Game unable to load

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports
Hello, so I've been trying to get back into the game. Occasionally I hopped on my laptop, but it's not something I'm really familiar with. So I've been trying to get onto Cubic Castle via my iPhone 5. Problem is, it wouldn't load at all. It'll give me a second of the image I've included. Then it'll immediately close. I don't really know what the problem is, last I've checked, I'm not banned or ever been banned. In the App Store, it says the game is compatible with iOS 7 and later, and I'm running 7.0.3. I suspect the issue is with the compatibility of my software, but I'm not entirely sure. There's no way for me to get onto my laptop, as it is broken. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Maybe theres something wrong with the game loading due to your application. Try uninstalling it then installing it. If that doesn't work, this is something you should probably leave to the administrators to fix. :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've probably uninstalled and reinstalled the game 10 times by now, no change. I'm beginning to think it's the issue with compatibility, but the description in the App Store is rather confusing if that's the case.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Alright, has happened to me few times. It's mostly an internet connection issue, so you could try restarting your router and your device. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling as Snowy said above, and then clear your cache.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    So I've restarted my device and my router, but nothing seems to have changed. I've also cleared reinstalled the game once more, and... No luck.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

So I've restarted my device and my router, but nothing seems to have changed. I've also cleared reinstalled the game once more, and... No luck.

Hmm, could be compatibility indeed. Just give it a couple of days to see if anything has changed. If there's any other device, try it from there to see if it works.
  • Try uninstalling cc then restart your device and install it again. Though I'm not an expert of fixing stuff ;P
  • I think it's a software problem,and 7.0.3 is a very old version of iOS,so why not update the iOS,because Apple does have a reason to put that much money in the OS,or if you don't want to upgrade it you could reset it,I bet it's a bug in the software,happened to me too,that was my solution (Updating iOS),because everytime you update it,it fixes all the bugs and glitches in your software :D
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I wanna be the first one to say Welcome Back Unofficially Canit XD
    Ask Mabz for support! Sending good vibes lmao
    Sculpture said:

I think it's a software problem,and 7.0.3 is a very old version of iOS,so why not update the iOS,because Apple does have a reason to put that much money in the OS,or if you don't want to upgrade it you could reset it,I bet it's a bug in the software,happened to me too,that was my solution (Updating iOS),because everytime you update it,it fixes all the bugs and glitches in your software :D

I'm pretty sure updating my iOS would solve this issue, but my phone is pretty weird at the moment. I'm only offered iOS 9.0.3 or something along that line, while the highest iOS I can get is 10. Even with the 9.0.3 offer, I cannot update my software, with the Classic "cannot connect to internet." I'm not a whiz at fixing things like this, and since my laptop is dead, I'll probably have to wait a bit. Anyways, thanks for the help.
    Yakroo said:

I wanna be the first one to say Welcome Back Unofficially Canit XD
    Ask Mabz for support! Sending good vibes lmao

Thanks Yak :P