Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest

Comments

• JradyJrady Member
    Ok so there was a no show on the top floor and I'm not sure if misticall and pandorite are planning on finishing their builds, but I"m going to give space_fetus a little bit to finish the build on the top[ floor and if they're not done in another week or so i might have to just finish their builds myself.
  • JradyJrady Member
    So basically I will give it another week until sunday the 23rd and then i will try to just make the tracks drivable so that we can actually race on them.
  • For any unfinished builds by the deadline or need of assistance to make everything driveable I volunteer myself to the cause :)!
  • ohhh and btw @jrady I think my track needs a bit fadey foam, are u the one putting them and if so i would like to specify some parts/area cause there are hidden shortcut, i dont want to make them so visible *fairy laugh* xD
  • Well not sure if my supplies are still around I'll see what I can do
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017
    I can help out! I have plenty of spare time on my hands and wouldn't mind lending some :D
  • I finished my track on second floor but need some phantom foam areas. I posted signs where it needed. If you need help on other areas let me know and I will assist.
    I admit the sky track area isn't well built but I can't do what I wanted and tried testing in a relm. I had to use glass but ideally I wanted no glass and cloud hopping.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    todays the deadline! so excited @Jrady
  • ValleyValley Member

todays the deadline! so excited @Jrady

Same! :D
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Whose is this?
    Welp incomplete. U can't drive on it at all. Even if u tried :(
    And btw if there is another of these 'race track building contests' in the future let me know. This looks fun :)
  • A very lengthen time window was given, it is time TO CUT THE CHEESE!
  • I have finished my track <3 it took some hard work lol
  • edited July 2017
    Hey everyone! It is Grey here and he now has powers! I do not know who has been helped or not helped, I can do it for you! If you need something fadey for example I will be glad to do so. Just shoot me a message on here, I will add you in game and we can hopefully meet up soon. Jrady has one more plot that needs to be done I believe and I will have it completed before the 24th otherwise I think all tracks are driveable and ready to go.
  • Its the deadline??? 0: ohhh noo ive been having internet problems T.T so im on a break .. My track neeeeeds fadeyyyyy
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    kurt... said:

Its the deadline??? 0: ohhh noo ive been having internet problems T.T so im on a break .. My track neeeeeds fadeyyyyy

I don't think they work on rentals, do they?

• Miwky said:

kurt... said:

Its the deadline??? 0: ohhh noo ive been having internet problems T.T so im on a break .. My track neeeeeds fadeyyyyy

I don't think they work on rentals, do they?

yeah, but the owner or anyone who have permission could...
  • JradyJrady Member
    Ok, so all the tracks are done and i will get to judging asap. When I'm done, the prizes will be on one of the edges where it connects to the next track. Most of the tracks look amazing so I will have a tough time choosing a winner i think.
  • JradyJrady Member
    Here is the straw poll to vote for who's tracks you enjoyed the most: http://www.strawpoll.me/13520980/r

You are able to vote for more than one, so good luck to everyone!
    Jrady said:

Here is the straw poll to vote for who's tracks you enjoyed the most: http://www.strawpoll.me/13520980/r

how long will the poll run for :)
  • I hope someone made a Mario Kart track
  • obitoobito Member
    edited July 2017

@Jrady

Hey,
    The way there has been put phantom foam on ArcDragons plot wasn't meant to be like that ^^
    It basically skips the whole cloud part. There's some accelos under the sand where it's supposed to make you go up >_>

-I left the piggy with 5k c on my plot for you to take.
  • Jrady said:

how long will the poll run for :)
    im curious about that too o-o'
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited July 2017
    I sometimes participate in contests. I like to make stuff and have a chance to win something.

I always lose.....
    And when I do I wonder.....

And then I never find out, enter a new contest and lose again.
    And people ask me.... y tho?........
    Nah... They don't....... Nobody cares .......

But this race building contest was different. (no, not really).
    I made my build and waited, and then the ranking was made visible on signs.
    I checked my race track and the score was 16/20 driveability and 18/20 creativity.
    Not Bad, not bad at all I thought.... I even managed to get my score up to 17/20 and 18/20.

But then I noticed that my score was still the lowest of all the race tracks, except for 1 , RIP to the soul who made that one.

And the race track upstairs made out of dirt and grass entirely had a score of 20/20 driveability and 15/20.

My build was originally ranked lower than a plain dirt and grass racetrack!
    I gotta say Jrady, love the honesty.

It's

Also,
    vote for my race track here, please?
    http://www.strawpoll.me/13520980/r

epieownz said:

I sometimes participate in contests. I like to make stuff and have a chance to win something.

I always lose.....
    And when I do I wonder.....

And then I never find out, enter a new contest and lose again.
    And people ask me.... y tho?........
    Nah... They don't....... Nobody cares .......

But this race building contest was different. (no, not really).
    I made my build and waited, and then the ranking was made visible on signs.
    I checked my race track and the score was 16/20 driveability and 18/20 creativity.
    Not Bad, not bad at all I thought.... I even managed to get my score up to 17/20 and 18/20.

But then I noticed that my score was still the lowest of all the race tracks, except for 1 , RIP to the soul who made that one.

And the race track upstairs made out of dirt and grass entirely had a score of 20/20 driveability and 15/20.

My build was originally ranked lower than a plain dirt and grass racetrack!
    I gotta say Jrady, love the honesty.

It's

Also,
    vote for my race track here, please?
    http://www.strawpoll.me/13520980/r

rip he scored the filler track higher than yours :(
  • edited July 2017
    In Arc Dragons it was phantomed as requested the problem is not the fadey it is the builder did not calculate how rings work. Rings effect cars differently. A car will only go so high on a ring vs. a qbee and you will need multiple rings no more spaced than two apart each with a cloud underneath when you are wanting to go higher than one ring allows.
  • Something's wrong with that voting website, when I voted it didn't count it. No crashes of the web or any interference, but it still wasn't counted!
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Something's wrong with that voting website, when I voted it didn't count it. No crashes of the web or any interference, but it still wasn't counted!

Maybe that's just you... I didn't get it here
  • I wanted to try the complete tracks badly T.T anyways gooodluck to everyone and I'm so glad its finally official xD <3 to my saviour lol
  • Epie I would not pay to much attention to the track scores, they are kind of weird O_O. Like why would a path of dirt with boulders get such a high creativity level, I get the driveablity but I think that plot along with Pandorites should not factor in as both were not complete with Space and me having to finish them. If it makes you feel any better I have like two points difference between that track and mine overall lol.
  • Epie I would not pay to much attention to the track scores, they are kind of weird O_O. Like why would a path of dirt with boulders get such a high creativity level, I get the driveablity but I think that plot along with Pandorites should not factor in as both were not complete with Space and me having to finish them. If it makes you feel any better I have like two points difference between that track and mine overall lol.

I don't really, I think the race track scores are quite funny.