Door Moving Item

Ok let me point that I know how useless this will be the most of time,but it's a thing that needs to be in-game because I'm pretty sure we all know how many tickets and threads we see about "Door Stuck",you know it would be nice if this was like My Precious,just when you select this item and you click the door,the door will be put in the middle of the room/realm or anywhere where the player/user specifies,and not to be that expensive,I know that there are many things that should be added before this,but I just want to make it easier for the Devs and for the players;so they wont get a lot of tickets of moving their doors,as they are very busy with the updates.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Comments

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited July 2017
    Hmm '-'
    idk how doors can stuck.
    But the item you suggest has a same function as manually the pick the door. If you want to take the door just make sure that there is no block in front of the bottomest middle part of the door.
    And also you can take the main door even if you aren't the owner.
    Plus if it cost c why don't you pick the door manually?
  • You can pick up any door if you're the owner.
    This would be very useless and no one would buy it. -1
  • You sure can pick-up any door,if you are the owner!But not when the door is stuck,sometimes doors can glitch and not even the owner can pick them up,you see those threads,people ask for help when their doors are stuck.This is an item to be used only in times when you can't move the door as I said up above.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited July 2017
    Sculpture said:

You sure can pick-up any door,if you are the owner!But not when the door is stuck,sometimes doors can glitch and not even the owner can pick them up,you see those threads,people ask for help when their doors are stuck.This is an item to be used only in times when you can't move the door as I said up above.

Contact support if your door is stuck. They can remove/move any door, even if it's "stuck".
  • Sculpture said:

You sure can pick-up any door,if you are the owner!But not when the door is stuck,sometimes doors can glitch and not even the owner can pick them up,you see those threads,people ask for help when their doors are stuck.This is an item to be used only in times when you can't move the door as I said up above.

Contact support if your door is stuck. They can remove/move any door, even if it's "stuck".
    Yeah,go contact support then wait for 3 days for a response and loose someone's time instead of going to shop and buying an item :D
  • Sculpture said:

Sculpture said:

Yeah,go contact support then wait for 3 days for a response and loose someone's time instead of going to shop and buying an item :D
    Support replies in about 24 hours 99% of the time. Only 1 person reported this 'bug'.
    Devs could just fix the bug than make a new item for it.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sculpture said:

Sculpture said:

I sent the most useless ticket ever and they answered fast, support doesnt joke in cc, they're badass.
  • -Gundam- said:

Sculpture said:

Sculpture said:

I sent the most useless ticket ever and they answered fast, support doesnt joke in cc, they're badass.
    I don't know,my friend sent a ticket and got a response after 3 days,about a scam of 500K cubits.Still I never sent a ticket,but as I was told by people they take on average take 3 days,not dissing the support,because I know they're pretty busy!
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sculpture said:

-Gundam- said:

Sculpture said:

Sculpture said:

I don't know,my friend sent a ticket and got a response after 3 days,about a scam of 500K cubits.Still I never sent a ticket,but as I was told by people they take on average take 3 days,not dissing the support,because I know they're pretty busy!
    They never took more than 24h with me