Depends on what your pc is like if your are on pc. You can use XSplit and/or Fraps that shouldn't lag your computer as much. I am not sure for mobile tho.
  • I wanna youtube channel but i play on ios! I have a macbook air too but it wont let me run cubic on it! :[
  • I wanna youtube channel but i play on ios! I have a macbook air too but it wont let me run cubic on it! :[

For ios i think you can use AirShou, I am pretty sure that is the name of the application. Macbook Cubic Castles issues contact support for and then macbook i have no clue if it has a recording software
    If anyone's curious I use Dxtory for recording it records up to 1080p 60fps and allows for up to 10 audio files making it easier to edit different audio within the video. However this does mean a large file size so you need plenty of storage space and for editing Sony Vegas pro :)