The Travelling Salesman

Ok,so I was thinking for a travelling salesman that comes 1-2 day(s) a month,and spawns in random official realms (As you may seen on some other games),and as I said in a random official realm so it will be very hard to find him,but when you find him he will show you a GUI and there you can choose only one of the 4 items he will show you!And yes it will only show 4 items,of any rarity!Even Umbrella's and stuff,and these payments can be thru cubits or with dollars,I think this would be fun and useful for some people!

Krampus,Ram,Umbrella and Easter Umbrella could be with $ and the others like D.Angel Wings could be a bit cheaper than the market price!

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Id like this but maybe some unique items instead of the rare ones
  • Ed said:

Id like this but maybe some unique items instead of the rare ones

Well the items can be any!Even Unique ones that would be a very nice idea!
  • Reminds me of this

• Reminds me of this

NO WAY,It even has the same name O.O,wow,Animal Jam...nah it's not from animal jam but from other various games
  • QbirdQbird Member
    If there's more umbrellas for example , their price could lower since its less rare . So I agree with Ed , unique items from him, not existing rares .
  • Dude,this NPC is kinda the opposite because as your's buys and this one sells,and I saw that many liked it,but still that thread is since Dec 2016 (8 Months) and I've been active on forum just for one week,I haven't seen many threads who are 1 month old let alone 8 months
  • Traveling Merchant Terraria?
  • Sculpture said:

Dude,this NPC is kinda the opposite because as your's buys and this one sells,and I saw that many liked it,but still that thread is since Dec 2016 (8 Months) and I've been active on forum just for one week,I haven't seen many threads who are 1 month old let alone 8 months
    I wasn't telling you to delete the thread, just telling you i had kinda the same idea
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Sculpture said:

Dude,this NPC is kinda the opposite because as your's buys and this one sells,and I saw that many liked it,but still that thread is since Dec 2016 (8 Months) and I've been active on forum just for one week,I haven't seen many threads who are 1 month old let alone 8 months
    I wasn't telling you to delete the thread, just telling you i had kinda the same idea
    Yet you joined in Feb 2016 xD
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited July 2017
    I don't know when i joined cc, but i do know i joined forums in May 2016 , is there a way to find out the exact date of when i joined cc
  • I don't know when i joined cc, but i do know i joined forums in May 2016 , is there a way to find out the exact date of when i joined cc

I posted my first discussion on my first day here
    So I looked in my karma bank and I found out when exactly i joined
  • I don't know when i joined cc, but i do know i joined forums in May 2016 , is there a way to find out the exact date of when i joined cc

Oh hell no, i don't wanna scroll through all my karma pages

Oh hell no, i don't wanna scroll through all my karma pages
    You don't have to scroll it just suggested pages 1-7...endless
  • Growtopia has a traveling salseman too tho
  • Who cares if growtopia has a traveling salesman too
    it wasn't their idea either
  • Sculpture said:

Yet you joined in Feb 2016 xD
    I never was a die-hard fan of forums,but I was a die-hard fan of CC community and now that my wifi sucks this is onliest way to keep in reach xD
  • Mufflon said:

Who cares if growtopia has a traveling salesman too

Growtopia isn't even a decent game. It's super boring and everyone there is tresh
  • Mufflon said:

Growtopia isn't even a decent game. It's super boring and everyone there is tresh
    cc is basically a copy of growtopia with 3rd graphics and a better community
    (Even growtopia had a ghost hunting event that began before the plasma hunting event)
  • QbirdQbird Member

Mufflon said:

(Even growtopia had a ghost hunting event that began before the plasma hunting event)
    Every idea has already been made in every game already . Known or not.
  • ;') This is such an adorable idea.
  • -Gundam- said:

Mufflon said:

even consoles copy each others *cough cough* Playstation Move Navigation Controller did copy wii remote
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Piratax10 said:

-Gundam- said:

Mufflon said:

even consoles copy each others *cough cough* Playstation Move Navigation Controller did copy wii remote
    And they failed .

Copy is everywhere, I'm glad cc is adding a farm level system, wich isnt comun in building games
  • Nice, useful when you find no one who sells what you want.
  • I think that this would be cool
    If also you could sell items to the salesman as well, so it wouldn't be generating more items. That would make the salesman only selling things that he has bought from people.